Charlotte Casiraghi and Family Current Events Part 42: January 2018 - July 2018

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Princess Alexandra attended as well, nice to see! And according to the caption Charlotte hosted the launch and dinner.

Here's the complete gallery of today's Montblanc event:

** gettyimages gallery **

Addition: ** ppe gallery **

Last edited:
Except for that side view photo, I look more pregnant than her after I've had a good ole burger.

She looks very happy. Just different twinkle in her eye this time!

I like her jewel designs.
But what an It girl move for Charlotte!

I rather like the designs too...very minimalist, chic and elegant.?

Not pieces I would not necessarily envision Charlotte wearing tbh.

Nice to see the two sisters at an event together!

The pics with the two sisters is very nice.
I would not imagine that Charlotte is taller that Alexandra

Last edited:
I’m not a fan of her jewelry collection but I like the idea

The close sister relationship of Alexandra and Charlotte is so sweet to watch.?

Charlotte probably dreamed about having a sister when she was a child and was very protective of Alexandra from the beginning.

In some photos-like the ones of Charlotte's arrival in Paris above-her pregnancy is quite evident.

In the ones at the Montblanc diner you can hardly discern it.:huh:

Why must she do this grungy unkempt look...bleah.

LaRae

IMHO, during her condition the clothing has to be, mainly, comfortable.

Being pregnant has nothing to do with looking grungy and unkempt. You can dress down without looking like that.

LaRae

Well, how many baby daddies does this child want? Used to be a fan of Charlotte Casiraghi.

Well, how many baby daddies does this child want? Used to be a fan of Charlotte Casiraghi.
Which child are you referring to? Don't understand your reference to baby daddies - a child only has one father.

I am sure Raphael knows that Gad is his daddy and Dimitri is Dimitri.
As for clothing, does Charlotte always has to look like "million dollars"?

I’m saying that Charlotte has a baby with one guy and now it’s being reported that she’s having another with a new guy. The guys are her baby daddies.

I’m saying that Charlotte has a baby with one guy and now it’s being reported that she’s having another with a new guy. The guys are her baby daddies.
So no different from her mother or her aunt (or indeed, her uncle) - or many other people around the world...

I don't see the problem myself.

(..)

So its okay for men to have babies with multiple women, but when women do it they are what, a slut :bang:

It isn't like she is getting knocked up by one night stands. Her relationship ended with Gad. Would it have made a difference to you if they married, and then divorced? Would that be better?

You said 'how many baby dadies does the baby want'. Not how many baby daddies does Charlotte want. So unless you are calling Charlotte a baby, you are insinuating her kids wont know which man is their father.

Last edited by a moderator:

Posts and comments about the Duchess of Sussex have been removed. Please stay on topic of this thread, refrain from drawing comparisons and stay respectful towards each other and the people you discuss! Thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom