Charlotte Casiraghi and Family Current Events Part 39: January 2014 - December 2015

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh thanks a lot!

I cannot understand how i didn't notice such nice pics :p

Great pictures. I love her hat and of course little Raphael looks adorable.

Wonderful pix and lovely people !!!! Thanks so much !

She's so pretty. And Raphael is adorable!

German magazine "aktuelle" has published two nice new pics of Raphaël and Gad today:

** Scan **

:previous: she has always had a bit of belly! Plus she had a baby in December;)

I don't see much tough because to me she is in great shape! More than before the pregnancy

:previous: she has always had a bit of belly! Plus she had a baby in December;)

I don't see much tough because to me she is in great shape! More than before the pregnancy
Not in recent years. She's had quite a flat stomach for years and seemed to snap back pretty soon but whatever. Bump watching is awful anyway

Not in recent years. She's had quite a flat stomach for years and seemed to snap back pretty soon but whatever. Bump watching is awful anyway

mmm when she was pregnant with raphael we didn't have the confirmation until mid july because she already had a bit of a belly;)

Anyway I agree... Stop with speculation every month

I noticed that when they were in LA a couple of years ago also. She probably is just eating more and exercising less while on vacation.

Instagram

Do you know the event of this pictures? Have here been posted more? It is 2 months ago, according to pomeline-the user of instagram!

The photo says Jumping international de Cannes, so it must have been the Longines Global Champions Tour event in Cannes on 12th-14th June. Charlotte was competing there.

The photos of Sasha and Raphael are lovely, Raphael is an adorable little one. I can't tell who he resembles yet.

Last edited by a moderator:

The ongoing weight discussion and pregnancy speculations have been removed, please get back on topic of this thread. Thank you!

It's funny that so many newspapers are calling Charlotte "a princess".... Until now they should have know that she has no title...

We are more or less doing the same. We are discussing Miss Casiraghi on a royal forum while she is no royal at all...

:)

WOW... I have never seen Charlotte so "exposed" for paparazzi . i'm wondering what the family is going to do in the United States? :)

It's not the first time they are seen in LA. Last year or so, they were also photographed there going to the supermarket. Gad is an actor, so he might have to do something there related to his career.

:previous: any ideas of what she might be doing there with Gad and her son?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom