The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Join The Royal Forums Today

Old 10-30-2007, 06:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mizzy2006 View Post
So, does it mean after she completes her internship she will graduate?
Not necessarily. I just meant, it could be an internship for a university program. But having said that anyway, I believe she already has her License and this internship has nothing to do with it. What I was suggesting was her possible enrollment in another program.... but I agree with iloveroyals and zembla too, that she could easily be working just to gain experience. Lots of women like her, from her kind of background, do work experience for a magazine or newspaper. Many of the socialite types do the fashion magazine stuff, or else something like Vanity Fair, very posh and exclusive. VF internships especially are impossible to get without knowing the right people.... but I'm aware too that it's common in this field. You really do have to network. It's all about who you know. There's an expression for that I picked up from my navy years, but I'm not sure it's appropriate to write here....

Old 10-31-2007, 10:22 AM
Aristocracy

^ Yeah, I think networking is normal..to play safe, all the big companies rather choose to get recommendation especially from the internal staffs to join them than to hire somebody who totally stranger to the company.. I also love the idea she may join any posh and elegant publishing house. Very good for the resume and biography..

Old 11-01-2007, 02:52 AM

Lightbulb Another possibility for Charlotte

Am I driving anyone crazy yet?

The London School of Economics and Politicial Science

This school is essentially, I think, the British cousin school for France's Institute of Political Sciences (Sciences Po). I think L'Illustre's claim that she would study at Sciences Po in Paris could have been a case of a near-miss.

The possibilities here are many. Charlotte might pursue further studies in philosophy here, as Philosophy, Logic, and The Scientific Method. She might study something else too, as there several graduate degree courses. See List Here (Wikipedia's LSE article) or see LSE website.
Old 11-01-2007, 09:23 AM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by CasiraghiTrio View Post
Of coz nottt!! GO CT.. GO CT..(That's the best smiley I could find)
Old 11-01-2007, 03:03 PM
Courtier

Quote:
OMG...I love that...LOL
Old 11-01-2007, 09:15 PM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Not driving me crazy - appreciate all your research!!!
(and I too love the smiley under the chair!)
Old 11-02-2007, 06:08 AM
Nobility

Quote:
you killed me with this one
Old 12-03-2007, 05:06 PM

job/interest????

does Andrea have a job or does he go to school? is there anything he is involved with? charity work? just wondering, i haven't seen a mention of a profession or studies.
Old 12-04-2007, 01:06 PM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by lct000 View Post
does Andrea have a job or does he go to school? is there anything he is involved with? charity work? just wondering, i haven't seen a mention of a profession or studies.
He attends university in . . . I think New York. And he makes party
Old 12-04-2007, 02:47 PM

well that is good that he is going to school. does anyone know what he is going to school for? just curious as to what his interst would be. is he just a party boy? i hope there is more to his life than that.
Old 12-04-2007, 03:16 PM
Aristocracy

apparently he is studying law....i don't know how true it's though...it's also said that he consider to do some charity or sth else with his father's name, i can't remember well, sorry
Old 12-07-2007, 05:04 PM

Everyone & everywhere says that he is living and studying in NYC now but no one seems to know where or what he studies. I presume, however, that if he is studying in NYC, he is a graduate student, because he already has a degree (in what, no one seems to know) from American University of Paris. He might be at The New School like Tatiana (she is a graduate student too) or at Columbia or NYU. I hope he is at Columbia because it is the best school in the world, in my humble opinion. And it has one of the finest law schools......... but if Andrea is in law school........ well, that would explain our lack of pictures lately. He is doing tremendous amounts of reading.
Old 12-08-2007, 03:52 PM
Serene Highness

Sooo much speculation, and no definitive answers. At some points, he's been in school - in NYC, I believe it's Tatiana that is studying there; either the New School or NYU. Ernst, Jr and Christian are reported to be at NYU, so maybe Andrea is taking some classes there. Hopefully - with everyone around him in school - he's jumped back in the game.
Old 12-08-2007, 08:27 PM
Nobility

I like how he keeps his private life low key, same with the his siblings other than when they attend a public or private events. Whatever he's doing, good luck to him.
Old 12-08-2007, 09:42 PM
Nobility

^ That and the U.S. press pays practically no attention to him. Even Pierre is photgraphed doing the most mundane things that us normal people do.
Old 12-09-2007, 10:24 AM
Serene Highness

Anonymity is what is great about NYC - you can troll the streets and, unless you're a publicity seeker, you can go unnoticed. It's amazing how often you're rubbing shoulders on the crowded streets with celebrities, socialites, and others - it's when you pass them that you turn around and think, "wasn't that so-and-so?" Some celebs handle it well, others do not. In America, only the British royal family is covered in the press, so many may not know who Andrea is, which makes it easy for him to blend in, be himself, and get on with his life in NYC.
Old 12-09-2007, 11:14 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horseygal View Post
Anonymity is what is great about NYC - you can troll the streets and, unless you're a publicity seeker, you can go unnoticed. It's amazing how often you're rubbing shoulders on the crowded streets with celebrities, socialites, and others - it's when you pass them that you turn around and think, "wasn't that so-and-so?"
Oh boy, this is funny because I cannot tell you how many times I have done that, both in NY and LA! But more often in NY, definitely....
Quote:
Some celebs handle it well, others do not. In America, only the British royal family is covered in the press, so many may not know who Andrea is, which makes it easy for him to blend in, be himself, and get on with his life in NYC.
I guess in the US Andrea is something like a B-list royal. Mostly, when the Grimaldis are mentioned here, it is related to Grace in some way. Like the PGF gala. Or else, something really scandalous.
Old 12-09-2007, 10:53 PM
Nobility

it's good to know that Andrea can easily breathe there... and being anonymous has many benefits, don't you agree? :) i guess since he was not in monaco for the independence day, it means that he's probablt busy with his study (i hope) .. and graduate school? i read somewhere that andrea was not really an excellent student (they might be wrong), i guess since he's now taking graduate studies, he must have been bright also..
Old 01-14-2008, 12:21 AM

^ I know Albert speaks English with a surprisingly American accent, and speaks French with a crisp French accent. I never heard Stephanie speak English, only heard her speaking French, and she sounded so soft, sweet, pleasant with her French, much like Antonia Foyla described Charlotte's French-accented English.

On another topic, an article in Paris Match (with Charlene Wittstock on its cover) claims that Charlotte intends to pursue a Master's and then a Doctorate degree.
Old 01-14-2008, 01:07 AM

Paris Match magazine has said that Andrea is studying at The New School. It says he is enrolled here: Milano The New School for Management and Urban Policy
I think this is a very reliable source, even better than Point de Vue.