Charlotte Casiraghi and Family Current Events Part 41: January 2017 - December 2017

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

iceflower

Administrator
Site Team
Country
Germany

Welcome to part 41 of the thread to discuss the current events of Charlotte Casiraghi and her family.

You can find the old thread here:

** Charlotte Casiraghi and Family Current Events Part 40: December 2015 - December 2016

Please take a look at the
TRF Community Rules & FAQs

· Only pictures you have written permission to share can be posted here. You can post links to any pictures.
· No more than 20% of the text of an article can be posted, along with a link to the original article.
· It's a copyright violation to post translations of entire articles.
· We expect our members to treat each other and the royals and persons in these threads with respect.
· Opinions should be backed up by reference to published reports.
· Off topic and empty posts will be deleted without notice.
· Please be careful not to write in capital letters.

:flowers: Happy posting! :flowers:

And yes, the relationship was described in both Paris Match AND Point de Vue as a coup de foudre. Just because they had met and been friends for a long time does not preclude the notion of falling suddenly, rapturously in love.

I remember those pics and the pieces from Point de Vue and Paris March you talk about. Ok. Those magazines are not Bunte. But they're not Le Monde or The Guardian either. I fail to see why you put more faith in some random rummor some gossip journalist wrote than to the words of Gad himself, but, hey, that's your choice.

What "random rummor(sic)" are you referring to...the one that stated Gad and Charlotte were pursuing a relationship and had fallen in love?

I probably accepted it because it was no longer a rumor at that point. Neither Charlotte nor Gad had issued denials to the stories in Match and PdV-which she had sued at least once for invasion of privacy- and the photos of her leaving his apartment grinning like the sun spoke for themselves.

There was, in other words, no rumor to believe or disbelieve at that point. The relationship was fact.

And Gad's statement that they had known one another for a long time did not categorically debunk the coup de foudre story both mags were reporting at time.

Last edited:
Oh, I would love to have a Christmas dinner in Caroline´s house in Monaco.
What a view! Charlotte is so privileged in many senses.

Back from the holidays and catching up on my favorite princely family. :)

Starting with Charlotte, I noticed first & foremost this sweater jacket she's wearing from the other thread, I LOVE it! Charlotte Casiraghi
It looks like Gucci and is something I want to buy.

By the way, I note these latest pics of her show her looking extremely happy, rested, and looking like she did when she was 18 yrs. old ~ apple cheeked with not a care in the world. Good for her. :flowers:

She still smokes! After taking one look at her mother?

Perhaps she doesn't have a problem with her mother's looks. I don't - I think she looks fabulous, sun and smoke damage and everything. At least she hasn't gone down the OTT "interventions" of many other princesses and queens.

Hhaha, typical Charlotte at the airport; phone and cigarette:D

She still smokes! After taking one look at her mother?

I think that she actually smokes to imitate her mother... The way she holds the cigarette in her hand doesn't look genuine, so forced... Bottom line, i think she tries as hard as she can to be just like mom... :whistling: :ermm: :whistling:

Many thanks for the photos, I find her stunning in these.
Elegant but simple. My fav style in her.

I think that she actually smokes to imitate her mother... The way she holds the cigarette in her hand doesn't look genuine, so forced... Bottom line, i think she tries as hard as she can to be just like mom... :whistling: :ermm: :whistling:

Andrea holds his cigarettes the same way. Maybe it's genetic, lol.

Thanks as always, iceflower!

-Charlotte always looks 5x more beautiful in motion. Love her smile.
-By the way that outfit looks reminiscent of Chanel, not Gucci and she looks the better for it, shocker.
-Her Montblanc appearances are always on point.

Thanks as always, iceflower!

-Charlotte always looks 5x more beautiful in motion. Love her smile.
-By the way that outfit looks reminiscent of Chanel, not Gucci and she looks the better for it, shocker.
-Her Montblanc appearances are always on point.
Immediately what I thought. Photos don't really do her justice anymore

Last edited:
Immediately what I thought. Photos don't really do her justice anymore

Same opinion here.:)

Sorry for the double posting but these photos inspires me to say something more:p

I prefer her first outfit over the second (the dinner) but it is true that with Montblanc she looks always fine. As I always say imo elegant but simple is her best version of herself.:flowers:

Last edited by a moderator:
I think Char can do so much better. I quite like the first outfit, not that i am crazy about it. The second one is really not my cup of tea!

Sorry for the double posting but these photos inspires me to say something more:p

I prefer her first outfit over the second (the dinner) but it is true that with Montblanc she looks always fine. As I always say imo elegant but simple is her best version of herself.:flowers:

Uhm.. I don't find any of her looks inspiring!!! :ermm:

:previous: What's wrong is that to me and many others Princess Caroline looks about 10-15 years older than she should at age 60. :eek:

She was one of the most beautiful young women of her generation but began to age unusually rapidly with sagging sallow skin usually associated with sun exposure and nicotine.

I agree however that even with the premature aging the Princess of Hanover could give lessons in natural elegance. She has it in spades.

Caroline looks like a regular 60 year old woman to me. And Charlotte is now in her thirties, she's not going to have the skin she had when she was 16 regardless of her smoking.

:previous: Few if any women have the skin of their teen years in their thirties.

But Charlotte is starting to have the "look"...saggy eyelids, tired skin tone, crinkly laugh lines around the eyes and she only entered her thirties a few months ago.and when she smiles her teeth don't seem white:eek:

Contrast Charlotte's complexion with the almost flawless one of her contemporary Stephanie de Lannoy who is two years older and who is a non smoker...there is a glaring difference imo.

Caroline also looks to me like a woman of her age - I certainly don't think bears any resemblance to a woman in her 70s.

I also don't recognise some of these descriptions of Charlotte - she doesn't have that rosy adolescent bloom any more but I think she looks just fine, in fact, she look happier and healthier than she has in a while. As for laughter lines - good, it means there's laughter in her life.

I agree Caroline looks 10 to 15 years older with the skin of a smoker. Of course the lung disease, emphysema will follow soon unfortunately.

I agree Caroline looks 10 to 15 years older with the skin of a smoker. Of course the lung disease, emphysema will follow soon unfortunately.

Not everyone who smokes gets emphysema.

You must know some extremely well-preserved people if you think she looks like a person in their seventies.

That white skirt is Giambattista Valli. First time in a long while she's not completely outfitted in Gucci for a formal event. I might be overreacting but does this mean her contract is done?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom