Charlotte Casiraghi and Family Current Events Part 40: December 2015 -December 2016

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
She was not present to the philosophical meeting, she is one of the patrons of this event and she gave only one meeting .nothing else.

For the next meeting for february 25th, we don(t know if she will be present .

Last edited by a moderator:
:flowers: Thanks, melina premiere
I had the impression she was involved in all of them!

She seems to be jewellery shopping. Who's the lady she's with? An Italian family member of her late father?

I am sure it is the paparazzi she is talking to! It is not the first time she reacts like that, it has also been while on her vacations with Alex.
Wow, they must have almost entered the store to take pics of her.... I am wondering to which language she communicated with them:cool:
For the record, she was in apm monaco jewelry store !

Last edited:
She seems to be jewellery shopping. Who's the lady she's with? An Italian family member of her late father?

I read that she is Renata Boccanelli friend of her mother.

I don't think we will see him at the Bal de la Rose.
He looks devasted !

Am I missing something? Not sure how it would be an issue of race :ermm: Lamberto is Italian last I looked, Charlotte herself is half-Italian through her father. That isn't a race. Nor was Daniel an issue of race. True Gad was middle eastern, but he is only one of the three men where an issue of 'racism' could be made or not.

Hmm, after catching up on the latest with Charlotte, in particular those pics of her shopping for what look like rings? I'm tempted to think she just may take the plunge this year, especially considering she will turn a monumental 30 yrs. old in August. Btw, I noticed Lamberto's reflection in one of those shopping pics. ;)

The Bal de la Rose will be particularly interesting this year...

Fandesacs, thanks for your always kind answers.
My question has nothing to do with racisme.

Am I missing something? Not sure how it would be an issue of race :ermm: Lamberto is Italian last I looked, Charlotte herself is half-Italian through her father. That isn't a race. Nor was Daniel an issue of race. True Gad was middle eastern, but he is only one of the three men where an issue of 'racism' could be made or not.

Sorry when I said racist I was not meaning races, this is why I put into "" rather I should have written "discriminating". This family easily mixes origins and social levels in their partners, more easy than any other "royal" family. Maybe they do not really feel royal.
The most clear proofs are Stephanie and her partners and after her Charlotte's.
I will modify my post.

Last edited:

Gad is moroccan. As far as I know the world maps have not changed and Morocco is still 1.000 km more west than Monaco. I fail to see how he could be middle eastern.

Gad is moroccan. As far as I know the world maps have not changed and Morocco is still 1.000 km more west than Monaco. I fail to see how he could be middle eastern.

I can understand Countessmeout referring to him as middle eastern. His name and appearance scream "middle eastern" to me. A quick Google tells me that he is a Moroccan Sephardic Jew, which is another clue to a middle-eastern ancestry. Morocco is just where his family lived when he was born.

I can understand Countessmeout referring to him as middle eastern. His name and appearance scream "middle eastern" to me. A quick Google tells me that he is a Moroccan Sephardic Jew, which is another clue to a middle-eastern ancestry. Morocco is just where his family lived when he was born.

If Gad appearence screams "middle eastern" to you, then you have a serious cultural problem. How do you think the berebers and other people from north Africa look like? Surprise: they look similar to Gad.

People form north Africa have what you probably would call "semitic" looks, but it does doesn't make them middle eastearn.

More important: what their appeareance screams to you has no importance whatsoever. It only means that you are seriously mistaken.

The same way that I would be mistaken if I decided that some blue eyed blond girl from, let's say Britain, is slavic, and insisted on calling her slavic and "eastern european" because that's what her looks scream to me.

And about the jewish sephardic thing: no, Morocco is not just the place where his family lived when he was born. Shephardic jews have been living in Morocco for more than 500 years. And before that, they lived in Spain for another 1.000 years, as west as you can be in Europe. I still don't see why someone whose ancestors have been living in the west of Africa and Europe for more than a thousand years can be called "middle eastern".

If you mean that being jewish he must have some middle eastern ancestor at some point in his family history, even if it was 2.000 years ago, I would ask you if you would call "middle eastern" people like Steven Spilberg or Woody Allen. Being jewish they are as middle eastern as Gad is.

Last edited:
Sometimes, Morocco and other North African get mistakenly "lumped in" with the Middle East because they are generally Arabic speaking and are, in many ways, culturally more similar than to other countries further south in Africa.

Possibly, this is what the original poster meant when they referred to Gad as middle eastern, I'm guessing. In which case, I think it was just a simple mistake...

The original point being made doesn't change - that the Grimaldis are not discriminatory in choosing their partners.

Last edited:
The original point being made doesn't change - that the Grimaldis are not discrimatory in choosing their partners.
Exactly what I was meaning. I'm sorry I provoked such reaction. Matter is not the geography, is going out of their "circle" by any means.

I missed her horse riding for competitions!

Just watched Charlotte's Canal+ interview about the Philosophy sessions she set up. She comes across very well, thoughtful and intelligent. Her personality shines through a bit more than it does in photos...

Just watched Charlotte's Canal+ interview about the Philosophy sessions she set up. She comes across very well, thoughtful and intelligent. Her personality shines through a bit more than it does in photos...

Really? I found her pretty irritating.
No doubt she is articulate but she was too artificial and cold, and specially during the first half of the interview she didn't even answer the questions, she just recited some learned answers that didn't fit into the conversation.
The interviewer was desperately trying to make a connection, and she was talking to the air. She didn't even look him into the eye once.

And that childish grimaces she makes at the end of each answer are plain ridiculous. She gesticulates like an 11 years old or a 19th century teenager unable to talk to a man without blinking and smiling coquettishly and the end of each sentence.

Yes, we know, she is shy. But she is a 30 years old woman, and a mother, for god's sake, all those mannerisms are ridiculous.

Last edited:
Really? I found her pretty irritating.
No doubt she is articulate but she was too artificial and cold, and specially during the first half of the interview she didn't even answer the questions, she just recited some learned answers that didn't fit into the conversation.
The interviewer was desperately trying to make a connection, and she was talking to the air. She didn't even look him into the eye once.

And that childish grimaces she makes at the end of each answer are plain ridiculous. She gesticulates like an 11 years old or a 19th century teenager unable to talk to a man without blinking and smiling coquettishly and the end of each sentence.

Yes, we know, she is shy. But she is a 30 years old woman, and a mother, for god's sake, all those mannerisms are ridiculous.

If you say so.

I don't think she's shy...

Last edited:
Thanks drusi66. One of these days I shall figure out the technical stuff on my phone.

Ita. :) Imho videos are her friend. Photos versus videos are like night & day when it comes to Charlotte. She photographs well, but in live video she shines both inside & out. Like a movie star. jmho.

Brings back memories of her very first interview when she was in her early 20's, with her uncle by her side, I was blown away by her voice, looks, et al. :flowers:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom