The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Join The Royal Forums Today

Old 02-28-2006, 12:10 AM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quality Blonde
I have just finished reading the previous thread about school and holidays and am very confused. Does that mean Charlotte hasn't even finished school yet? Is she in her final year i.e will sit her BAC in July? I find this strange as she and I are born in the same year (1986) only some months apart (May and August). Yet I am in my 2nd year of University and could be in my 3rd if I didn't take a year off between School and Uni. How can there be such a discrepancy I wonder???
Hey I was born in May of 86 too! That's so cool! Anyways, sorry for being corny! As far as I know she has indeed taken her BAC but is now in a preparatory course so that she can go on to a higher course thats like i think is high then a regular university! But I think its something like that. I'm not completely sure! I think CasiraghitTrio and some other people were discussing this matter a few months back! Maybe its in this thread! And if its not there then it has to be the one before it! You'll have to look through it though! Sorry!

Old 02-28-2006, 08:02 AM
Commoner

Quote:
Originally Posted by izabella
I just want to say that I say Charlotte everyday in Paris as my school is next to hers
Tell more, tell more!

Old 02-28-2006, 09:16 AM
Commoner

Quote:
Originally Posted by acid_rain3075
Hey I was born in May of 86 too! That's so cool! Anyways, sorry for being corny! As far as I know she has indeed taken her BAC but is now in a preparatory course so that she can go on to a higher course thats like i think is high then a regular university! But I think its something like that. I'm not completely sure! I think CasiraghitTrio and some other people were discussing this matter a few months back! Maybe its in this thread! And if its not there then it has to be the one before it! You'll have to look through it though! Sorry!
If you can't find the info, I'll try to explain:

In France, we have a "class" that's called "Prepa".
It's a on a 2yrs period after the Bac (which we take at 17/18) and it allows you to prepare for competitive exams, it's generally taken in a high school (but it's a class higher than a 12th grade). You don't have a diploma at the end of the 2 years, so it's not like spending 2 years in a University (there used to be a Deug, but nevermind that :)), but at then end you can go into a good School/University, you can even get directly into a 2dn or 3rd year in a Bachelor Program. Depending on the Prepa, it's quite hard to get in and to pass (I have friends we go/went in some), but it's a good asset. I
Old 02-28-2006, 09:24 AM
Aristocracy

so she study in france?
Old 02-28-2006, 09:48 AM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by ochan
so she study in france?
Yeah, she always has
Old 03-01-2006, 07:24 PM
Nobility

I wonder what she'll do once she gets out of college? Does she work some place have any type of job or do any volunteer work? Even though she and her family are super rich millionaire's she should still get out and work or do something. I mean everybody and even children of royalty need to have a job I mean if she got a job as a sales clerk or waitress that would be great.
Old 03-01-2006, 08:47 PM
Gentry

Quote:
Originally Posted by De La Cruza
I wonder what she'll do once she gets out of college? Does she work some place have any type of job or do any volunteer work? Even though she and her family are super rich millionaire's she should still get out and work or do something. I mean everybody and even children of royalty need to have a job I mean if she got a job as a sales clerk or waitress that would be great.
LOL sales clerk or waitress?? THAT is hilarious.

With her fortune or potential inheritance from the family, I think she should be doing charity.
Old 03-01-2006, 11:40 PM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by M|L
LOL sales clerk or waitress?? THAT is hilarious.

With her fortune or potential inheritance from the family, I think she should be doing charity.
I think being a curator in a museum would suit her. Some profession in the humanities department seems like her calling, imo. :)

Old 03-02-2006, 06:42 AM
Aristocracy

I'd like to see her as journalist, writer, prof. or in politics. Maybe she will do something where her connections will help her(which is probably in about everything...), but where she also can build up her own career.

Something I'd like to add: I'M not a moderator of this site and don't want to behave like one, but be careful about posting pictures of charlottes flat or even the adress - If something should happen to her, it might be because of you...
Old 03-17-2006, 11:38 AM
Gentry

Do Charlotte and Felix see each other only on their school breaks? B/c it seems so
Old 03-17-2006, 02:16 PM
Commoner

i thought felix went to the same lycée as charlotte and is studying in the same program as she is.

random thought: felix reminds me of prince amedeo!
Old 03-17-2006, 04:13 PM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by monacofan
i thought felix went to the same lycée as charlotte and is studying in the same program as she is.

random thought: felix reminds me of prince Amedeo!
Yeah I thought the same thing (about felix I mean)! I mean seriously Felix should be studying at the same school, but if he isn't then I wonder how they met!
Old 03-17-2006, 04:17 PM
Courtier

Nothing is sure, but it was reported that Char and Felix met through their their families (apparently Char and Felix' sister were friends). I don't think Felix attends Char school, and I seem to rmember he is a little older than she is...

Kisses
Old 03-20-2006, 11:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grace
Nothing is sure, but it was reported that Char and Felix met through their their families (apparently Char and Felix' sister were friends). I don't think Felix attends Char school, and I seem to rmember he is a little older than she is...

Kisses
yes, it makes sense about char being friends with his sister, because i remember that very recently eugenie niarchos was at a party with a ??Winckler and it was said the girl was Felix's sister.
I think Point du Vue has said he is the same age as Charlotte and does go to her school. Char is preparing to enroll at Ecole Normale Superieure, a school Felix's father graduated from. I'm not saying that confirms anything, but I believe it is probable that Felix is preparing to go to ENS the same as Char, and that he and she are both preparing for this at Fenelon.
Old 03-28-2006, 03:50 AM
Nobility

Any news concerning her studies in Paris????
Old 03-28-2006, 07:29 AM
Aristocracy

Well, if she doesn't get into ENS, she can have another go next year. The ENS entrance exams are pretty late in the spring, right?
Old 03-29-2006, 05:16 AM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by miau
The ENS entrance exams are pretty late in the spring, right?
Yes i think they are..!
Old 03-29-2006, 05:28 AM
Royal Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by miau
Well, if she doesn't get into ENS, she can have another go next year. The ENS entrance exams are pretty late in the spring, right?
You can have three go at the ENS. The "exams" are taking place this year from 17 to 24 may. I have already precised it's not traditional exams: only the 75 best enter in the ENS.
Old 03-29-2006, 09:21 PM
Nobility

is she taking the exam this may? if she does, i hope she pass with flying colors!
Old 03-29-2006, 09:25 PM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by auroraDaniel
is she taking the exam this may? if she does, i hope she pass with flying colors!
I thought she was going to take it next year!