Charlotte Casiraghi and Family Current Events Part 42: January 2018 - July 2018

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay...that DOES make sense especially since I can not find any other stories about a quiet Dimitri /Charlotte wedding online..their engagement news exploded all over the press within hours.

But if it was Dimitri's little brother Louis who married why would the entire Casiraghi family turn out in force as the article stated....including Princess Caroline I presume? :ermm:

Okay...that DOES make sense especially since I can not find any other stories about a quiet Dimitri /Charlotte wedding online..their engagement news exploded all over the press within hours.

But if it was Dimitri's little brother Louis who married why would the entire Casiraghi family turn out in force as the article stated....including Princess Caroline I presume? :ermm:
Yes, that's the weird bit. Also, you would think the Mayor would know who his deputy was marrying that day. It's all very strange...

:previous: I've reconsidered and I don't think it was Charlotte and Dimitri who married in Brittany. Charlotte is very proud of and very attached to Monaco where she was born, two of her siblings were born...not to mention her son and her mother.

If and when she marries civilly I am almost certain that it will take place in the Principality.

But yes...it's all rather strange. ...:sad:

I would expect it is not only in the principality but in the palace itself.

All of her siblings married at the palace and had another ceremony elsewhere. I feel like this would be her/their preferred way to tie the knot aswell. She had Raphael in Monaco, which does speak for her attachment to the place.

Sorry to have got everyone excited - does seem like it's not true. I wonder why the newspaper got it wrong.

It’s Dimitri’s brother who got married

Yes, it's Louis Giacobetti and his fiancee Charlotte Tarboureich who married yesterday at the seaside resort of Morbihan.

Sorry to have got everyone excited - does seem like it's not true. I wonder why the newspaper got it wrong.

They saw the bride's name registered CHARLOTTE and they jumped the gun a bit!;)

The French newspaper has corrected its original article and put a paragraph about how they got it wrong.

NO NO NO NO ! The paper says it is Dimitri's brother who got married with another Charlotte.... it is very clear !

Now it does because the article has been corrected. It did say that Dimitri and Charlotte married in the presence of most of Charlotte's famly except for her uncle prince Albert. So, it wasn't that clear from the start as it stated something completely different.

As Florestane pointed out in her message above, the article (last paragraph) even mentions that they first thought it were Dimitri and Charlotte Casiraghi who got married.

Last edited:
NO NO NO NO ! The paper says it is Dimitri's brother who got married with another Charlotte.... it is very clear !
The article might be different but there is a paragraph at the end with the correction - which is also very clear that there was a mistake before.

Sometimes it helps to read the thread carefully before resorting to caps lock and red font.

So, just to sum up.
Charlotte and Dimitri didn't get married, Dimitri's brother, Louis, married another Charlotte. Right?

Yes, it's true.
There were rumours that Charlotte and Dimitri planned to marry in August but they postponed their wedding to the time after the baby would be born.

Yes, it's true.
There were rumours that Charlotte and Dimitri planned to marry in August but they postponed their wedding to the time after the baby would be born.

They maube would to get married in August 3, in Charlotte birthday, like her mother snd Ernst.

They maube would to get married in August 3, in Charlotte birthday, like her mother snd Ernst.

I am really hoping they will hold their civil ceremony in Monaco on December 28-29th, which would have been the 35th wedding anniversary of Charlotte's parents.:whistling:

A religious wedding (if there is to be one) would be perfect in Italy in the Spring of 2019.:flowers:

I am really hoping they will hold their civil ceremony in Monaco on December 28-29th, which would have been the 35th wedding anniversary of Charlotte's parents.:whistling:

A religious wedding (if there is to be one) would be perfect in Italy in the Spring of 2019.:flowers:

Ooooh, I like this idea very much Moonmaiden! :flowers:
I think Charlotte would be a beautiful December bride, maybe they'll do the civil ceremony in autumn and the religious ceremony in winter? I really loved Andrea & Tatiana's winter wedding, it was like a fairytale.

Charlotte's baby is growing quite big now.:ohmy: Her ankles look a bit swollen but her face is simply beautiful...the additional weight is very becoming.

She and Dimitri are very romantic and lovely to watch.:whistling:

Charlotte's baby is growing quite big now.:ohmy: Her ankles look a bit swollen but her face is simply beautiful...the additional weight is very becoming.

She and Dimitri are very romantic and lovely to watch.:whistling:

Here a big belly:
http://charlottemonaco.sosugary.org/albums/userpics/10001/normal_skisse_tce8cbb4.jpg

With another expectant mamma with a very big belly (Anyone knows who is she?):
http://charlottemonaco.sosugary.org/albums/userpics/10001/normal_skisse_tce8cc12.jpg

A recent picture of Charlotte and Dimitri.
https://www.instagram.com/p/BkFCwv4gkpE/?hl=es&tagged=charlottecasiraghi
Judging by the background it looks like it has been taken in Barbizon.

About her pregnancy, I know rumours say the baby is expected in august, but I don't really see it. During her 1st pregnancy, Charlotte was huge long before her due date. If we take into account that woman usually look bigger in their 2nd pregnancy, I don't think that she is more than 5 more pregnant.

My guess is that the new Casiraghi child won't be born before october.

:previous: Depends on what angle she is photographed from and what she is wearing. She looks pretty big to me at this point, and her feet and ankles were quite swollen at Dimitri's brother's wedding.

I am willing to bet that baby is born in late August/early September, just as stated in the press.

In any case she will probably stick quite close to Monaco and the Princess Grace Hospital for the rest of the summer.

Oh yes, she is at the very end of her second trimester...at least.:cool:

Adorable..I hope this is the summer that Raphael will finally learn to swim!?

Last edited by a moderator:
Swimming pool pictures , shopping pistures, Gala pictures is that ther live. Is Dimitri career better now he dated Miss Casiraghi.

To me , they did a very bad planning and should have done as Charlotte 's Brothers.
A Glittering Summer Wedding organised by Princess Caroline and Mrs Carole Bouquet and then a Child.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom