Caroline and Family - Picture Thread Part 3

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tbhrc

Majesty
City
*Ruhrgebiet*
Country
Germany
Welcome to the newest thread dedicated to pictures of Caroline with her children. You can find the old thread here: Caroline and Family - Picture Thread Part 2

Please have a look at the
  • Only pictures you have written permission to share can be posted here. You can post links to any pictures.
  • We expect our members to treat each other and the royals and persons in these threads with respect.
  • Opinions should be backed up by reference to published reports.
  • Off topic and empty posts will be deleted without notice.
Happy Posting!

And here are some clippings of Princess Caroline and her kids:

Gallery

Caroline and baby Andrea out for a walk in 1984 and
having fun in the water in 1985 :

** 1984 ** 1985 **

Princess Caroline, Prince Ernst-August and Charlotte Casiraghi with Alex Carrington:

Pic

That's another see through blouse. Oh Caroline you really are incorrigible!:lol:

That's another see through blouse. Oh Caroline you really are incorrigible!:lol:

I hadn't even noticed until you pointed it out ! I thought she looked great, great attire, having a genuine fun time, along with Ernst and Charlotte. I must say, sometimes you put on a blouse and you don't even realize it was see through till you come home at the end of the day. Quite embarrassing when you are a teacher. And then you understand why all the students seemed to have their eyes focused in one place that day (when you're not the Pamela Anderson type that is...)

Well, Tosca, at least we're remembered that she " still " has breast... A woman of such grace and elegance as she is ( or used to be ) shouldn't allow herself to have her breasts as flattened as she has. I know... 51 years old, 4 children... but she really should do a ( discrete ) breast implant. It would improve her figure and her toilletes a lot

If anything, she should have worn a supportive bra. You don't need a breast implant when you've got a good, solid bra.

Well, Tosca, at least we're remembered that she " still " has breast... A woman of such grace and elegance as she is ( or used to be ) shouldn't allow herself to have her breasts as flattened as she has. I know... 51 years old, 4 children... but she really should do a ( discrete ) breast implant. It would improve her figure and her toilletes a lot

At 51 a breast implant would not be appropriate unless it was for reconstruction. Also as one ages, well, gravity takes over not to mention that she had four kids. What she needs is a breast lift. It's what women who reach a certain age often do. However, Caroline, it appears, has chosen not to go the plastic surgery route on anything. So my suggestion would be a good support bra. I think when a woman reaches a certain age it's time to put a bra on when wearing a blouse like that.JMO

The last thing she should do is an implant! That would be so tacky, it´s not definitely for her. I can´t believe this is being discussed here, as if she looked really terrible, she looks perfect for her age.

Princess Caroline, Prince Ernst-August and Charlotte Casiraghi with Alex Carrington:

Pic

Nice pictures. I have never saw it before, when has it been taken???

Otherwise, I found undelicate this breast discussion. Caroline has already proven that she is not a plastical surgery addicted. In her age many famous ladies have done numerous, successful or not operation, but I believe she has done NOTHING. So why she should do a breast operation? She has always had a "small" breast, and it seems that this has never bothered her, otherwise she would have already done an operation, atleadt after her thre Casiraghis babies.
Of course sometimes she could choose a better underwear, but not more.

I for one am glad that she's allowing herself to age gracefully without a nip/tuck here and there. We're supposed to get older. What is this obsession with youth and looking beautiful? I hardly think she's going to appear on the cover of magazines anymore so let her grow older and more comfortable. Jeesh. Those pics of her with newborn Andrea are just lovely.

i don`t know how she keeps herself so fit . both her parents were`nt like that. probably inhereted from her grandmother

Yes, she has always been very fit. After 4 children, she has an excellent figure. And Andrea was so cute as a baby!

unfortunetly i thing is one of the last photo we se the couple together. I really regret

unfortunetly i thing is one of the last photo we se the couple together. I really regret

No, DICALAP, you can see them together in one of my last post, where Princess Caroline and Prince Ernst were having a rest in this summer.
They were quite happy.:)

As the pictures DICALAP kindly shared with us, do not cover any
current event, but are older ones, they have been moved to this
thread instead of the current events thread they were posted at.
Some of the following posts had to be deleted as they contained
speculation about the status of the couple's relationship again.

Thanks for your understanding,

Iceflower
Monaco Forum Moderator

Thanks so much for those clippings queenofthelight! They are fantastic!
I specially loved the ones of Andrea's batipsm.Do you know where can i find more pics of that event?

Thanks so much for those clippings queenofthelight! They are fantastic!
I specially loved the ones of Andrea's batipsm.Do you know where can i find more pics of that event?

These clippings are from ebay again, but as to Andrea's baptism, you
can browse through our picture threads of the family and Andrea,
there are more of the day :)

These clippings are from ebay again, but as to Andrea's baptism, you
can browse through our picture threads of the family and Andrea,
there are more of the day :)
Thanks iceflower!
The new pictures of the family giving christmas presents are so nice:flowers:

there are new photos on profimedia and Getty..

What is the event? And, as much as I love Princess Caroline, and her sharp figure, that dress is a disaster!! I'm sure it's very expensive Chanel, but it looks like a clown collar!!!:eek:

Glistening Seas

:candycane: While some might find the style of Carolines dress odd it truly isn't.
:candycane: This style dress collar & sleeves was popular in 70's believe it or not!
:candycane:We found the dress to be quite festive and quite Haute Couture!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom