Caroline & The Casiraghi's - University Life

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
staceykaye said:
He's not at NYU yet - Maybe for the Spring semester which begins in Mid January. I'll keep my eyes open around campus

stacey k. - works at NYU
that's good:) ...keep us updated when he's there!!and get some photos too while you're at it!!;)

I know very little french,but it doesn´t say anything about becoming a teacher.She is studying Philosophy at the Sorbonne IV.

The article doesn't say anything about what exactly she's studying, nothing about her becoming a teacher. It says that she received high mentions on her Bac and that then she went to hypokhagne at Fenelon in order to prepare for ENS. Then it talks about how she began a relationship with Felix.

Ani

amelie_bracke said:
Hi all, I was 'shocked' yesterday. I'm studying at UGent (www.ugent.be) in Belgium for the moment. And yesterday afternoon, Charlotte has attended classes at our Faculty!!!! I'm sure nobody knows who she is here in Belgium, but I'm sure it was her! Why? Because I've checked the student list and she's on it :). Maybe she'll become a new friend of me/us. We'll see :ROFLMAO:...

Hugs, Amelie

Wondering if Amelie ever plans to post the list that Charlott's name is on. :rolleyes: :neutral:

BurberryBrit said:
Wondering if Amelie ever plans to post the list that Charlott's name is on. :rolleyes: :neutral:
It almost seems unlikely, after all, that post was posted a long time ago.

acid_rain3075 said:
It almost seems unlikely, after all, that post was posted a long time ago.

Yes, I was trying to get at the fact that people claim sightings all the time and then disappear.

BurberryBrit said:
Yes, I was trying to get at the fact that people claim sightings all the time and then disappear.

Well well well said

Can someone tell me please!!!! if Andrea went to University since he finished school, i never heard of it, and he´s already 22.

I totally agree with you. It's like a big mystery with all kinds of contradictory answers. What gives ?

I'm having trouble locating a scaned article talking about how Charlotte enjoys the works of Sartre. Does anyone know what I'm talking about?

petritheturtle said:
I'm having trouble locating a scaned article talking about how Charlotte enjoys the works of Sartre. Does anyone know what I'm talking about?

You are talking about VSD article that was posted on forum, but afterwards has disappeared. There is mentioned how she enjoys to read Sartre and Balzac.

Thanx for video link, armelle!:flowers:

:flowers: You're welcome, Ianna. I read too that Charlotte enjoys to read Sartre and Balzac. Balzac is one of her mother's favorite writers.

Balzac, I understand but Sartre ? Yuk ! Well, the VSD article also mentioned that she's studying philosophy at the Sorbonne. So I guess, she's into that kind of philosophical stuff. :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Coquine said:
Balzac, I understand but Sartre ? Yuk ! Well, the VDS article also mentioned that she's studying philosophy at the Sorbonne. So I guess, she's into that kind of philosophical stuff. :rolleyes:

Cmon man even I dig Sartre. Would you happen to know where i can find the article?

She's studying comparative philosophy. The text she uses is by James Garson (Co-Joint Prof. at U's of Houston and Tulane), entitled, "Comparative Philosphy," Hermann Press. Topics include syllogistic and modal comparison and contrast of Boole, Satre, Van Manen, Ouspensky, Hegel, etc. The text costs USD $124.00 + tax, shipping and handling, if applicable.

Dave

We are know quite in "the middle" of this University year. Can someone tell us what finally Charlotte is studying? Is she in Paris or not?
Understand that she failed her exams for the ENS, so she is doing Litterature, which year, 1st or 2nd???
Thanks

Unk, didn't know she was studying philosophy! At which university does she attend?

Coquine said:
Balzac, I understand but Sartre ? Yuk ! Well, the VDS article also mentioned that she's studying philosophy at the Sorbonne. So I guess, she's into that kind of philosophical stuff. :rolleyes:

It's been pretty fashionable for the past 30 and over years or so, to state: "I'm enjoying reading Sartre";)

It was published some months ago that she ´s studying Philosophy at the Sorbonne IV, first year i guess.

At least, you can't blame me for being honest !
About the VSD article, I believe a member called Beatrice (sorry if this is not true) scanned and posted it and then suddenly it was deleted along with all the posts commenting on it. I don't know why. It's a pity though because the article really gave an insight on Charlottes personality and her relationship with Felix. It also mentioned that next to studying philosophy, she's preparing for the entrance exam of Sciences Po.

Last edited:
rosana said:
It was published some months ago that she ´s studying Philosophy at the Sorbonne IV, first year i guess.

Some say she is at the sorbonne doing philosophy, some say she is preparing the exam for Science Po.
In any case if she is studying at the Sorbonne she won't be in first year but in the third year.
Khâgne and hipokhâgne are considered equivalent to a DEUG (the first two years of university studies)

It is against the Royal Forums Policy to scan magazine articles, since they violate copyright rules, just as we don't allow posting pictures directly (without permission) for the same reason.

However, you can post links to any pictures or any scans. Just scan pictures to your private account (Photobucket, Imageshack or similar) and post links to them.

Yes, I know. But the article we're talking about, isn't recent. It was from before the new rules. Did the moderator team delete every article, also the old ones ?

Coquine said:
At least, you can't blame me for being honest !
About the VSD article, I believe a member called Beatrice (sorry if this is not true) scanned and posted it and then suddenly it was deleted along with all the posts commenting on it. I don't know why. It's a pity though because the article really gave an insight on Charlottes personality and her relationship with Felix. It also mentioned that next to studying philosophy, she's preparing for the entrance exam of Sciences Po.
no it was me who posted it. it is quite recent though. for those who'd like to have it, PM me so that I can send it to them by e-mail

cath85 said:
no it was me who posted it. it is quite recent though. for those who'd like to have it, PM me so that I can send it to them by e-mail
Oh I'm sorry. I knew it was someone from a neighbour country though. So I wasn't entirely wrong after all. :)

Coquine said:
Yes, I know. But the article we're talking about, isn't recent. It was from before the new rules. Did the moderator team delete every article, also the old ones ?

Anything posted before November 1, 2006 (the date the new policy took effect) has not been removed unless the links have expired.

Coquine said:
Oh I'm sorry. I knew it was someone from a neighbour country though. So I wasn't entirely wrong after all. :)

don't worry it's no problem ;) and no you were not so wrong with that :)

Dose anyone know were Charlotte goes to university? I believe someone said she was studying at the Sorbonne in Paris, is that true?

Back
Top Bottom