Charlotte Casiraghi and Family Current Events Part 40: December 2015 -December 2016

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
They are just talking?? Unless there aren't pics of them being cozy, I think this is a blown up story.

Many thanks for the photos.
At first glance I found her quite sad again and the outfit maybe a little bit too masculine but in the rest of the photos after the photocall I see her happier, fresh and more natural. Imo she is very very shy so maybe for this reason sometimes she seems so serious or even sad in photocalls. I guess this is something you cannot fully control even though you have been trained since your childhood. For me not problem at all I am this way too, only that you can look unconfortable and pple could think you want to leave....hahaha.

However...I cannot deny I have seen her happier/funiest other times.

Yesterday I was watching some videos about her last philosophical encounter, I was listening to her very carefully and I noticed she is very into it...she is doing a lot of thinking about the meaning of love etc, maybe her outfit now represents her mental state.

Sorry for the double posting but I wanted to say too that the boy next to her and his body language is quite...um....inviting....hahah

Omg Charlotte always has flies around her as I can see.

Last edited by a moderator:
The guy with the short hair must be her new affair.

I really do not like her outfit here. So monotone and boring, does no favour.

Literally just clicked on a clip of the ending of the Victoria's Secret show on Instagram when the camera pans to Gad Elmaleh sitting on the front row with Lenny Kravitz. You just know one of those models will end up on his arm sooner or later. :D

Gad Elmaleh Pictures 2016 Victoria's Secret Fashion Show in Paris - Front Row -

Btw, don't know if this should be here, so wouldn't blame the mods if they move the post to a more appropriate thread.

:previous:

I thought Gad was already dating a model named "Elisa"?

Anyway he is the father of Charlotte's little boy, and he has publicly stated that they "are a family"...so this is the right place for information, no?;)

:previous:

I thought Gad was already dating a model named "Elisa"?

Anyway he is the father of Charlotte's little boy, and he has publicly stated that they "are a family"...so this is the right place for information, no?;)

I also heard he had moved on but I haven't heard her name. I know Alex Dellal married model Elisa Sednaoui.

It's good to see Charlotte out & about with her friends having a good time watching the horses & their riders. :mountie::unicorn:

Also it's nice to see that Charlotte seems to be giving herself a break from going from one guy to another without anytime in between. Hopefully she takes her time and chooses wisely next time, in hopes of finally finding a partner for life (hint: marriage). Till death do them part...with plenty of children to add to little Raphael. :merryxmas:

Literally just clicked on a clip of the ending of the Victoria's Secret show on Instagram when the camera pans to Gad Elmaleh sitting on the front row with Lenny Kravitz. You just know one of those models will end up on his arm sooner or later. :D

Gad Elmaleh Pictures 2016 Victoria's Secret Fashion Show in Paris - Front Row -

Btw, don't know if this should be here, so wouldn't blame the mods if they move the post to a more appropriate thread.

:ermm: It seems to me that Gad thinks he still is a young boy...

About the (imo) handsome boy who shares many time with Charlotte lately, I like him, it´s known that he is italian but nothing more for the moment. Although also I agree with you guys that perhaps it would be good that she gives herself time to think what she trully needs/wants in a partner or even if she wants a partner or whatever...

Time will say it. Meanwhile I am glad to see her in good company.:p;)

Gad is one of the best French Actors and is sucessful now in the Unted States. The first French Actor after Maurice Chevalier.
His attendence at the Borromeo Wedding was pathetic !

:previous: I so agree. Gad was miserable and it showed.:sad:

Charlotte didn't look her best either.

But I wouldn't put him in the same category as Chevalier yet. Most Americans still don't know who Gad is.

I did not see much about the wedding at that moment, I have read later but I think I do not get the full picture...Could I ask you girls, in a short sentence, why you say this about Gad and Charlotte at that wedding? I am curious.

I think Gad was invited too, otherwise he wouldn't have been there.

I did not see much about the wedding at that moment, I have read later but I think I do not get the full picture...Could I ask you girls, in a short sentence, why you say this about Gad and Charlotte at that wedding? I am curious.

