Caroline and the Salzburg Opera

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought there was a thread : page 4, "Princess Caroline and Prince Ernst's homes". Or are you talking about a different kind of thread ?

Glistening Seas

:) ahhh I didn't get that far into a search! Looking forward to reading it!!! :harvest::catmoon:

I know what you mean. I discovered this long-buried thread (last post, June 2006 !) by accident. I was going to post the pictures in current events (although not quite current) or pictures of 2000's... I think there is now a thread for about everything !

I live in Salzburg, maybe I will run into them one day. Who knows!

Perfect pictures all of them ;)

This year Princess Caroline and Ernst will be in SALZBURG ?

The Salzburg Festival 2009 (also known as "Salzburger Festspiele") is already in full swing. It started on July 25th and ends on August 30th.

Salzburg Festival – Homepage

Let's hope they attend again....

Did someone spot Pcss Caroline in Salzburg this year? It is strange, she goew EVERY year.

Did someone spot Pcss Caroline in Salzburg this year? It is strange, she goew EVERY year.

I'm afraid the WHOLE P. Caroline's atittudes this summer have all been so strange... :ermm: :ermm: :ermm:

Lazuli, you are right. Let's see this autumn what will happen !

Perhaps she is just having some private time:mellow:, after all I wonder how the Royals deal with being the public eye all the time and flashes going off in their faces, it must wear them down, especially when they have been in the public's eye from day one:bangin:
Lets have some patience, when we havent seen P Caroline for while, she seems not to dissappoint us:flowers:

Princess Caroline is in the "afternoon of life" and at this time of life, many people experience a major shift in awareness, consciousness, and their priorities change. Maybe she is having so much fun being with her little girl, her last little baby girl, who is growing up too fast, and she doesn't want to leave off merely to attend a concert. Who knows? It could be for many reasons.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom