Caroline and Family - Picture Thread Part 2

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I Always Admired Royal family of monaco Princess Caroline is Beautifull like her mother was I was soo sad when Pricess Grace died in 1982 and I always admired Princess Diana she was beautifull too. I cant belivie i have never seen any of these pictures never before I have seen Royalty Magazines but not the rest thro. :flowers: :)

On vacation in Portugal with baby Alexandra - Pic

On vacation in Kenya - Pic 1 Pic 2

Just look how many people want to see little Alexandra

WOW ! Thank you, FlowerPower for these so beautiful pics ! you are... SIMPLY THE BEST! Happy Easter !:flowers: ;)

armelle MORAND said:
WOW ! Thank you, FlowerPower for these so beautiful pics ! you are... SIMPLY THE BEST! Happy Easter !:flowers: ;)

Armelle! What I nice comment!:)
You’re welcome:flowers:
I do enjoy posting these pics that I don’t see in the forum, and you know what “SIMPLY THE BEST” is my Tina Turner favorite song;)
Happy Easter:flowers:

Thanks for these two great pics, flowerpower! :)

Here are some clippings of Caroline with Andrea and Charlotte in 1986:

1986 - 1

1986 - 2

Great contributions, ice-flower-power!:flowers:

Here's pic from family's vacation in Dubrovnik in 2001. Having breakfast at Stradun:)

Family

Ianna, the pictures you post of Croatia are much appreciated. It is impossible to buy Gloria magazine anymore where I live, and I miss the pictures of one of my most favorite places in the world. Caroline's taste in vacation spots is as good as her taste in clothing!

debby said:
Ianna, the pictures you post of Croatia are much appreciated. It is impossible to buy Gloria magazine anymore where I live, and I miss the pictures of one of my most favorite places in the world. Caroline's taste in vacation spots is as good as her taste in clothing!

You're most welcome, debby!:flowers: I'm sorry to hear you aren't able to buy magazine anymore.. As for Caroline's taste, hope she'll revive that one for Croatia (last time they were here in 2004).;)

Here's one pic more of family first coming to Brijuni islands in 2001. They had little welcoming comittee (It's pity that editor choose to cut the photo, the orginal one included children having little chit-chat, and Charlotte being the only girl among boys)

Pic

Thanks a lot for sharing these very nice holiday pics, Ianna :)

Here are two clippings of Caroline enjoying her winter vacations with baby Andrea in 1985:

Clipping 1
Clipping 2

Thanks for the nice pics, Romy, the boys' jackets were quite cool, weren't they ;) :) I also have a clipping, the pics
are extremely small, but it's nice nevertheless:
Caroline and Stefano with their little kids at the Beach Club in Monaco in 1988:

The family at the Beach Club in 1988

I believe it was this time when Caroline was the happiest.

Never seen those before! Nice pics as always Ice ;)

Seeing these old photos make me feel nostalgic... I know time doesn't pass in vain, but i'd like to see nice, sweet photos of princess Caroline with Alex, acting to her as she did to her other kids. Caro seems to have grown so cold and distant, so Royal Highness. I'd like to see her taking Alex to school, shoping, out for a walk or a snack. Poor Alex, she looks so lonely and abandoned.

Here are some more pics of Caroline and her children when they
were younger, I hope they have not been posted before, I'm
not quite sure about some..:)

Caroline and the kids in 1991

With Andrea and Charlotte in 1993

Caroline and cute little Charlotte in 1993

Caroline with Andrea in 1988 - my favourite pic of these :flowers:

Thanks iceflower - great pics!!! :flowers: I don't remember seeing any of these before. Princess Caroline has such a sense of style, even in casual situations.

http://i22.tinypic.com/2s184fq.jpg
http://i22.tinypic.com/2s184fq.jpg

They were going to attend a mass in memory of Stefano on his 3rd death anniversary. You can see Fernanda Casiraghi, Stefano's mother behind Caroline, accompanied by her grandchildren at Charlotte's side. The blonde one must be Afra, who got married a couple of years ago, and who's recently joined an important advertising company as a lawyer in Milan.

I remember this picture because it was published by an Italian mag, along with an obituary Caroline wanted to be published by Italy's major newspaper, Il Corriere della Sera, based in Milan.

Thanks for the pics, iceflower ! I love the first one, the dress is sexy and strict at the same time. It depends how many buttons you leave open, and she manages just the right balance.

You are most welcome, lea and iloveroyals and as to your last comment,
iloveroyals, I think she's one of the few ladies who always know how to
manage the right balance..;):)

Here's a clipping from 1985 of Caroline playing with her children:

Clipping 1985

I love the pictures - the ones of Char and Caro are so sweet and genuine; truely loving closeness between them

what cute pictures the love that is shown in these pictures is so wonderful! you don't see people nowadays displaying love like that!

Last edited:
Great wedding shots - who is Afra Casiraghi?

Thanks for that last batch of pics... Have you any idea when that wedding took place? Alexandra looks so young! :) She's so cute as always!

Here is a picture from Paris-Match, June 2002, where Princess Caroline is accompanying her son to take "the bac", the exam marking the graduation from high school. The caption on the picture says "Caroline offers tenderness to her son as a cheat-sheet." Below, summarized :"Mommy, I am scared !" (have stage fright). "Under his rebellious look, he needed his mommy next to him. Very protective, Caroline gives him last minute advice.You can read anguish on their faces."
http://i92.photobucket.com/albums/l5/louise_030/scan0002-4.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom