The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Join The Royal Forums Today

Old 06-11-2018, 12:00 PM
Courtier

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bj3-Mjqn...lottecasiraghi

So as not to confuse us ... Here they are their faces!

Old 06-13-2018, 02:00 PM
Gentry

So, just to sum up.
Charlotte and Dimitri didn't get married, Dimitri's brother, Louis, married another Charlotte. Right?

Old 06-13-2018, 02:13 PM
Majesty

Yes, it's true.
There were rumours that Charlotte and Dimitri planned to marry in August but they postponed their wedding to the time after the baby would be born.
Old 06-13-2018, 07:08 PM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by Biri View Post
Yes, it's true.
There were rumours that Charlotte and Dimitri planned to marry in August but they postponed their wedding to the time after the baby would be born.
They maube would to get married in August 3, in Charlotte birthday, like her mother snd Ernst.
Old 06-14-2018, 03:47 PM
Majesty

Quote:
Originally Posted by capri View Post
They maube would to get married in August 3, in Charlotte birthday, like her mother snd Ernst.
I am really hoping they will hold their civil ceremony in Monaco on December 28-29th, which would have been the 35th wedding anniversary of Charlotte's parents.

A religious wedding (if there is to be one) would be perfect in Italy in the Spring of 2019.

"The arc of the moral universe is long, but it bends toward justice". Martin Luther King Jr. 1929-1968
Old 06-14-2018, 04:04 PM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moonmaiden23 View Post
I am really hoping they will hold their civil ceremony in Monaco on December 28-29th, which would have been the 35th wedding anniversary of Charlotte's parents.

A religious wedding (if there is to be one) would be perfect in Italy in the Spring of 2019.
Ooooh, I like this idea very much Moonmaiden!
I think Charlotte would be a beautiful December bride, maybe they'll do the civil ceremony in autumn and the religious ceremony in winter? I really loved Andrea & Tatiana's winter wedding, it was like a fairytale.
Old 06-14-2018, 05:12 PM
Majesty

Charlotte's baby is growing quite big now. Her ankles look a bit swollen but her face is simply beautiful...the additional weight is very becoming.

She and Dimitri are very romantic and lovely to watch.

"The arc of the moral universe is long, but it bends toward justice". Martin Luther King Jr. 1929-1968
Old 06-14-2018, 05:25 PM
Majesty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moonmaiden23 View Post
Charlotte's baby is growing quite big now. Her ankles look a bit swollen but her face is simply beautiful...the additional weight is very becoming.

She and Dimitri are very romantic and lovely to watch.
Here a big belly:
http://charlottemonaco.sosugary.org/...e_tce8cbb4.jpg

With another expectant mamma with a very big belly (Anyone knows who is she?):
http://charlottemonaco.sosugary.org/...e_tce8cc12.jpg
Old 06-18-2018, 02:53 PM
Gentry

A recent picture of Charlotte and Dimitri.
https://www.instagram.com/p/BkFCwv4g...lottecasiraghi
Judging by the background it looks like it has been taken in Barbizon.

About her pregnancy, I know rumours say the baby is expected in august, but I don't really see it. During her 1st pregnancy, Charlotte was huge long before her due date. If we take into account that woman usually look bigger in their 2nd pregnancy, I don't think that she is more than 5 more pregnant.

My guess is that the new Casiraghi child won't be born before october.
Old 06-18-2018, 03:05 PM
Majesty

Depends on what angle she is photographed from and what she is wearing. She looks pretty big to me at this point, and her feet and ankles were quite swollen at Dimitri's brother's wedding.

I am willing to bet that baby is born in late August/early September, just as stated in the press.

In any case she will probably stick quite close to Monaco and the Princess Grace Hospital for the rest of the summer.

Old 06-19-2018, 09:41 AM
Courtier

18.6.2018 FXB Fondation Charity Gala - 34983519 2215095388504674 250331524602265600 n - Charlotte Monaco - Photo Gallery

18.6.2018 Charlotte at the FXB Fondation Charity Gala
Old 06-19-2018, 11:18 AM
Majesty

Oh yes, she is at the very end of her second trimester...at least.