Casiraghi Trio Apartments

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
miau said:
Hmm. I know her family (Pierre, in fact) has a French bulldog called Romeo, but I doubt Charlotte has any pets. You are right, the lack of pictures seems to prove the point here.

She seems to love travelling and leading a hectic life, so a pet wouldn't really "fit" into her life. I think that she's a smart girl and she understands that a pet would suffer from his mistress being away for long periods of time. I know Char truly loves animals, but no, I don't believe she has any pets of her own. When it comes to birds, lizards or tortoises, for instance, I think Char is more the type of girl who loves to sort of... share her activities with her animal companion. I hope that I'm making myself clear here, I'm just typing like a pneumatic drill here :) .

Well, yes, her being away as often as she is would certainly be a problem. Even if she hires someone to go in and care for the pet during her absences, that is not very nice for the pet, especially if the pet is a cat. No matter what anyone says about cats liking to be left alone, they actually do appreciate attention and they get lonely if they're alone too much.

This is such a great thread, Miau. Kudos to you for starting it. It is a great way of expressing ideas about Charlotte, eliminating certain ideas, and ultimately forming what may be an accurate picture of her life. :cool:

CasiraghiTrio said:
Well, yes, her being away as often as she is would certainly be a problem. Even if she hires someone to go in and care for the pet during her absences, that is not very nice for the pet, especially if the pet is a cat. No matter what anyone says about cats liking to be left alone, they actually do appreciate attention and they get lonely if they're alone too much.

This is such a great thread, Miau. Kudos to you for starting it. It is a great way of expressing ideas about Charlotte, eliminating certain ideas, and ultimately forming what may be an accurate picture of her life. :cool:

Thanks, Ash! :eek:

I know that you, like me, like to speculate on things we can't possibly know! That's part of the fun, of course. :) But what I wouldn't give to be able to get a glimpse on Charlotte's private life!!! Her apartment must be fabulous, in its own way, and it would give such a great insight in her life. What a terrible shame that we'll probably never get to take a peek...

We should never say never, though. Do you think there could ever be a chance of Char letting the press photograph her home? Do you think she will ever grant an interview?

miau said:
Do you think there could ever be a chance of Char letting the press photograph her home? Do you think she will ever grant an interview?

I think maybe, if the interview is done to raise awareness for something Char deems important. There may be a future charity she wants to lend some PR. The other possibility is if she is needed by another Grimaldi family member to show public support for something. A long way off into the future, a possible Prince Andrea might ask her to help him set up something, promote something. Who knows? These are the only possibilities I can think of.

a shop near her apartment

I have a question for anyone who knows Paris: apparently there is a shop in Paris called "For you". I have seen Charlotte walking past it and I am curious what sort of shop it is. Is it a gift shop? Are there many of these shops around Paris?
I am just wondering because she was passing it on her way home with a lot of shopping bags. And next door to the shop is a building with double blue-painted doors. I love the idea of the front door of her apartment building having blue doors, I don't know why. :)

I imagine Charlotte's life extremely influenced by the good taste of her mother Caroline. Charlotte is practically and extension of her mother and if you take a close look at her little sister she, too, will be like a clone of Caroline.

Toledo said:
I imagine Charlotte's life extremely influenced by the good taste of her mother Caroline. Charlotte is practically and extension of her mother and if you take a close look at her little sister she, too, will be like a clone of Caroline.

Really? Interesting... I find Charlotte's current taste in fashion, for examle, to be more like her aunt Steph than her mother.

fandesacs2003 said:
I mean she has never been to IKEA.... Why she sould go??? IKEA has nice thinkgs for average budgets, people like me go, I carry into my own car, and once at home, I "do it" myself, because it is cheaper... that is norma for people like us...
But for this category of people the normal standard it to go to high designers and to order, and some days after the item is ready in your living room....
I mean, when Carl Lagerfeld himself designs your dress when you are 8 years old, you will not go to the cheep shops when you are 19!!!
Its not a shame to use the money that you have, she has money and she uses it, why not?

I'm sure she's been to IKEA once or twice. I often seen pics of rich people shopping in IKEA and even the royals shope in middle-classe malls from time to time, at least in Spain.
I'm also sure that although she has a cleaning lady who does the serious stuff once or twice a week she does the regular house-keeping herself. Come on! She is a young girl sharing an apartment with her love (I think last year she lived on her own but now she is living with Felix because she lives in a differente appartment)! She must be BORED of castles and huge country houses. I'm rather sure she wants to have some privacy and live in a romantic way with him and so, she has help but no living-in maid. The cleaning lady must do the hard work, but I'm sure that Charlotte and Felix take care of everyday things like dishes, the washing machine, and some ocasional ironing.
My guess is that she lives in an appartement of about 200 m2, big for a couple but not that big, with living room, bedroom, a studio for studying, the computer, and many many books and at least a guest room. Modern kitchen, clean lines furniture, a mix of scandinavian design and smaller things she picked out in the shops in saint-germain. No antiques, excepted a couple of pieces she really loves and a couple of IKEA things (maybe the bookshelves)
White walls and wooden floors as everybody else in paris, high ceilings, a couple of plants and modern paintings.

I have to agree with a lot of the posters that Char's apartment is most likely very minimalistic (not sure how to spell that). She probably has a few pieces of art (reprints). And as for the kitchen just the basic things, like a dishwasher, oven, stove, etc..

I do think she may have a maid that comes once a week or every other week to do some major cleaning, but I sure Char takes somewhat good care of her apartment. It probably isn't spotless because lets face it she is only 19 going on 20, and at that age no one is a neat freak, unless of course you are a germaphobe.

I think she leads a "normal" life the best way she knows/can have.

well, she better have a huge framed pic of her grandmother, Grace Kelly -- to remind her where her good looks and the continued fascination for her family come from!!!

Everest said:
I have to agree with a lot of the posters that Char's apartment is most likely very minimalistic (not sure how to spell that). She probably has a few pieces of art (reprints). And as for the kitchen just the basic things, like a dishwasher, oven, stove, etc..
Agree the apartment is probably minimalistic because that is Caroline's style of decorating (i.e. the Lamu house) and Char probably had some help and some tips from Caroline for her very first independent home. But I think her kitchen is totally state of the art! I mean, it has EVERYTHING that is latest and most convenient. It is a wealthy woman's kitchen with conveniences that aren't even mainstream yet.
I do think she may have a maid that comes once a week or every other week to do some major cleaning, but I sure Char takes somewhat good care of her apartment. It probably isn't spotless because lets face it she is only 19 going on 20, and at that age no one is a neat freak, unless of course you are a germaphobe.

I think she leads a "normal" life the best way she knows/can have.
I disagree with you about these extremes. A young woman her age can be a balance between a slob and germophobe. There is a middle ground. I'm sure she has someone to come in and do hardcore cleaning once a week, maybe twice, but her personality indicates that she is extremely neat. She can be neat without being a germophobe.

one of my friend does actually lives in charlotte's building and i've seen it from the outside and it seems to be very simple. I guess it's a 3 r 4 rooms flat as there is 3 windows.
but of course I've not seen the inside.
hope this will help u to visual it

LouAnne said:
one of my friend does actually lives in charlotte's building and i've seen it from the outside and it seems to be very simple. I guess it's a 3 r 4 rooms flat as there is 3 windows.
but of course I've not seen the inside.
hope this will help u to visual it

Do you have any idea wether she is living with felix?

no she's not. Felix has his own flat not realy far from charlotte's

This has been an entertaining thread! I have to admit that I've enjoyed the back and forth commenting between CasiraghiTrio and Michelle. It's been fun!

And I have to agree with most of you, I think her apartment is probably minimalistic and chic. Not too much, I think simple colors with a bit of artwork. And OF COURSE a huge picture of her mother, so that when she goes to sleep she can look at it and pray that she looks half as good as Caroline when SHE gets to 49! =) It's a joke guys don't take it seriously.

Love
Ana

What about Andrea's apartment in Manhattan?
I know it is totally inappropriate -- to say nothing of TRF policy -- to put here the exact location, if known, of his private home.

Returning to speculative, and harmless, questions and such: Do you suppose he lives uptown (east side, west side?); midtown; downtown? East Village perhaps? Do you suppose he shares his apartment with friends, perhaps Tatiana, or lives alone? How do you suppose he might have his apartment decorated? Do you suppose it is a property his family has owned for a long time, or recently purchased just for him?

I imagine they might live somewhere in the Village. This is the general whereabouts of NYU and The New School where he is known to have many friends. His stepbrothers lived in this area while they attended NYU as well. I love this part of town, especially the East Village. I would like, however, to see some other people's ideas. I cannot begin to imagine what his apartment might look like, on the inside. Maybe entirely wood floors, probably high vault ceilings, wide doorways, maybe minimalist decor.

What about Pierre's apartment in Milan?
I know there were some articles in the Italian press about this when he started at Bocconi. Supposedly he settled into a very nice posh apartment in the Brera district, which it is said is very trendy area. I take the "trendy" description to mean very student, as the trendiest areas in most cities are the heavily-student areas.

What about Charlotte's apartment in London?
????????????

Last edited:
I just hope somehow somewhere someone will tell us where does she live in London. I thought someone mention Notting Hill... but I dont think she lives with Alex, but we never know:rolleyes:

I imagine myself that Charlotte is living in appartment that looks like Carries appartment in Sex and the City.

What about Andrea's apartment in Manhattan?

I imagine they might live somewhere in the Village. This is the general whereabouts of NYU and The New School where he is known to have many friends. I cannot begin to imagine what his apartment might look like, on the inside. Maybe entirely wood floors, probably high vault ceilings, wide doorways, maybe minimalist decor.

-----

I work at NYU and I do know where Andrea and Tatiana live ( don't worry - I'm not gonna give out the address ). I've only seen them once - but they were coming out of the building with luggage and getting into a car service car. I can tell you that its an older brick building - with a doorman - not a new shiny skyscraper.

stacey k.

Tatiana lives in Washington Heights in NY. It was reported long ago in a magazine.

Really? Wow, I wouldn't have envisoned her as a Washington Heights kind of girl. She's rather bohemian, but I saw her more as a village girl, and definitely not in SoHo or TriBeCa.

I love Washington Heights; it has the food (Dominican food, yum!) and a welcoming atmosphere. I can see why Tatiana would want to live there.

Last edited:
Tatiana lives in Washington Heights in NY. It was reported long ago in a magazine.

Actually - that article said they lived near Washington Square Park in the Village - not Washington Heights. Can't imagine they would ever even want to go to Washington Heights - its not 'nice' there - and very far from where Tatiana is going to school ( also in the Village )

stacey k. (born in washington heights)

^ Well, I was close in my guess! :D Washington Square is not exactly east village, is it? But it's close enough, and it's very convenient for an NYU student. Does their apartment actually face the square or they live off the square? If the answer would infringe on their privacy, then don't give it. Washington Square area is quite descriptive, more than I expected to ever know. I am very familiar with that area. I have spent many an idle New York moment passing through it. ;) Fond memories.

Well Charlotte supposedly lives in one of her boyfriend's homes in London...I think it was in Notting Hill. They say she was renting it from him but they may live together...

I recall that the somewhat-recent People Magazine article about Charlotte claimed that her apartment in Paris was in the Champ de Mars.

As for the London apartment, I also heard/read the rumor that she was living in either Notting Hill (where certainly Alice, and maybe Alex too, lives). I don't know but I honestly would not be surprised to learn that she likes to stay a lot at her stepfather's quaint little mansion in SW1.

Last edited:
^ Well, I was close in my guess! :D Washington Square is not exactly east village, is it? But it's close enough, and it's very convenient for an NYU student. Does their apartment actually face the square or they live off the square? If the answer would infringe on their privacy, then don't give it. Washington Square area is quite descriptive, more than I expected to ever know. I am very familiar with that area. I have spent many an idle New York moment passing through it. ;) Fond memories.

Well actually 5th Ave is the dividing line between east and west - and the Arch in the middle of the park is 5th Ave - so technically - they do live in the 'east village'. NYU's main campus surrounds washington square park. The building they live in is very close to the park - depending on where their apt is - they may or may not have a view. Tatiana is going to the New School - which is NOT a part of NYU and is located just a bit north of the park. Here is a map of the New School that I found:

The New School - Campus Map

stacey k.

^ I actually do know about the east/west divide, and know also that Tatiana goes to New School, and I do know that New school is not part of NYU. I just meant Washington Square is ideal for NYU students because it is right there. It was just a general statement about the location of Washington Sq. Besides, we don't know where Andrea studies.... he might be going to NYU. No one knows.

So thanks for your maps, but I don't really need them and I'm not that interested anyway....

I'm surprised Andrea and Tatiana have time for school...I can't imagine them keeping up a normal schedule...

They always seem to be at events...

Isn't the New School more of a graduate school?

The New School is a bunch of institutions mostly for graduate degrees, yeah. :flowers: Tatiana and Andrea, if they are in school which I don't know, would be graduate students. They both already studied at undergrad level at other places. So if they are now in school it would be for master's degrees.:cool:

I really came back on this thread to ask a question. Does anyone think Pierre and Beatrice live together in Milan? I just wondered especially after seeing the pics of them with the paint supplies. But it could be anything: painting Pierre's place, painting Bea's place, painting a friend's place, a paint party with a bunch of people, or painting their shared place. Anything. Just curious....... it's not important though. Just randomly, pointlessly curious. ;)

I can see Charlotte having loads of books, piles of clothes,dog toys,and workout clothes all over the place.Like me.She seems pretty down to earth, not having huge paintings or anything cumbersome or opulent.

Back
Top Bottom