Charlotte Casiraghi and Family Current Events Part 39: January 2014 - December 2015

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I really like what she did with her hair! The dress is really good too. She looks very fresh and nice.

The campaign shot is very striking. Her beauty easily translates into beauty campaigns

I really like what she did with her hair! The dress is really good too. She looks very fresh and nice.

The campaign shot is very striking. Her beauty easily translates into beauty campaigns

Agree... For a moment she reminded me of Audrey Hepburn!!! :flowers:

I always thought her style was more Audrey Hepburn than Grace Kelly. She always looks great when she dresses Hepburnish.

Very beautiful and luminous.

I have the impression that Kate Moss does not appreciate not being the only center of attention...

Wow, thanks so much for all the pictures & video! :flowers:

For the first time that I can recall Charlotte reminds me of her grandmother, Grace Kelly, in the arrival pics ~ sophisticated & mature with those fabulous elegant sunglasses, simple black dress & heels, feminine updo hairstyle. :cool:

***note: i'm in love with those sunglasses and HAVE to find a pair!***

Lastly, Charlotte is truly a clone of her mother, Caroline. Seriously, I only have to remember what Caroline looked at such & such an age to know what Charlotte will look like. :heart:

Totally agree. Her Vogue Paris cover was a bizarre failure, to me.

She looked very beautiful. I love the hairdo, and the sun glasses.. and yes, i agree that she looks like her grandmother that way.

Three weeks ago they were all loved up in Los Angeles with their little boy...now separation talks?!:whistling:

I was wondering when these rumors would start. Like Princess Caroline says they build you up then tear you down. That article was pretty vague. It's also odd that it is not from the French press. It's possible, but I have my doubts.

Anything to sell papers of course they must live...

I get the feeling that Charlotte's absence from the documentary is as much her choice as anyone else's. She seems very shy and protective of her privacy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom