Charlotte Casiraghi and Family Current Events Part 40: December 2015 -December 2016

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Do we know why Gad did not want to marry Charlotte?
If you wanted to be more active among the rich peoples' places and salons, he really missed "his princess" because of his lack of commitment..

I think should have a look on Wiki Gad is one of the best French Actors and he is succesful in the USA. (since Maurice Chevalier)
He is talentful and does not need rich peoples, places and salons.
He must miss Sacha a lot .

Last edited:
I think should have a look on Wiki Gad is one of the best French Actors and he is succesful in the USA. (since Maurice Chevalier)
He talentful and does not need rich peoples, places and salons.
He must miss Sacha a lot .

I agree that he is very talented and successful and doesn't need any contacts Charlotte might have. However, some of the things he said made it seem as if was very impressed with her world and himself for gaining entry to it.

I'm sure he misses Raphaël a lot but he does have access and sees him from time to time. After all, he's the one who decided to base himself on a different continent from his younger son.

I agree that he is very talented and successful and doesn't need any contacts Charlotte might have. However, some of the things he said made it seem as if was very impressed with her world and himself for gaining entry to it.

I'm sure he misses Raphaël a lot but he does have access and sees him from time to time. After all, he's the one who decided to base himself on a different continent from his younger son.

Absolutely agree to all you said.

Really?? He did say that? Jeez:bang:

I am using hyperbole to make a point but yes...a few weeks before Charlotte gave birth he gave an interview with a publication and non equivocally made it known that marriage was not in the cards.

Maybe Charlotte was okay with it but it still struck me as indelicate and in very bad taste under the circumstance.:ermm:

Gad remains the only one of Charlotte's boyfriends who discussed their relationship in the press.

maria-olivia,

I agree that Charlotte and Gad's body language at Pierre's wedding was painful to watch. Charlotte's plastered on grimace/grin was most unattractive and Gad looked as if he was on his way to witness an execution.

When I read that Charlotte fell in love with Lamberto at this event I was not a bit surprised.

Last edited:
" ( ... )Of course people will say that Gad did non need Charlotte's fame as he is very successful himself. Yes, OK, but it was Gad who spoke about this relationship saying that he was born Morocco emigrant and now he is dating a princess..... Bad taste of declarations...
So I really presume that Gad did non want to do it.
He put Charlotte into his TV show. And he went to Rose Ball. And finally he said that he did not want to wed.
Charlotte never talked about her personal life for any of her relationships.
But Gad opened his mouth constantly and was vey happy to catch attention. ( ... ) "

And his bad taste in declarations goes on... According to Hola, Gad stated in an interview that Charlotte and the life they had together is still a source of inspiration to himand his gags...

http://www.hola.com/realeza/casa_monaco/2016083088038/carlota-casiraghi-inspiracion-gad-elmaleh/

Carlota Casiraghi sigue siendo fuente de inspiración para Gad Elmaleh

:whistling: :whistling: :whistling:

Last edited by a moderator:
:previous:

I always, from the very first, had the impression that Charlotte loved Gad more than Gad loved Charlotte. She seemed almost giddy at the beginning. If she was willing to let him blab to the media about the relationship-something none of her other boyfriends dared to do-I am not surprised.

And his bad taste in declarations goes on... According to Hola, Gad stated in an interview that Charlotte and the life they had together is still a source of inspiration to himand his gags...

http://www.hola.com/realeza/casa_monaco/2016083088038/carlota-casiraghi-inspiracion-gad-elmaleh/

Carlota Casiraghi sigue siendo fuente de inspiración para Gad Elmaleh

:whistling: :whistling: :whistling:

Yes, the interview is in the latest issue of Vanity Fair - on the one hand he's quite discreet and then on the other hand he comes across like a small boy who can't believe his luck!

You'd think after nearly four years together he would know she has no title and stop calling her a princess.

Honestly, I didn't expect Charlotte and Gad to marry. At best, the relationship might have been life partners. He didn't marry the mother of his older son. Did Charlotte think she'd change him? Not every couple wants marriage.

As for Gad using Charlotte and their life for his gags...well, comedians do use their family, friends, and life experiences for material. Does anyone know what he actually said in his shows? Depending on how the story/joke is presented, it might be okay although I understand others will find it tactless.

Hmm, it depends how he'll use their experiences for his shows etc.. If it is in the sarcastic -wanna be funny- way he mostly uses, I would not like it in her place.

I remember that in the beginning, even with Alex Dellal Charlotte seemed more in love than he with her. But then their relationship has been well for enough years.

Gad is an older guy, he already had a son and he has already gained some perceptions for life, that a 28 year old girl cannot change them. They did not gain any experience together, he has been to her age and "knows" some more things about life. For Charlotte this was the beginning. Nevertheless, it is different having a relationship with a man of the same age as you and with an older man, i guess. There can be positives (e.g. learn from him) as well as negatives in such a relationship. For example, the needs and wants you have from life do not keep up with one another's.

The summer cruise is over and Charlotte is back in Rome:

** Scan **

She is smoking her cigarette with such a pleasure that I sincerely hope rumors are false. I do not remember if she stopped smoking for Raphael. Her mum stopped for the Casiraghis but not during pregnancy to Pcs Alexandra.
Out of the cig. I like her style and I'm happy she stopped wearing, at least for once, this ugly Gucci square bag she carried in any colour, day and night.

Last edited:
I already mentioned it somewhere else: Charlotte tends to have such a tummy and she was rumored to have been pregnant (e.g. during her relationship with Alex). I think it can be embarassing to her if she reads again "she is pregnant" just because of her tummy is like this...

Caroline didn't stop smoking during her Casiraghi pregnancies - there are photos showing her smoking then.

Nothing has been confirmed or denied about a possible pregnancy for Charlotte but it's a bit odd to wear a swimsuit from a previous pregnancy when you have a bit of a tummy and you pretty much know you're going to be papped.

I think she doesn't give a dam about what papzs / people are thinking

The discussion about smoking has been removed as off-topic. At this point now please refrain from starting the pregnancy speculations again, thank you!

I think she doesn't give a dam about what papzs / people are thinking

I'm certain she doesn't. But she's pretty media savvy - she must know what conclusions people will jump to. (..)

Finally a quite normal dress made by Gucci, and nice shoes.
I highly doubt she is wearing Gucci to a Balenciaga opening. It's an unwritten rule you wear an outfit from the designer whom's party/show/opening you are attending.

It was the opening of the Kering AND Balenciaga HQ, so it's possible she's wearing Gucci.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom