Caroline & The Casiraghi's - University Life

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Quality Blonde said:
I have just finished reading the previous thread about school and holidays and am very confused. Does that mean Charlotte hasn't even finished school yet? Is she in her final year i.e will sit her BAC in July? I find this strange as she and I are born in the same year (1986) only some months apart (May and August). Yet I am in my 2nd year of University and could be in my 3rd if I didn't take a year off between School and Uni. How can there be such a discrepancy I wonder???
Hey I was born in May of 86 too! That's so cool! Anyways, sorry for being corny! As far as I know she has indeed taken her BAC but is now in a preparatory course so that she can go on to a higher course thats like i think is high then a regular university! But I think its something like that. I'm not completely sure! I think CasiraghitTrio and some other people were discussing this matter a few months back! Maybe its in this thread! And if its not there then it has to be the one before it! You'll have to look through it though!:D Sorry!:D :D

acid_rain3075 said:
Hey I was born in May of 86 too! That's so cool! Anyways, sorry for being corny! As far as I know she has indeed taken her BAC but is now in a preparatory course so that she can go on to a higher course thats like i think is high then a regular university! But I think its something like that. I'm not completely sure! I think CasiraghitTrio and some other people were discussing this matter a few months back! Maybe its in this thread! And if its not there then it has to be the one before it! You'll have to look through it though!:D Sorry!:D :D

If you can't find the info, I'll try to explain:

In France, we have a "class" that's called "Prepa".
It's a on a 2yrs period after the Bac (which we take at 17/18) and it allows you to prepare for competitive exams, it's generally taken in a high school (but it's a class higher than a 12th grade). You don't have a diploma at the end of the 2 years, so it's not like spending 2 years in a University (there used to be a Deug, but nevermind that :)), but at then end you can go into a good School/University, you can even get directly into a 2dn or 3rd year in a Bachelor Program. Depending on the Prepa, it's quite hard to get in and to pass (I have friends we go/went in some), but it's a good asset. I

I wonder what she'll do once she gets out of college? Does she work some place have any type of job or do any volunteer work? Even though she and her family are super rich millionaire's she should still get out and work or do something. I mean everybody and even children of royalty need to have a job I mean if she got a job as a sales clerk or waitress that would be great.

De La Cruza said:
I wonder what she'll do once she gets out of college? Does she work some place have any type of job or do any volunteer work? Even though she and her family are super rich millionaire's she should still get out and work or do something. I mean everybody and even children of royalty need to have a job I mean if she got a job as a sales clerk or waitress that would be great.

LOL sales clerk or waitress?? THAT is hilarious.

With her fortune or potential inheritance from the family, I think she should be doing charity.

M|L said:
LOL sales clerk or waitress?? THAT is hilarious.

With her fortune or potential inheritance from the family, I think she should be doing charity.

I think being a curator in a museum would suit her. Some profession in the humanities department seems like her calling, imo. :)

I'd like to see her as journalist, writer, prof. or in politics. Maybe she will do something where her connections will help her(which is probably in about everything...), but where she also can build up her own career.

Something I'd like to add: I'M not a moderator of this site and don't want to behave like one, but be careful about posting pictures of charlottes flat or even the adress - If something should happen to her, it might be because of you...

Do Charlotte and Felix see each other only on their school breaks? B/c it seems so

i thought felix went to the same lycée as charlotte and is studying in the same program as she is.

random thought: felix reminds me of prince amedeo!

monacofan said:
i thought felix went to the same lycée as charlotte and is studying in the same program as she is.

random thought: felix reminds me of prince Amedeo!
Yeah I thought the same thing (about felix I mean)! I mean seriously Felix should be studying at the same school, but if he isn't then I wonder how they met!

Nothing is sure, but it was reported that Char and Felix met through their their families (apparently Char and Felix' sister were friends). I don't think Felix attends Char school, and I seem to rmember he is a little older than she is...

Kisses

Grace said:
Nothing is sure, but it was reported that Char and Felix met through their their families (apparently Char and Felix' sister were friends). I don't think Felix attends Char school, and I seem to rmember he is a little older than she is...

