Caroline and Family - Picture Thread Part 2

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
With her kiddies :)

ffbber.jpg
ffbcpx.jpg

(sipa)

Thanks very much for the pics, Michelle and Towsend! They are lovely. Love the green jacket of Charlotte! I always refer to the younger pics of the trio whenever I want to get in a nostalgic mood.

And Pierre's Babar bag... so cute! I didn't know Babar was still around during Pierre's time. Used to love stories on him and the other elephants when I was very young. That was in the 70s/80s! It's been two decades since I last saw Babar!

Last edited:
Caroline the mother of the young trio was so different from today's Caroline mother of Alex. I don't know exactly how to explain it. Although she is the same woman, in a way she is a very different woman!

CasiraghiTrio said:
Caroline the mother of the young trio was so different from today's Caroline mother of Alex. I don't know exactly how to explain it. Although she is the same woman, in a way she is a very different woman!

Yes, you are right. At this time, because of her mourne and her pain, she was trying to escape from all flashes and be like a "normal" person, with a "coutryside" dimension.
Now she is a real "royal highness", always in the front stage, glideriing and magnificient.
I think they exist many "Caroline" , we dont'n know all her sides.
Ciao

Thanks for the pics Townsend and Michelle, they are great!

So cute Iceflower!
Specially that one with cute baby Charlotte! Maybe they were waving to Stefano and wishing him luck in race..

So tender pic of Caroline and baby Andrea..
Look at his little fingers:) So sweet how little Andrea holds Mommy's thumbs..:p :)

fmupzb.jpg

(Journaux)

Ianna said:
So tender pic of Caroline and baby Andrea..
Look at his little fingers:) So sweet how little Andrea holds Mommy's thumbs..:p :)
Wonderful pic, Ianna. I wish we could see what more pics are inside..:)

Those anybody know the date or reasson for this picture. I only have one..
Source: ?? (Own collection)
fne98z.jpg

I found some other pictures in my collection, Ianna. (But I don't know if I already have post them on this forum? Source: Story Belgium
fnedzn.jpg

fnee6a.jpg

fneebp.jpg

fneej6.jpg

Thank you for nice comments, lady_windsor and Iceflower and great thanks to Townsend! Didn't see those photos earlier, and they are so wonderful..Caroline's enjoying motherhood and cute Andrea..:) :p

Wish could help you more with first pic..I assume it was taken during summer (clothes), but not sure for event..:confused:

Still looking for the event of the pix above. Can anybody help or have other pictures of that day???????

Source: German Magazine (?) own collection
1992, summer

hsqd8l.jpg

hsqdyx.jpg

lady_windsor said:
I really like this pic..shes such a caring protective mother
Because she caries her own child? Hmmmm....she should be a better example.

Princess Caroline with little Andrea..making his first steps..Summer 1985..:)

kf4m89.jpg
kf4ns9.jpg

(Paris Match/via ebay)

Thanks Ianna! You always post great photos.

He was sooo cute! :p and Caroline is a great loving mother.

Thanks for the pic Ianna! ;)

These pics are so cute, thank you very much, Ianna!

Aww! lovely pics Ianna! andrea was so cute (an still)!
I was missing those old pics!

Sorry to hear that you delete all my pictures on the forum with source: own collection, Mandy. (from this forum) I always try to put the source with it, but sometimes its to long ago to remmember.

Caro and the kids 1992 , july
Source: Hello

m8hc75.jpg

m8hcep.jpg

m8hduf.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Beautiful photos as always, Townsend! Sorry to hear for deleting part!:( Many had problems with that, but I hope you'll continue to share pics from your amazing collection!:) ;)

You're welcome Piewi and Iceflower!:)

Ski vacation 1991..Caroline with petite Charlotte..(HOLA/ebay)
m8jimc.jpg
m8jj36.jpg

great pics towsend and ianna!!!
It´s nice to see you back towsend :). It´s a pitty about your pics. hope you keep posting

Thanks for the pics Townsend and Ianna! And Townsend, the same has happened to a lot of us, including me, as I could not refind and save all of my pics before the cleaning started :)

Of cource I still will posting, I just was too busy with other things. But I always look at the forum 2 a 3 times a week. I'm just sorry that I can not share the pix were I dont know the name of the magazine's anymore. But I will keep posting the ones I do know.
This one is from: Semana (don't know if someone already post this one)
makz08.jpg

Walking with mummy. Source : Story (1994)

mal5z8.jpg

That second pic has definetly not been posted yet and it's a wonderful one, thanks Townsend!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom