Caroline and Family - Picture Thread Part 2

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Caroline and Charlotte in Florence in 2000 (aapimage)
ve0x3l.jpg

Thanks Tosca for the information. :) It must be the wedding because the baptism took place in 1994 and Caroline was wearing a grey suit.

Some cute clippings from Hola...

With Andrea

x3g4yx.jpg

Andrea's first winter vacation

x3g578.jpg

x3g594.jpg

monaco70s said:
Wasn't that pic taken at Ines de la Fressange's wedding Ice?
Yes, it was. I'm sorry that I wasn't able to answer your question any earlier! :)

'Hola' - Caroline and Stephanie having fun with Andrea

11uko5i.jpg
11ukpjl.jpg

I love pictures of Stephanie with Caroline's kids, ones of her with Alexandra are rare...actually I've never seen one of her with Alexandra other than the one that she's fixing her sleeve. And it would be nice to see Caroline with Stephanie's kids, those pics are rare too. I've only seen pics of Caroline with Louis when he was a baby, she was making funny faces at him. Really cute.

Well pics of Stephanie and Alexandra are really rare, but you can find some pics of Caroline with Stephanie's kids in this one. Take a look.....

I love those pics of the two sisters playing with little Andrea, they are absolutely wonderful and also remind me of Steph and Louis nearly 10 years later.

Thank you very much for posting your findings, tbhrc!

A nice pic of Princess Caroline, Stefano and baby Andrea.

15ewubc.jpg

(BdP)

I don't know whether anybody has noticed that or whether you would agree with me, but when you look at pictures of Caroline, from age 16 on, next to her mother, Princess Grace, she always seemed to dominate (I don't know if it's the right word), over her mother, as if she took center stage and overshadowed her mother. When you see pictures of Caroline with Charlotte, Caroline is the one with presence. Is it because she is taller (but I think Caroline was not taller than her mother, although I may be wrong), is it her posture, which has always been so regal, is it an aura ? To me, she has an innate charisma that eclipses anybody around her. I have always been curious to see pictures of her with Princess Diana, because Diana had that aura too. It is not a question of beauty (I'll say Grace, Caroline and Charlotte are equally beautiful, in their own way, as the members who create wallpapers with the three of them together have shown), it is something that seems innate and that very few individuals have, which of course makes it so striking. I often regret that neither Caroline nor Charlotte (Charlotte especially because she is more mysterious than Caroline and could project it better) are actresses. They would be among the best, unforgettable. I think Charlotte could have been a younger version of Nasstasia Kinsky, or a renewed version of a sixties actress as someone pointed out once, when so many actresses conveyed mystery and an elegant, feline sort of femininity. Sorry there are so may themes in this post, it's the first onw I find most puzzling, why Caroline is the ultimate mother figure, both when with her mother, and with her daughter.

i think caroline was taller than grace.but charlotte is not taller than her mother.maybe she has the same height like her grandmother.

It just occurred to me that it is not how tall any of them are but how tall they appear to be in comparison with who they stand next to, in other words, whether a certain type of personality may make someone look taller than the others around them. It is not even a matter of height, ( a subject which is so much talked about in the forums and without official measurements, who can really tell, considering what heels everybody is wearing, etc), it is a matter of presence, of occupying space so to speak, volume of space around you, of having a larger aura of space around you than others, if that makes any sense. Caroline has always had it, even around her mother, and she continues to have it around Charlotte, even though Charlotte is so incredibly beautiful. The eyes are certainly drawn to Charlotte's beauty, but Caroline radiates more electric presence or energy, and Caroline always seems , well, "bigger".

What a sweet picture of Caroline, Stefano and Andrea. They look so happy!

yeah, and to know that Andrea must remembers his father after Stefano died...it must have affected him in some ways.......but Caroline is a good mother, and she acts both as father and mother to all the children, she must be one strong woman......i wonder if I can do that if the same thing happened to me.....

Princess Caroline and Prince Albert going on Andrea's first violin concert:flowers: (Hola)

29ncg2v.jpg

Wonderful pictures, thank you everyone for posting. Why are there no pictures of Princess Alexandre(?). You don't see her to often in public, does anyone have any recent pictures?
Thanks

I have to say I agree with you. While Grace and Charlotte are both very beautiful, Caroline has a certain something that you can not put your finger on. Her beauty is warm and regal all at the same time. She certainly has that aura (sp?).

iloveroyals said:
I don't know whether anybody has noticed that or whether you would agree with me, but when you look at pictures of Caroline, from age 16 on, next to her mother, Princess Grace, she always seemed to dominate (I don't know if it's the right word), over her mother, as if she took center stage and overshadowed her mother. When you see pictures of Caroline with Charlotte, Caroline is the one with presence. Is it because she is taller (but I think Caroline was not taller than her mother, although I may be wrong), is it her posture, which has always been so regal, is it an aura ? To me, she has an innate charisma that eclipses anybody around her. I have always been curious to see pictures of her with Princess Diana, because Diana had that aura too. It is not a question of beauty (I'll say Grace, Caroline and Charlotte are equally beautiful, in their own way, as the members who create wallpapers with the three of them together have shown), it is something that seems innate and that very few individuals have, which of course makes it so striking. I often regret that neither Caroline nor Charlotte (Charlotte especially because she is more mysterious than Caroline and could project it better) are actresses. They would be among the best, unforgettable. I think Charlotte could have been a younger version of Nasstasia Kinsky, or a renewed version of a sixties actress as someone pointed out once, when so many actresses conveyed mystery and an elegant, feline sort of femininity. Sorry there are so may themes in this post, it's the first onw I find most puzzling, why Caroline is the ultimate mother figure, both when with her mother, and with her daughter.

Great pictures!! Very sweet the pictures with caroline/ stefano and newborn andrea! She looks a very sweet mom.

Tosca, thanks, I think that was from me. I love the picture. I wish we had seen the 2 princesses together more.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom