Charlotte Casiraghi and Family Current Events Part 40: December 2015 -December 2016

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
In the cover of mag "Diva" it' s written that she has finished with Lamberto!
(e finita con Lamberto)
What does it mean?

It means that they broke up, or at least the might have broken up.

It means that they broke up, or at least the might have broken up.

I obviously know the meaning of the word. What I wanted to say is if it's true or just a rumor and, if it's true, then why.

("what does it mean" is a greek expression for these occasions)

In the cover of mag "Diva" it' s written that she has finished with Lamberto!
(e finita con Lamberto)
What does it mean?
I'm italian. The magazine asks a question : is it over? Given the many cases it seems to be moving house . She seems very nervous .

I'm italian. The magazine asks a question : is it over? Given the many cases it seems to be moving house . She seems very nervous .

Does she leave Paris? Or does she retaurn to Paris?
She was in Paris for the fashion week.

Last edited by a moderator:
i think Char just brings more stuff to Rome.

Last edited:
From what I understand of the interview, it appears that Gad still respects Charlotte, which is nice to hear given the fact that they are no longer together. I wonder how frequently he sees Raphael.

I cannot lie, despite my earlier grumpiness about him speaking to the press during his relationship with Charlotte Gad sounds super charming and funny.

I also think he's better looking in live video than in photos.:whistling:

He seems to be taking to NYC like a duck to water, not that I am surprised. It's the most exciting, addictive city in the world, imo.

I am more convinced than ever that the thing with Charlotte was just never going to work.

She seems to like older men. Looking for a father figure?

When he attends Pierre C's Wedding his attitude was pathetic for one of the best Actors e bad role.

She seems to like older men. Looking for a father figure?

She seems to me to have a physical "type" that she goes for. None of them conventionally handsome but I can see why they would be attractive. She seems to like dark men with "beaky noses" (can't think of a better way of putting it). She also seems to go for men in the arts/ culture arena. And they all remind me of Vincent Lindon who was the father figure in her life between the ages of 5 and 10. Pop psychology I know...

:previous: :previous:

I think you make perfect sense Florestane. Caroline's children were said to have adored Vincent.

Despite this fantasy of Princess Caroline having had a long string of lovers, she did not and has not. Especially when you consider her beauty and desirability as a young woman.

After the death of Charlotte's father she only dated Lindon before marrying Prince Ernst, and has not been linked to any man since.

Charlotte was probablytoo young to really form solid memories of her father. Other than Rainier and Albert, Vincent Lindon was the first real paternal figure in her lives after Stefano's death.

:previous: :previous:

I think you make perfect sense Florestane. Caroline's children were said to have adored Vincent.

Despite this fantasy of Princess Caroline having had a long string of lovers, she did not and has not. Especially when you consider her beauty and desirability as a young woman.

After the death of Charlotte's father she only dated Lindon before marrying Prince Ernst, and has not been linked to any man since.

Charlotte was probablytoo young to really form solid memories of her father. Other than Rainier and Albert, Vincent Lindon was the first real paternal figure in her lives after Stefano's death.

I Think you all forgot the Casiraghi family, I mean the grandfather Giancarlo, grandmother Fernanda, uncle Marco and his wife Cecilia. They both took care and stay closed to Caroline and his children after Stefano's death. For sure Prince Rainier and Prince Albert did the same.

Princess Caroline has still close relation with his mother in law and his brothers and sister in law. They were all present at Andrea and PIerre wedding as well ad to Albert and Charlene wedding.

Princess Caroline is used to come to Italy for her/Stefano nieces wedding Afra Casiraghi some years ago as well as Marco's daughter wedding held 3 years ago.

(..)
Not my favorite color combination, but she makes it work.

Last edited by a moderator:
Simple yet chic! I like the lipstick.

It would be a very beautiful daughter!! Thanks for the contribution, priyanka!

I was not only talking about Char's beauty though :D Lamberto is also handsome.

I Think you all forgot the Casiraghi family, I mean the grandfather Giancarlo, grandmother Fernanda, uncle Marco and his wife Cecilia. They both took care and stay closed to Caroline and his children after Stefano's death. For sure Prince Rainier and Prince Albert did the same.

Princess Caroline has still close relation with his mother in law and his brothers and sister in law. They were all present at Andrea and PIerre wedding as well ad to Albert and Charlene wedding.

Princess Caroline is used to come to Italy for her/Stefano nieces wedding Afra Casiraghi some years ago as well as Marco's daughter wedding held 3 years ago.

Do you think? Of course this is question of tastes, nevertheless I have noticed that Charlotte never chooses handsome men.

I was not only talking about Char's beauty though :D Lamberto is also handsome.

Charlotte Casiraghi incinta? - Elle
It seems to be a female. Rumors from Dad

As 'dagospia' revealed a couple of months ago. According to some insiders Charlotte is expecting a baby girl, but she refuses to get married, to her mother's great dislpeasure. Apparently Charlotte said that only children make life worth living.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom