Charlotte Casiraghi and Family Current Events Part 39: January 2014 - December 2015

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes she seems very happy :) very happy familiy i hope the married soon

^^ It was a dinner she organized to raise funds for MuMo, a mobile museum that aims to bring art to children across the world

I have a feeling he resembles Stefano;)

I have a feeling he is still too young to strongly resemble anyone at this point. He's a cute baby though

I have a feeling he is still too young to strongly resemble anyone at this point. He's a cute baby though

While I don't know that Raphael really resembles anyone yet, I don't think there is an age at which you're too young to resemble someone. A nephew of mine came out looking like the spitting image of his daddy, and two years later his brother did the same.

Well, i say this because his features remind me of his mother's when she was a baby, especially his mouth... I'd say he inherited the " Grimaldi's pout ", as well Charlotte, P. Caroline... :lol: :lol: :lol:

Last edited:
Raphael has Charlotte's nose and mouth but in these last pictures he looks less like her than he did before. Love those chubby little cheeks.

I see everybody is already trying to judge this little angel as to whom he looks like. :ermm:

All's I see is a beautiful little jolly baby boy smiling and being happy. And his parents seem just as blissful.

Here's hoping Charlotte & Gad have at least two more little angels to create the Elmaleh Trio. :cool:

This baby Rafael resembles the Grimaldis & everyone else.He is gorgeous

I like this news about Charlotte being chosen as the face of the much-awaited Gucci cosmetics line. Frida Giannini aside, Kering needs profits now so they must be satisfied with the results of her Forever Now campaign.

Last edited:
This is Charlotte's 3rd resigning so she must be bringing in the sales.

Congrats, I love Gucci! :cool: I especially loved the contest they had which dealt with bamboo and sustainability ala Charlotte Casiraghi's idea. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom