The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > Princely Family of Monaco > Princess Caroline and Family

Join The Royal Forums Today

Old 12-27-2015, 12:11 PM
Serene Highness

Couples break up all the time, this is not new. As long as she and Gad are on good terms and put their son first there should be no problem. As for the age difference being a problem it is only a problem if the couple involved are not mature and willing to work at their relationship. This can be said of any relationship age difference or not.

Old 12-28-2015, 09:43 AM
Aristocracy

I thnik that love is something more than passion, it's responsability and commitment. all of us who are in a long-term relationship know it. maybe Charlotte does not know it yet..

Old 12-28-2015, 01:11 PM
Gentry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marisaa View Post
I thnik that love is something more than passion, it's responsability and commitment. all of us who are in a long-term relationship know it. maybe Charlotte does not know it yet..
You mean "love out of habit"?
Then what If you do not love someone anymore, or should I say that you never loved this person anyway, it was just an "illusion"?
Old 12-28-2015, 01:26 PM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nadezhda View Post
You mean "love out of habit"?
Then what If you do not love someone anymore, or should I say that you never loved this person anyway, it was just an "illusion"?
Making an effort to stay in with relationship does not necessarily mean you do it out of habit, it means you think it's worth working at. If your love was just an illusion I would say you need to learn from your mistakes so that they aren't repeated. Of course, you don't stay with someone if you don't love them but if you can't tell if it's an illusion how can you tell you don't love them? 😜
Old 12-28-2015, 02:03 PM
Royal Highness

Are there any real current events about Charlotte or are we going to keep discussing Mlle Casiraghi's sense of morality, commitment and eventual rights to have " a life of her own " over and over and over again???
Old 01-10-2016, 10:24 PM
Gentry

Unseen photo of Lamberto:
http://www.dagospia.com/img/foto/03-2009/14827.jpg
Old 01-11-2016, 01:33 AM
Nobility

Quote:
He looks like Rowan Atkinson
Old 01-11-2016, 09:20 AM
Royal Highness

Carlota Casiraghi comienza el nuevo año con su nuevo amor, Lamberto Sanfelice
Old 01-11-2016, 09:59 AM
Heir Presumptive

Finally, we never get bored with Charlotte,every three years, she is changing her lovers as she is changing her shoes
Old 01-11-2016, 12:17 PM
Royal Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by melina premiere View Post
Finally, we never get bored with Charlotte,every three years, she is changing her lovers as she is changing her shoes
Old 01-11-2016, 12:43 PM
Heir Apparent

Location: Somewhere in the middle of the River Po Valley, Italy
Quote:

Those pictures were taken when he was dating actress Nicoletta Romanoff, the daughter of a Russian Princess: Natal'ja Nikolaevna Romanov, a descendant of Czar Nicholas I. Apparently you have no hope to make a date with him, unless your mother is a princess...
Old 01-11-2016, 02:38 PM
Royal Highness

That is not a loss. Look at his nose.
Old 01-11-2016, 02:46 PM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tosca View Post
Those pictures were taken when he was dating actress Nicoletta Romanoff, the daughter of a Russian Princess: Natal'ja Nikolaevna Romanov, a descendant of Czar Nicholas I. Apparently you have no hope to make a date with him, unless your mother is a princess...
You made me laugh Tosca. You know everything.
And the guy is even not handsome
Old 01-11-2016, 03:47 PM
Courtier

I actually find him ruggedly handsome in these photos. Imho he's better looking than Alex & Gad, though she does have a type, there's definitely a resemblance in all three fellows (short, dark, big-eyed, big noses, elongated faces, et al). But I noticed Charlotte upgrades a bit each time; I thought Gad better looking than Alex, and now I find Lamberto easier on the eyes than Gad, lol.

Ah well, I wish them both well. It seems to me that Charlotte may have at last found her knight in shining armor. This one's Italian like she is, and is also an aristocrat like she is, so we shall see...perhaps finally a wedding...
Old 01-11-2016, 05:13 PM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by melina premiere View Post
and unfortunately not a relationship that can last.. But future is the only judge.
At least she has her long trips with her boyfriends. London, NY, now Italy (Rome etc.) Lucky her
Old 01-11-2016, 06:09 PM
Gentry

Quote:
How interesting, thank you for sharing this information. You are so funny!
Old 01-12-2016, 06:49 AM
Aristocracy

I'm wondering how Charlotte and Gad will share parental authority over Raphael now... To be honest with you, I don't envy her.
Old 01-12-2016, 07:45 AM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marisaa View Post
I'm wondering how Charlotte and Gad will share parental authority over Raphael now... To be honest with you, I don't envy her.
I think the kid is going to stay with her, not because she is the mother and in most cases mothers have the children (or because of Gad's often travels). And of course i think Caro will play an important role, too
But Gad seems to be a very good father. I don't think they'll confront problems about it, like Caro and Ernst with Alexandra's case.
Old 01-12-2016, 12:08 PM
Heir Apparent

Location: Somewhere in the middle of the River Po Valley, Italy
Quote:
Originally Posted by fandesacs2003 View Post
You made me laugh Tosca. You know everything.
And the guy is even not handsome
I came across an article about Romanoff and Sanfelice by chance.
I knew she was the daughter of a Russian princess, because she's staded it many a time in interviews I lost count, but I found other infos in Wiki.
Old 01-12-2016, 06:01 PM
Gentry

Quote:
I came across an article about Romanoff and Sanfelice by chance.
I knew she was the daughter of a Russian princess, because she's staded it many a time in interviews I lost count, but I found other infos in Wiki.
She is not bad looking at all this Nicoletta:
http://z3.ifrm.com/67/29/0/p490199/N...iIz0_6zY5l.jpg