Because in photos of the two of them at the nuptials they both looked like they were on the way to the guillotine instead of a family wedding!:lol:

Charlotte had this awful forced grin in many photos and Gad just looked like he was OVER IT all.:ohmy:

:previous: I so agree. Gad was miserable and it showed.:sad:

Charlotte didn't look her best either.

But I wouldn't put him in the same category as Chevalier yet. Most Americans still don't know who Gad is.

Nope...if it wasn't for his relationship with Charlotte I wouldn't have any idea who he was.

LaRae

Because in photos of the two of them at the nuptials they both looked like they were on the way to the guillotine instead of a family wedding!:lol:

Charlotte had this awful forced grin in many photos and Gad just looked like he was OVER IT all.:ohmy:

many thanks for your answer.
I stopped reading about Charlotte when she started with Gad :bang: until the other day... almost 5 years... for me it was a shock:eek: but it is of course totally my personal feeling.:D

many thanks for your answer.
I stopped reading about Charlotte when she started with Gad :bang: until the other day... almost 5 years... for me it was a shock:eek: but it is of course totally my personal feeling.:D

Initially I was pleased about Gad because I didn't like her with Alex Dellal.

But gradually I began to change my mind. Because of the age difference and the dramatic difference in background and interests, I think Charlotte and Gad could not have been more ill-suited to one another.

And Alex Dellal has rebounded nicely with a beautiful young woman and a baby son...the same woman he took up with immediately after Charlotte. He has never seemed happier or more settled, in contrast to Charlotte.:sad:

Initially I was pleased about Gad because I didn't like her with Alex Dellal.

But gradually I began to change my mind. Because of the age difference and the dramatic difference in background and interests, I think Charlotte and Gad could not have been more ill-suited to one another.

And Alex Dellal has rebounded nicely with a beautiful young woman and a baby son...the same woman he took up with immediately after Charlotte. He has never seemed happier or more settled, in contrast to Charlotte.:sad:

I agree about the Dellal point, that he seems happier now.
It is strange though, since they have been together for a long time!

Nice pattern but shape is ugly. I do not understand those gucci dresses. Really all failed. Why is so difficult to dress a beautiful young woman.

Personally I love the new Gucci, the pieces really look wearable art. On the right person, they can be phenomenal. But Charlotte's style and personality are more suited to Gucci under the previous creative director. I think her all-time best look in Gucci was her LACMA 2014 appearance and of course, all her equestrian outfit. When she wears any of Alessandro Michele's stuff, it overwhelms her. The only exception is the yellow dress she wore to a Montblanc event.

This outfit is just bad. Prior to wearing these Gucci dresses, we never saw her in anything this loud. It's just not her. I wish she or whoever's responsible for dressing her in Gucci will carefully pick stuff out next time.

Random note, I thought it was Tatiana when I saw the photo at first!

Charlotte C. is not the right person for Gucci. It is only her name who interests Gucci.
Her Shoulders, knees, legs are not for a Model.

Totally agree with you guys about the Gucci`s matter.
Besides her beauty she has/had a classic (very jetset) style, simple and natural cos she has the fortune of not needing more to be stunning.

She is not the right person for those Gucci outfits cos they do not help her with her natural elegance, indeed under my eyes she sometimes look even a little bit tacky.
Only the equestrian line is adapted to her imo.:mountie:

About love I didn´t like Alex and Gad at all for her. Nothing against them.
Sanfelice I liked him 50%, cos I did not see him very in love so I was no sure if the had future... Gad and Sanfelice I believe they like to lead a "Don Juan" lifestyle. Charlotte almost says the same in her philosophical speeches (athought I gonna wait until I had listened to her more cos she had me very confuse:ROFLMAO:)....but I am not at all sure if this is what she trully want.

I think one thing is to be an independent woman and another being lost in your own life. I almost understand when she talks that she is talking about "free love"...but I cannot be sure cos it is dificult for me to understand her as a philosopher. Maybe with time;)

Monaco Royals

Charlotte Casiraghi attended Vanity Fair France dinner to celebrate 50 most influential people in France

Charlotte C. is not the right person for Gucci. It is only her name who interests Gucci.
Her Shoulders, knees, legs are not for a Model.

I thought I was the only one who had this thought. :sad:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom