Charlotte Casiraghi and Family Current Events Part 39: January 2014 - December 2015

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

iceflower

Administrator
Site Team
Country
Germany

Welcome to part 39 of the thread to discuss the current events of Charlotte Casiraghi.

You can find the old thread here:

** Charlotte Casiraghi Current Events Part 38: April 2013 - December 2013 **

Please take a look at the
TRF Community Rules & FAQs

· Only pictures you have written permission to share can be posted here. You can post links to any pictures.
· No more than 20% of the text of an article can be posted, along with a link to the original article.
· It's a copyright violation to post translations of entire articles.
· We expect our members to treat each other and the royals and persons in these threads with respect.
· Opinions should be backed up by reference to published reports.
· Off topic and empty posts will be deleted without notice.
· Please be careful not to write in capital letters.

:flowers: Happy posting! :flowers:

Hi, any of you know when will be the christenig of her son?

There may not be one. Charlotte is obviously not a devout Catholic, and Gad is Jewish. I wouldnt hold my breath.

My thoughts exactly scooter. I am not even certain that Andrea and Tatiana have baptized their son yet.:ermm:

No christening????? P. Caroline's not gonna like it!!! Neither will P. Albert i dare say... In such a catholic state members of the pricely family unbaptized??? Hard to swallow...

Well, Honestly they haven't cared or payed attention to other catholic rules so far. No surprise

Her hair is at the perfect length right now. I hope she keeps it like this for a while. And she looks fab!

Have to agree, she is looking great and I love her current hair length, really suits her! :)

No christening????? P. Caroline's not gonna like it!!! Neither will P. Albert i dare say... In such a catholic state members of the pricely family unbaptized??? Hard to swallow...

I think it may be harder for you to swallow than they.

While the speculation on such things as christening arise I see Char looking happy for once and not so hard bitten and serious.Previously I had wondered if she was not just a bit melancholy and reflective.These pics indicate that her motherhood is great source of joy.Char looks fab!

Baptism is the most basic and essential sacrament for any Christian, Catholic and non-Catholic. IF Sacha is ever expected to eventually reign in Monaco, indeed even if he simply becomes Heir after Andrea, he will be baptized. Never in the history of Christian Europe has a monarch not been baptized.

Charlotte's little Raphael is another story. The plan might be to raise him in his father's religion. Speaking of Charlotte, she looks as gorgeous as ever and I love it that she is growing her hair out again!:p

The Press , Photographs , Shopping , Bodyguard , and I hope a good nurse for Raphael.
A completely new life for Gad !

Baptism is the most basic and essential sacrament for any Christian, Catholic and non-Catholic. IF Sacha is ever expected to eventually reign in Monaco, indeed even if he simply becomes Heir after Andrea, he will be baptized. Never in the history of Christian Europe has a monarch not been baptized.

Charlotte's little Raphael is another story. The plan might be to raise him in his father's religion. Speaking of Charlotte, she looks as gorgeous as ever and I love it that she is growing her hair out again!:p

Well, even if Sacha becomes Prince, he's technically not a monarch. As far as I know, there isnt actually a requirement for Monaco's Prince to be a Catholic. As opposed to in England where the Queen is Defender of the Faith.

Also, for the child to be raised jewish, the mother needs to be jewish. Under the Right of Return, Israel only recognizes those born to a jewish mother as being jewish. Even if they have been raised as such their entire lives. A little trivia to start the day....

Lol :lol:

She looks fab! And not so girly anymore, if you know what I mean.

Yes, she looks very nice, although i must disagree with you when you say she doesn't look girly anymore... I think she looks more carefree and girly than ever. As if having a child were no big deal ( Uau, i've had a child, good... now i can go back to my previous little life... ) after all that's what nannies are for... to take care of our children for us while we visit exibhitions in Paris... :lol: :whistling: :lol: Or maybe i'm just wrong. Maybe she just looks happy and i'm just mistaking hapiness for lightness of heart... :ermm:

Last edited:
The ruler does have to be Catholic in Monaco per the constitution.

Lazuli I agree with you . Gad one of the best french Actors looses his freedom.

Lazuli I agree with you . Gad one of the best french Actors looses his freedom.

and there are those who expect him to give up work to be always with Charlotte (luckily she thinks otherwise) ... it would be absurd! :ohmy:

Nice to see them again... pity we won't get to see the baby !!! He must have beautiful blue eyes !!!!

Well, even if Sacha becomes Prince, he's technically not a monarch. As far as I know, there isnt actually a requirement for Monaco's Prince to be a Catholic. As opposed to in England where the Queen is Defender of the Faith.

Also, for the child to be raised jewish, the mother needs to be jewish. Under the Right of Return, Israel only recognizes those born to a jewish mother as being jewish. Even if they have been raised as such their entire lives. A little trivia to start the day....

A Sovereign Prince and a monarch are, for all intents and purposes, the same thing. Especially when the Sovereign Prince wields absolute power in his country as Albert does in Monaco. The same cannot be said for any other Royal in Europe except Hans-Adam of Lichtenstein.

There has never been a non-Catholic Prince of Monaco in it's 1,000 year history and there is unlikely to ever be one. Roman Catholicism is too deeply rooted in the Principality's tradition, culture and history

Last edited:

But can be converted at birth and then, when he reaches the age of consent he must agree.

Very nice pics - thanks a lot for sharing, DoloresYellowstone :flowers:

We cannot provide a 1:1 translation as to copyright reasons, I suggest to use the google translator instead. But actually there's nothing new in that article. It describes how lovely Charlotte looked, it repeats what was written in Raphaël's birth announcement and what Gad had said about Charlotte in an interview last year and that the Cartier exhibition also shows pieces of jewellery of Princess Grace - so nothing new :)

Charlotte looks wonderful in these pics! She looks more serene than ever, or is it just me?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom