Charlotte Casiraghi and Family Current Events Part 39: January 2014 - December 2015

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Raphael is an adorable little one, he's grown up a lot! I also noticed that his hair is getting darker. I don't know who he resembles the most, I think he's a mixture of both his parents.

:previous: Those pics are ver very cute! We finally see a radiant and happy Charlotte!:flowers:

Really lovely pix of a loving mum and her cute son !!!

Variety is reporting that Gad just sold a home in the Sunset Strip area for $3.9 million. About a million dollar profit. It was owned by Jimmy Fallon before Gad. I thought his home was in Santa Monica. I wonder if he has multiple real estate investments in LA? Way to go Gad.

Last edited:
:previous: I don't understand whether Gad has a tour date closed to the celebrations or if his show is part of the celebrations...

Gad will perform in Monaco within the celebrations of P. Albert´s 10th reigning anniversary . The presentation of his show Sans Tambour will take place the night before the celebrations within the Montecarlo Sporting Summer and invitations will cost 180 euros, diner included...

Carlota Casiraghi consigue que Gad Elmaleh participe en el décimo aniversario del reinado de Alberto II

Carlota Casiraghi consigue que Gad Elmaleh participe en el décimo aniversario del reinado de Alberto II

There is an interesting article about Charlotte and GAd's relatioship in the magazine "France Dimance". Gad didn't want to baptize Raphael as catholic, but as Jewish. That's why his father didn't go to his son's christening last June in palace, etc.
See here:
www.journaux.fr - France Dimanche
and here:
Gad et Charlotte : la déchirure !

You can also se here:

Last edited by a moderator:
Gad El Maleh will not performe for the célébrations of prince Albert's 10th reigning anniversary, he will perform for the fightAids gala whose princess Stéphanie is president. thei gala will take place on july 10th . this newspaper is wrong.

Gad Elmaleh en spectacle à Monaco

There is an interesting article about Charlotte and GAd's relatioship in the magazine "France Dimance". Gad didn't want to baptize Raphael as catholic, but as Jewish. That's why his father didn't go to his son's christening last June in palace, etc.
See here:
www.journaux.fr - France Dimanche
and here:

You can also se here:

What is more disturbing to me than the religious differences between Gad and Charlotte in this article is the fact that his former lover Anne Brochet has described Gad as being bi-polar.:sad:

I don't believe any of the non sense did this come from
Gad's mouth or Charlottes? As for the ex why is she speaking at all did they break up under bad terms.

Her dress is awesome, but it is something I do not like to her makeup. As per the article, if it is true it is stupid. When two persons with different religions decide tobhave kids, they should have already think about which religion they will give to them. Of course this decision can not please both families.

I don't believe any of the non sense did this come from
Gad's mouth or Charlottes? As for the ex why is she speaking at all did they break up under bad terms.

Actually, I need to correct myself. The article says that Brochet is an actress and a novelist. And she wrote a fiction novel with a thinly disguised character that everyone can see is based on her former partner Gad Elmaleh. This character (allegedly based on Gad)is emotionally unstable and bad tempered...bi-polar.

fandesacs2003 I completely agree with you. These are serious issues that need to be discussed and sorted out by interfaith couples....before the decision is made to bring children into the relationship.

Gad didn't go to Cannes Festival. He didn't accompany Charlotte. I wonder why. Charlotte was with Salma Hayek. Since Charlotte and Gad are close friends with Salma, Gad could be there too. I also noticed Charlotte's absence from Grand Prix today. Pierre and Andrea were there. Is it a bad sign for Charlotte's relatiosnhip with Gad and the recent rumors?

Gad didn't go to Cannes Festival. He didn't accompany Charlotte. I wonder why. Charlotte was with Salma Hayek. Since Charlotte and Gad are close friends with Salma, Gad could be there too. I also noticed Charlotte's absence from Grand Prix today. Pierre and Andrea were there. Is it a bad sign for Charlotte's relatiosnhip with Gad and the recent rumors?

Gad has been in USA. He had a show in Los Angeles on 19th May
https://www.ticketfly.com/purchase/...tmctr=(not provided)&__utmv=-&__utmk=17561273
And in San Diego 21th May
Gad Elmaleh - Tickets - The Irenic - San Diego, CA, May 21, 2015 | Ticketfly

Charlotte stopped going to the Grand Prix several years ago. Caroline a few years before that. Gad isn't an employee of Monaco. He has his own job. His being at Monaco events has nothing to do with their relationship. He will be at Albert's 10 year anniversay so I'd say everything is fine.

Thank you for the information, FanofMonaco and LadyFinn.

Voici, not the most accurate french magazine but one of the most read, has it on its website that Gad and Charlotte have split up. This evening, almost everyone in France will be take as granted that they are not anymore a couple. I can't say if it is true. However, they sometimes have good sources. It will be on their tomorrow edition.

http://www.voici.fr/news-people/act...lmaleh-entre-eux-c-est-fini-561865#image_load

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom