The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 11-09-2006, 12:15 PM
Serene Highness

Wonderful pictures, thank you everyone for posting. Why are there no pictures of Princess Alexandre(?). You don't see her to often in public, does anyone have any recent pictures?
Thanks

Old 11-12-2006, 06:20 PM
Royal Highness

One from profimedia..Pierre is so cute, showing tongue to paparazzis

Casiraghi trio on their way to school, 1994

Old 11-12-2006, 07:53 PM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ianna
One from profimedia..Pierre is so cute, showing tongue to paparazzis

Casiraghi trio on their way to school, 1994
The razzis are geting the death look from Maman Caroline... I wouldn't want to be one of them!

Ani
Old 11-12-2006, 10:59 PM
Gentry

Thanks for the pics. Andrea is the spitting image of his father, so handsome!!
Old 12-19-2006, 12:04 PM
Heir Apparent

Location: Somewhere in the middle of the River Po Valley, Italy
Caroline and EA with little Alexandra in Zuers (from HOLA)
http://stavengard2003.8m.com/10000/10810iglesiasb.JPG
Old 01-16-2007, 11:08 AM
Aristocracy

Location: Harrisburg (outside of Charlotte NC), United States
I have to say I agree with you. While Grace and Charlotte are both very beautiful, Caroline has a certain something that you can not put your finger on. Her beauty is warm and regal all at the same time. She certainly has that aura (sp?).

Quote:
Originally Posted by iloveroyals
I don't know whether anybody has noticed that or whether you would agree with me, but when you look at pictures of Caroline, from age 16 on, next to her mother, Princess Grace, she always seemed to dominate (I don't know if it's the right word), over her mother, as if she took center stage and overshadowed her mother. When you see pictures of Caroline with Charlotte, Caroline is the one with presence. Is it because she is taller (but I think Caroline was not taller than her mother, although I may be wrong), is it her posture, which has always been so regal, is it an aura ? To me, she has an innate charisma that eclipses anybody around her. I have always been curious to see pictures of her with Princess Diana, because Diana had that aura too. It is not a question of beauty (I'll say Grace, Caroline and Charlotte are equally beautiful, in their own way, as the members who create wallpapers with the three of them together have shown), it is something that seems innate and that very few individuals have, which of course makes it so striking. I often regret that neither Caroline nor Charlotte (Charlotte especially because she is more mysterious than Caroline and could project it better) are actresses. They would be among the best, unforgettable. I think Charlotte could have been a younger version of Nasstasia Kinsky, or a renewed version of a sixties actress as someone pointed out once, when so many actresses conveyed mystery and an elegant, feline sort of femininity. Sorry there are so may themes in this post, it's the first onw I find most puzzling, why Caroline is the ultimate mother figure, both when with her mother, and with her daughter.
Old 01-16-2007, 12:06 PM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tosca
Caroline and EA with little Alexandra in Zuers (from HOLA)
http://stavengard2003.8m.com/10000/10810iglesiasb.JPG
Thanks for the picture of Alex, we don't get to see many of her. I would really like to see more, does anyone know where?
Old 01-17-2007, 10:31 AM
Heir Apparent

Location: Somewhere in the middle of the River Po Valley, Italy
Quote:
I have always been curious to see pictures of her with Princess Diana, because Diana had that aura too.
Here's a pic of Caroline and Princess Diana taken at a gala in 1986 (NOMIDIOGGI)http://aycu02.webshots.com/image/728...3420025_rs.jpg
Old 01-17-2007, 10:58 AM
Commoner

Great pictures!! Very sweet the pictures with caroline/ stefano and newborn andrea! She looks a very sweet mom.
Old 01-17-2007, 12:58 PM
Courtier
TRF Author

Tosca, thanks, I think that was from me. I love the picture. I wish we had seen the 2 princesses together more.
Old 01-27-2007, 04:57 PM

I Always Admired Royal family of monaco Princess Caroline is Beautifull like her mother was I was soo sad when Pricess Grace died in 1982 and I always admired Princess Diana she was beautifull too. I cant belivie i have never seen any of these pictures never before I have seen Royalty Magazines but not the rest thro.
Old 02-18-2007, 04:24 AM
Majesty

On vacation in Portugal with baby Alexandra - Pic

On vacation in Kenya - Pic 1 Pic 2

Just look how many people want to see little Alexandra
Old 03-04-2007, 04:15 AM
Super Moderator
Picture of the Month Representative - Monaco and Sweden

Caroline, pregnant with Charlotte, with Andrea in the palace gardens, not best quality but I think nevertheless nice to look at

Caroline and Andrea 1986
Pic 2
Pic 3
Old 04-07-2007, 05:37 PM
Nobility

10th ANNIVERSARY OF THE MONTE CARLO BALLETS in December 1995,
With her daughter Charlotte who looks adorable in her evening outfit, perhaps her fist official soirée?

Caroline and Charlotte 1
Caroline end Charlotte 2

Old 04-08-2007, 08:01 AM
Aristocracy

WOW ! Thank you, FlowerPower for these so beautiful pics ! you are... SIMPLY THE BEST! Happy Easter !
Old 04-09-2007, 05:03 PM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by armelle MORAND
WOW ! Thank you, FlowerPower for these so beautiful pics ! you are... SIMPLY THE BEST! Happy Easter !
Armelle! What I nice comment!
You’re welcome
I do enjoy posting these pics that I don’t see in the forum, and you know what “SIMPLY THE BEST” is my Tina Turner favorite song
Happy Easter
Old 04-28-2007, 03:02 AM
Super Moderator
Picture of the Month Representative - Monaco and Sweden

Thanks for these two great pics, flowerpower!

Here are some clippings of Caroline with Andrea and Charlotte in 1986:

1986 - 1

1986 - 2
Old 05-01-2007, 08:48 AM
Royal Highness

Great contributions, ice-flower-power!

Here's pic from family's vacation in Dubrovnik in 2001. Having breakfast at Stradun

Family
Old 05-01-2007, 06:46 PM
Commoner

Ianna, the pictures you post of Croatia are much appreciated. It is impossible to buy Gloria magazine anymore where I live, and I miss the pictures of one of my most favorite places in the world. Caroline's taste in vacation spots is as good as her taste in clothing!
Old 05-06-2007, 05:57 PM
Royal Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by debby
Ianna, the pictures you post of Croatia are much appreciated. It is impossible to buy Gloria magazine anymore where I live, and I miss the pictures of one of my most favorite places in the world. Caroline's taste in vacation spots is as good as her taste in clothing!
You're most welcome, debby! I'm sorry to hear you aren't able to buy magazine anymore.. As for Caroline's taste, hope she'll revive that one for Croatia (last time they were here in 2004).

Here's one pic more of family first coming to Brijuni islands in 2001. They had little welcoming comittee (It's pity that editor choose to cut the photo, the orginal one included children having little chit-chat, and Charlotte being the only girl among boys)

Pic

Closed Thread