Kisses

yes, it makes sense about char being friends with his sister, because i remember that very recently eugenie niarchos was at a party with a ??Winckler and it was said the girl was Felix's sister.
I think Point du Vue has said he is the same age as Charlotte and does go to her school. Char is preparing to enroll at Ecole Normale Superieure, a school Felix's father graduated from. I'm not saying that confirms anything, but I believe it is probable that Felix is preparing to go to ENS the same as Char, and that he and she are both preparing for this at Fenelon.

Well, if she doesn't get into ENS, she can have another go next year. The ENS entrance exams are pretty late in the spring, right?

miau said:
Well, if she doesn't get into ENS, she can have another go next year. The ENS entrance exams are pretty late in the spring, right?

You can have three go at the ENS. The "exams" are taking place this year from 17 to 24 may. I have already precised it's not traditional exams: only the 75 best enter in the ENS.

is she taking the exam this may? if she does, i hope she pass with flying colors!

auroraDaniel said:
is she taking the exam this may? if she does, i hope she pass with flying colors!
I thought she was going to take it next year!:confused:

auroraDaniel said:
really? oh well, i hope she pass anyway :)

It's this year. And honnestly, when I'm seeing her attending so many events, I'm wondering and asking how she'll pass. This exam requests very hard work, incessant effort. I only hope she will pass due only to her qualities and not her name.

I thought the same thing Danielane! and I'm starting to wonder whether she is still at Fénelon! to me it looks more like she changed and is going to Sorbonne or sth now!

Danielane said:
It's this year. And honnestly, when I'm seeing her attending so many events, I'm wondering and asking how she'll pass. This exam requests very hard work, incessant effort. I only hope she will pass due only to her qualities and not her name.

Could it be that her grandpa's death changed her plans? With his passing there were several ceremonies and meetings she probably had to attend. So, it could be that she's aiming for next year instead. However, this is only my own speculation.

Charlotte's studies: her godmother, Albina de Boisrouvray, said on Point de Vue, that Char was very happy to attend the Ball because she likes dancing very much but, being a perfectioninst, now that she is so focused on studying she rarely goes out partying. She also said Char left Monaco the following morning to go back to study. In the article the journalist also said she is attending une khagne (feminine?) "au coeur du quartier latin".

Kisses

Kisses

Last edited:
Grace said:
Charlotte studies: her godmother, Albina de Boisrouvray, said on Point de Vue, that Char was very happy to attend the Ball because she likes dancing very much but, being a perfectioninst, now that she is so focused on studying she rarely goes out partying. She also said Char left Monaco the following morning to go back to study. In the article the journalist also said she is attending une khagne (feminine) "au coeur du quartier latin".

Kisses

Kisses

One of my friend did one of this program and it's really HARD, she didn't last one year and she's a focused working-girl.

mari said:
One of my friend did one of this program and it's really HARD, she didn't last one year and she's a focused working-girl.

I did two, I lasted three years, failed the exam, and realized after you must have very very few extra-activities to hope to pass the exam.

Danielane said:
I did two, I lasted three years, failed the exam, and realized after you must have very very few extra-activities to hope to pass the exam.

I'm American, so I'm a little bit confused, what does that even mean?

I think Danielane means she did two of the programs, managed to survive three years in them but in the end failed the exam.

Some programs of study (no matter the country) need so much intensive concentration that to effectively focus on them, you can't have much of a life outside of studying!

Ann

Grace said:
Charlotte's studies: her godmother, Albina de Boisrouvray, said on Point de Vue, that Char was very happy to attend the Ball because she likes dancing very much but, being a perfectioninst, now that she is so focused on studying she rarely goes out partying. She also said Char left Monaco the following morning to go back to study. In the article the journalist also said she is attending une khagne (feminine?) "au coeur du quartier latin".

Kisses

Kisses

Well then! Isn't Lycee Fenelon in the heart of the Latin Quarter? It seems to be near to L'esplanade des Invalides. I know it's in the St. germain, isn't this in the "coeur du quartier latin"?

Back
Top Bottom