Charlotte Casiraghi and Family Current Events Part 39: January 2014 - December 2015

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just my take but when I was a new mom I stayed pretty close to home for the first few weeks. Charlotte seems to need a lot of time away from the baby. :ermm:

This photos are dated January 16th :)

I don't understand this part..

"It takes a while to adjust to the new role of mother. We hope that felt comedian, boyfriend Gad Elmaleh, left by her side now that they're parents and will raise a son together."

Why should not he? because they are not married? I hate these comments .. :bang:

Svensk Damtidning's article says that they hope that Gad stays on Charlotte's side now when they are parents and raise a son together.
In their paper version Svensk Damtidning claims that Gad has "raised eyebrows" by booking a tour in the winter even though his son is little.
Ridiculous - should Gad abandon his career for a year just because they have had a child?
According to Gad's official agenda he has a quiet February, and in January he has been performing in Paris.
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?...431682.-2207520000.1390491302.&type=3&theater

What time away from the baby? She went to the grocery store and a home store. The only non necessity thing was an afternoon at a Cartier's exhibit and she probably got paid to do that.

I don't think she needs time a way from the baby, she has things she needs to do so she is doing them.

Ridiculous - should Gad abandon his career for a year just because they have had a child?

of course not .. and luckily Charlotte agrees ..:)

that's why I do not understand .. they live together in Paris .. and he goes away for a few days to work like millions of other people .. that's all .. This makes him a bad companion or a bad father? of course not .. yet almost every article speaks of "abandonment" or claims that "Charlotte is alone" :bang:
this is ridiculous :ohmy:

^^ yes, it is ridiculous. It seems that the fact that they're not married is a problem to some people. Like, because they are not married, he's abandoning her and she's raising the kid alone, which makes no sense at all.

^^ yes, it is ridiculous. It seems that the fact that they're not married is a problem to some people. Like, because they are not married, he's abandoning her and she's raising the kid alone, which makes no sense at all.

I could spend hours talking about the "perfect wedding" some people claim to have :whistling: :ROFLMAO:

of course not .. and luckily Charlotte agrees ..:)

that's why I do not understand .. they live together in Paris .. and he goes away for a few days to work like millions of other people .. that's all .. This makes him a bad companion or a bad father? of course not .. yet almost every article speaks of "abandonment" or claims that "Charlotte is alone" :bang:
this is ridiculous :ohmy:

Very correct. If he had a 9-5 job there would be ok? Some people think that since Charlotte is rich she should find a guy rich enough to do nothing or she could "buy" one to stay with her along the whole day.

No hope to see Raphaël I think (sigh....)

And that's a bugaboo!
Same as Sasha.

I hope we'll see the whole Caroline clan in Zürs later this year.

Last edited:
And that's a bugaboo!
Same as Sasha.

I hope we'll see the whole Caroline clan in Zürs later this year.

Gad is there too (I saw a photo but I don't know how to post it) so, i think we will see the whole clan :D

Nice pic ! It would be nice to see the three of them together !!!

:previous:

The caption dates the pics to February 3rd, that's quite plausible in my eyes :flowers:

Is that a bodyguard around them? are they suppose to have bodyguards?

I think the Casiraghis always had bodyguards.

Pix of Raphaël are so precious, thanks a lot !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom