Charlotte Casiraghi and Family Current Events Part 40: December 2015 -December 2016

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm sorry , but Charlotte still has a bad posture and with some outfit stands out most . In the video you see . She is very nice , but far from charming Caroline at her age ..

Caroline is Caroline and Charlotte is Charlotte two different people just because they are mother and daughter does not mean they have to be or act the same.

Yes, of course .. I never do comparisons, ever made on both, but they are very similar, and in the past I thought that Charlotte was more beautiful mother, maybe in the photos, .. but the movements, gestures, posture, facial expressions of Caroline at her age had an incredible charm. . however, it is just my thoughts ..

Last edited:
She really seems to have a hectic private life and to make changes very fast.

I'm curious how she will be managing his school. One day this boy should be settled somewhere. Now he is young and she can carry him around. Paris, Monaco, New York, Italy, everywhere she goes. But when he is 5 years I hope she is fixed.

She must be very serious about Lamberto to move to Rome. I didn't think she'd ever leave Paris. The tabs always said that was a big problem with Gad, that he was spending a lot of time in America, and she wanted to be in France. Guess the tabs were wrong.

What exactly do we mean with "she moved" ? She took one or two suitcases and she rented a house in Rome. Not a big deal for a rich person. Commoners to move together they should abandon their previous flat to rent a new, to pay deposits, to pack tons of parcels and to find a way to move all this. If things turn bad, they should find a new flat, money, and energy for packing. People like Charlotte, if things turn back, make a phone call, take the plane and their staff take care of all the rest.
I mean it is easy to move with..... And to move out. Out of the personal feelings of course.

Well, living in Rome or Paris is a bit diferent, but it is not a huge difference. They are european capitals, and both France and italy are latin countries, the culture is similar.

Living in L.A. makes a HUGE difference. I've never been there but from what I get from those who had it doesn't look like a human friendly place to live, if you know what I mean.

I wonder if they really live together... it must be serious if she left for Rome so soon...

Not a big fan of the dress, like a whimsical Little Bo Peep lost in all the robot glam going on that night. Charlotte should not do whimsical, IMO, or at least she can but in small doses. I wish she got to wear Dakota Johnson or Sienna Miller's Gucci dresses, I wonder who decides which brand ambassador gets to wear what.

On the plus side, I think she looks well and healthy.

She is way too beautiful to be wearing this tablecloth of a dress! I am so disappointed the stylists chose this. She can wear anything, but even she can't save this. Gucci should be ashamed!!!

:previous:

That's the main disadvantage of living in Rome instead of Paris it seems, she's much more often photographed..

:previous:
Is she wearing a Chanel flap bag? Always wondered how come she never wore the best Chanel piece there is out there.

I can't believe that magazine asked him that question, it's obvious they've split. She lives in Rome with Lamberto. Next thing they'll ask Caroline about how she keeps the spark alive with EA.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom