Casiraghi Trio - Picture Thread Part I

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
IMHO, Andrea looks like Lestat from Interview with the Vampire. :p

miau said:
IMHO, Andrea looks like Lestat from Interview with the Vampire. :p
Hahahaha, I have to admit he does! :D :D Anne Rice's description of Lestat is so much like Andrea, even the way she describes how Lestat's nose is slightly to big for his face. But the only thing that Andrea lacks is height. In the all the books that Lestat is featured in, it always says that he is 6 feet tall, and Andrea doesn't look like he is that tall, but oh well! :rolleyes:

Peaches said:
I'm sure he was thinking what a shame his brother Louis isn't available to be a match with Charlotte (with the baby coming and all; they also share the same birthday). But he must've also been thinking 'at least I still have my brother Felix!'
lol...well he can have a chance with her too...:rolleyes:

Does anyone know what studies charlotte is currently following?

CasiraghiTrio said:
Louis??? Do Guillaume and Felix of Luxembourg have a younger brother named Louis? He's blonde right? I forget their names....

Yep, the middle Luxembourg boy is Louis. I don't know about blonde though. It's brown, oh I don't know. When I think of blonde I think of the blonde children of Marie-Astrid of Austria's children.

A look of a part of my collection (Most on Charlotte). Source: Own Photo:D

idrjtx.jpg

OMG that is your collection:eek: :eek: :D !!!!! I`ve never seen something like that so organized! just amazing!!!! congratulations!!

That is so beautiful, towsend. I could not put anything together so beautiful and personal as that. I love the random juxtaposition of everything, with the binders. It's perfect.

WOW!! What an impressive collection!
Your scrapbooks with photos and articles are like private album! So perfectly organised like Piewi said!
Congratulations as well!:);)

casiraghi trio at the olympics

are the casiraghi trio going to attend the olympics?

I don't know. So far I couldn't tell if they were in the audience. but it woould be cool if they were. It would be nice if they were giving an interveiw on t.v. in Italian or English most liley about the Olympics.

Thanks too you all for the compliments. I start really young with this collection and a year after Charlotte was born.:D

I was looking were to put the pierre pix I found on a site that I did not have seen before. But I only saw a Pierre new picture thread. Well I will put them in this one.
Source: Cover es
o53i45.jpg

o53i9e.jpg

o53ic7.jpg

Thanks also for visiting my weblog about Charlotte!!!
http://charlottemaripomeline.web-log.nl/

I start really young with this collection and a year after Charlotte was born.
biggrin.gif

Wow, that is amazing, towsend.

And I'm certainly glad you're able to share it with people who can appreciate it best. ;)

that first pierre pic is perfect, by the way. :D

Last edited by a moderator:
wow. That is an amazingly Beautiful collection Charlotte. Its very neat and well organized with the binders.

acid_rain3075 said:
Hahahaha, I have to admit he does! :D :D Anne Rice's description of Lestat is so much like Andrea, even the way she describes how Lestat's nose is slightly to big for his face. But the only thing that Andrea lacks is height. In the all the books that Lestat is featured in, it always says that he is 6 feet tall, and Andrea doesn't look like he is that tall, but oh well! :rolleyes:

You wouldn't happen to know how tall he is? I mean he does look close to 6 feet and Pierre I think is taller than him. And also I've heard that Charlotte is anything from 5'4-5'11...

PARAZAR said:
You wouldn't happen to know how tall he is? I mean he does look close to 6 feet and Pierre I think is taller than him. And also I've heard that Charlotte is anything from 5'4-5'11...
No, sorry! But Charlotte is probably around 5'5 - 5'7, Andrea maybe around 5'9, and Pierre should be at least 6'!

Towsend, wonderful collection, and so neat looking !

Royalbaby24 said:
I think someone has a little obsession, eh?
This is the way we are here, if you don´t understand that, you´re in the wrong forum.

towsend said:
Pr Caroline schopping with her three kids in Paris.
OMG, they're so adorable:) on this picture, they remind me so much of this french comic book,
Les Triplés which is about two brothers and a sister (all 5 year old triplets) that live in Paris with their single mother.

rosana said:
This is the way we are here, if you don´t understand that, you´re in the wrong forum.

I'm sorry, I guess I'm not use to people collecting pics. of little kids and keeping a scrapbook of it. I tend to find that weird....but I guess since they just happen to be famous it makes it all the better :flowers: , right?

Royalbaby24 said:
I'm sorry, I guess I'm not use to people collecting pics. of little kids and keeping a scrapbook of it. I tend to find that weird....but I guess since they just happen to be famous it makes it all the better :flowers: , right?
I have been collecting pics of P. Caroline for about 20 years, and i thought it was soooo weird, until i found this forum,and now i see there´s a lot of people who makes strange things:lol: ;other people have collections about musicians or actors, which is more understandable because they have some kind of talent, but i can´t help it, everytime i see P. C. on a magazine i have to buy it.

I always liked to collect pics of cute little babies...And I like them chubby! :ROFLMAO:

However, I think that Pierre Casiraghi didn't lost anything of the beauty he had when a baby. He is very handsome. I think that more than his brother, Andrea. Well...The three Casiraghi children are beatiful.

Vanesa.

I think we collect pictures because they are an idealized version of ourselves and our families. Although I don't collect pictures of royal babies and children, I tend to always find them more beautiful than pictures of "real" people (except for a few exceptions and my children of course!) And these children represent the future of royalty. Nothing kinky about it. I also like the passage of time written on the royals's faces, and that's the opposite of the above: it is no longer idealized, they age just as we do, with a little more "class" I guess, which is always a good thing to emulate. The first picture I ever collected of Princess Caroline was when she was 12, (I was 16) in a long ballerina tutu in a ballet her parents attended. I loved ballet, and I was hooked : a dream ballerina who also happened to be a princess ! She became the standard by which I judged my appearance (grooming, poise) and behavior. Sorry this is a bit off track, but I bet everybody collecting pictures of a royal family must have felt under attack, wondering if they were weird. I don't think we are. In Europe, you start studying the royalty of one's country and other countries in elementary school through high school. Of course, it makes an impression ! You mix the romance of history and today's royal (and peaceful!) glamour, you dream of beautiful, mysterious castles and their denizens, and an imagination conditioned to focus on royalty finds nurturance in weekly magazines.

moby said:
Old ones (Nov 06, outside Madrid) of Pierre and Andrea. Bruno Press.
Probably similar photos have been posted before, but anyway...
Pierre clowning around.

You can see Ernst Jr. behind Pierre in the second to last pic. I'm glad they spend time together, I reallly haven't seen any recent pics of them, so thank you.

Ani

moby said:
Old ones (Nov 06, outside Madrid) of Pierre and Andrea. Bruno Press.
Probably similar photos have been posted before, but anyway...
Pierre clowning around.
are they gone hunting?:sad:

Let's try to stay focused. This is a picture thread and as such we don't want to get into a discussion /debate about hunting or picture collecting.

Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom