The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Join The Royal Forums Today

Old 09-15-2005, 02:06 PM

I don't know about funny but I know I'm crazy. I think Rainier is definitely the Dumbledore, though. I don't think Albert can be Lupin anymore because I like the idea of Stephanie being Tonks, and since Tonks and Lupin hook up, having Albert be him would be sick.
Albert could be Sirius, since he's sort of a father figure for the Casiraghi Trio, and that's what he was for Harry. I guess Caroline and Ernst would be Mr. and Mrs. Weasley, and Pierre would be Harry because of the glasses. Alex would be Ginny. charlotte would be Hermione, I guess. Felix could be Ron! :p
Andrea is Fred or George. I'd love to cast a Grimaldi for the part of Snape, but I can't think of anyone!

Old 11-08-2005, 07:27 PM
Heir Presumptive

Older ones of them:

(private, BdP)

Old 11-13-2005, 09:12 AM
Royal Highness

Some more;

(Korpa, picturedesk, bruno press)
Old 11-13-2005, 09:14 AM
Courtier

They are all so adorable...they semm really close
Old 11-13-2005, 06:26 PM
Nobility

Baby Pierre and Caroline. Don´t know if it was already on this forum. Source: Hola (Own Collection)

Old 11-14-2005, 01:56 PM
Serene Highness

OMG those pics are wonderful!!!!!
Caroline (Grimmy lol) is so beautiful in it and pierre so cute.

Thanks towsend!!
Old 11-15-2005, 04:00 AM

In that first pic, Caro reminds me very much of Char. How exciting to think of the trio one day having kids! :)
Old 11-21-2005, 08:57 AM
Royal Highness

Casiraghi Trio coming to Opera, November 19th..
Great photos of them we have seen these days, don't you think?:)

(Dpa, Newscom)
Old 11-21-2005, 09:03 AM
Royal Highness

Coming to Opera, November 19th..

Andrea and Charlotte..:)

Brothers together..So handsome..:)

(Viennareport, EastNews)
Old 11-21-2005, 10:23 AM
Heir Apparent

Location: Somewhere in the middle of the River Po Valley, Italy
Can anyone explain what happened to Andrea? He used to be so hansome...
Old 11-21-2005, 11:05 AM
Courtier

from afp through gettyand of course, the best photo of them all...hope to see this one without the watermark! :)

Old 11-21-2005, 02:11 PM
Serene Highness

I just love see the trio together!!! They´re so beautiful!
One of my fav is the 2nd of post 55 (by Ianna) Char walking between his silbings...they looks as her bodyguards:p . i was wondering if Andrea and Pierrre are jelous brothers

And about Andrea, he still being quite handsome but he is too skinny and looks a bit unhealthy:( , however I still love him

Thanks for the pics!
Old 11-21-2005, 03:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tosca
I guess I'm not the only one who's noticed how pale he is nowadays. So pale and skinny. It's more than just a matter of looking better with short hair. It's like he's not getting all the vitamins he needs. I hope he's not experimenting with crazy diets.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Piewi
I just love see the trio together!!! They´re so beautiful!
One of my fav is the 2nd of post 55 (by Ianna) Char walking between his silbings...they looks as her bodyguards:p . i was wondering if Andrea and Pierrre are jelous brothers

And about Andrea, he still being quite handsome but he is too skinny and looks a bit unhealthy:( , however I still love him

Thanks for the pics!
Charlotte was so glamorous looking at the opera, wasn't she? The more I see her dress, the more I like it, though at first I thought it was weird. But the top part is really nice and her skin was so beautiful. She was glowing.
Old 11-21-2005, 05:29 PM
Royal Highness

You're welcome Piewi! And you're right, Charlotte had two bodyguards..:p :) Charlotte's Chanel dress for Opera like the most, althought wish there are some more pics from Friday dinner to see her outfit there.... Some more;

Casiraghi Trio..:)

(Dpa, Van-Parys Media, Google)

Casiraghi men..

(Newscom, Picturedesk)
Old 11-21-2005, 05:56 PM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by CasiraghiTrio
Charlotte was so glamorous looking at the opera, wasn't she? The more I see her dress, the more I like it, though at first I thought it was weird. But the top part is really nice and her skin was so beautiful. She was glowing.
Yes, the dress is so glamorous! She looks really elegant. I also liked his hairdo, she usually has it messy so this time she put it up. She made up pretty well, everything was perfect.
Sadly she wore the "ship outfit" on the mass:(
Old 11-21-2005, 07:15 PM
Serene Highness

It's nice to see the brothers enjoying the football match and having fun; as excited as ever (you almost look for Prince Rainier, since we know he so enjoyed the matches with his family/grandchildren).
Old 11-22-2005, 04:08 AM

I think it's interesting that Prince Guillaume of Luxembourg accompanied the guys to the football match. Sitting between Andrea and Albert, he seemed like a close buddy of theirs. I wonder who is the blonde guy who was in their box.
Old 12-01-2005, 09:45 PM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alice Vilghelmina
and what about another places for rest? Do they stay at Monaco?
It seems they are only in Monaco for official events - I wonder if Andrea will spend the Christmas and New Year holiday w/Tatiana and her family again (since she spent the Summer w/him and his family), the go skiing in Zurs, etc...such a lucky girl !!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tosca
Although he's always beautiful, he has looked better. Usually, he "cleans up" well for such events, but this time, he was totally off. His hair was dull, and there was no sparkle in his eyes. Maybe he was nervous about giving the brief address (nervous about pressure to perform; the media capturing it, etc). IMHO - he seems like a very nervous person when not surrounded by the security of family and friends - which may lead to the excessive smoking (also cuts down on how much you eat, and if he's already on a lower calorie veggetarian diet....) - the smoking allows him something to do w/his hands, and he doesn't have to talk to strangers if he's always dragging on a cig (usually when you see him smoking a lot, it's mostly when he's in public). He may very well just be shy around strangers, which leads to him gravitating toward a vice (smoking) that has dramatically changed his appearance. I still think he's very handsome; love the long hair (he can pull that off), but he's on the thin side (by American standards); by European/French standards, he looks fine.
Old 12-02-2005, 03:47 AM
Gentry

Quote:
Originally Posted by CasiraghiTrio
I think it's interesting that Prince Guillaume of Luxembourg accompanied the guys to the football match. Sitting between Andrea and Albert, he seemed like a close buddy of theirs. I wonder who is the blonde guy who was in their box.
I'm sure he was thinking what a shame his brother Louis isn't available to be a match with Charlotte (with the baby coming and all; they also share the same birthday). But he must've also been thinking 'at least I still have my brother Felix!'
Old 12-02-2005, 04:24 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peaches
I'm sure he was thinking what a shame his brother Louis isn't available to be a match with Charlotte (with the baby coming and all; they also share the same birthday). But he must've also been thinking 'at least I still have my brother Felix!'
Louis??? Do Guillaume and Felix of Luxembourg have a younger brother named Louis? He's blonde right? I forget their names....
Well, at least I realized eventually that the blonde guy with them is their cousin Chris le Vine (from the Kelly side). LadyMac confirmed it for me. :)