Charlotte Casiraghi and Family Current Events Part 41: January 2017 - December 2017

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:previous: THANK YOU iceflower...yes those are the ones and I did notice the change of clothes and hairstyle for Charlotte. I adore Charlotte's navy blue sweater...It looks rather chilly in Monaco.

They seem to have coordinated their color choices with the blue/green. I'll say it again...they make a beautiful couple!

Last edited:
:previous: Yayyy...good job tatianiacressida!;) You can also mention that Dimitri's film Le Petit Prince won a Cesar Award for Animation.

Last edited:

Here are the mentioned photos of Charlotte and Dimitri in Monaco, both sets are dated November 18, Charlotte wears different coats while Dimitri wears nearly the same clothes, so maybe it's been at different times of the day:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** Pic 4 ** Pic 5 ** Pic 6 ** Pic 7 **

Thanks a lot Iceflower for the beautiful pictures of this stunning couple!

Very interesting paparazzi photos in Monaco.... kind of seems like they're walking around La Colle ???? This makes me miss Monaco so much.

It was the day before National Day and since Dimitri is carrying a bag in a few of the photos and there are lots of people around, it makes me thing they were in the shopping district.

I have never been to Monaco, but want to go very badly. The photos looks stunning and I have friends who have been there and verify it's glamour and beauty.?

It was the day before National Day and since Dimitri is carrying a bag in a few of the photos and there are lots of people around, it makes me thing they were in the shopping district.

I have never been to Monaco, but want to go very badly. The photos looks stunning and I have friends who have been there and verify it's glamour and beauty.?

I wondered if they were walking around where the Métropole shopping center is. Technically Monaco-Ville, I think. (Almost Monte-Carlo, but I think technically in Monaco-Ville.) I always say, if you have the good fortune to live in Monaco-Ville, there's really no reason to go beyond! :lol: Monte-Carlo is nice, but as you move up the rock, it just becomes exquisite. It reminds me of moving into the past, centuries ago.

I was just thinking about what an extremely busy jet set life those two lead. In the year that Charlotte and Dimitri have been together we've seen photos of them in Rome at a wedding, in the Caribbean on Easter break, in Venice at the Biennale Art Festival, in Cannes at the Film festival, cruising to St Tropez on the Pacha with Princess Caroline, in Sicily on the isle of Pantellaria for Dimitri's mom's birthday, in Paris for the opening of the Opera season, also in Monaco
for Jumping(June) and for National Day(November), in Los Angeles for Art and Film Awards and in London for Christian's wedding. All in less than a year..I get exhausted just reading their schedule even though I admit it sounds crazy glamorous and fun.:whistling:

But still...I wonder if they ever just kick back and order takeout Chinese at their opulent Left Bank apartment and watch Netflix??

Last edited:
I was just thinking about what an extremely busy jet set life those two lead. In the year that Charlotte and Dimitri have been together we've seen photos of them in Rome at a wedding, in the Caribbean on Easter break, in Venice at the Biennale Art Festival, in Cannes at the Film festival, cruising to St Tropez on the Pacha with Princess Caroline, in Sicily on the isle of Pantellaria for Dimitri's mom's birthday, in Paris for the opening of the Opera season, also in Monaco
for Jumping(June) and for National Day(November), in Los Angeles for Art and Film Awards and in London for Christian's wedding. All in less than a year..I get exhausted just reading their schedule even though I admit it sounds crazy glamorous and fun.:whistling:

But still...I wonder if they ever just kick back and order takeout Chinese at their opulent Left Bank apartment and watch Netflix??

Me too! I know a lot of people assume that when in Monaco they stay at Caroline's fabulous house, but I have this theory that they actually live in the same apartment building where Beatrice and Pierre are, sort of on the edge of Monaco Ville, I'm thinking on the Avenue de la Costa.... I don't mean to too creepy, speculating on an exact address, and obviously I don't 'know' (I have no idea) where they live, but in my imagination I imagine them there. These pics of them shopping the week of national day give me a little sense of validation of my theory because I'm thinking they were shopping right in the area where I've been imagining they live. (Well, I mean Charlotte, I don't know if Dimitri "lives" there, but he probably at least stays there with her.)

Anyway, back to the topic of the pictures.... It seems that Charlotte bought a new coat and handbag, and he bought a new scarf? :lol:

Yes, and they appear to have deliberately coordinated colors, which is very nice!

BTW...there was a poster on this thread who pointed out the similarities between Dimitri/Charlotte and Caroline/Robertino(Rossellini) from many years ago...the son of an iconic actress with the daughter of a glamorous princess who happened to be friends. I think the poster deleted his/her comments before I could answer. I agree with him/her. ;)

Robertino Rossellini and Princess Caroline had also recently lost their respective mothers, which gave added poignancy to their relationship.

The difference with Dimitri/Charlotte-as far as I can tell-is that they seem much more connected and passionate about one another than Robertino and Caroline did in the early 80's when they were together. From what I can remember of seeing photos of the two of them they had more a friends vibe than a romantic one. There was no chemistry at all, and I was not really surprised that it didn't last. Caroline in particular perhaps needed someone like Roberto- a devoted childhood friend-in the wake of her painful divorce from Philippe Junot.

BTW...I have no idea if Dimitri and Charlotte ever encountered one another as children.

I suppose they did, considering that their mothers have been befriended for 30+ years.

Carole Bouquet might have even visited Caroline with 5-year-old-Dimitri to see baby Charlotte.

I suppose they did, considering that their mothers have been befriended for 30+ years.

Carole Bouquet might have even visited Caroline with 5-year-old-Dimitri to see baby Charlotte.

I have a feeling there are old, old photos of Charlotte with Dimitri somewhere, background, blending in with the bees buzzing around, and some diligent royal watcher will find it for us! :lol: (You know, like the photos showing Caroline and Ernst 'together' way back before they were 'together together'). :lol:

Is dating Charlotte a good thing for his Work ?
Is dating Charlotte will be a comeback for Carole Bouquet ??

:previous: I don't know if dating Charlotte will/has helped Dimitri's career but I don't see how it can hurt him either. She is beautiful and famous and well born-as is Dimitri.

As for Carole Bouquet, not sure she wants a comeback. She seems very happy with her life on her island, making her wine!

I saw the program, Charlotte was not speaking from the Monaco Palace but from the balcony of Monaco Channel( TV), she has a beautiful voice
Gad El Malhe is very popular since his affair with Charlotten he is everywhere in France

https://www.instagram.com/p/BcLI85kgp3c/

Gad certainly didn't suffer from his association with her. I don't see how Dimitry would be affected negatively and frankly I find the suggestion rather peculiar.

Gad's profile was raised by his relationship with Charlotte but he was already very well-known in France before they were a couple.

Gad was immensely popular and well known in all the French speaking countries....long before he was with her !!!!

Time to close this thread. The new one can be found here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom