Caroline and family during their winter vacation

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Hope they all had a wonderful Christmas holiday in Gstaad :previous:

Dimitri looks VERY different without facial hair!

Pierre, Beatrice and their sons were seen on vacation in Verbier this week:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 **

Tatiana and friends celebrated Margherita Missoni‘s 39th birthday during their winter holidays yesterday, February 22:

** instagram gallery **

As I remember, Caroline every February used to go for her winter vacations in Zurs, Austria. This year she went only in Gstaad for her Christmas holiday. She was not seen in Februray.

I never knew that Princess Maria-Olympia was in their circle of friends :previous:

I never knew that Princess Maria-Olympia was in their circle of friends :previous:
Maria-Olympia is a close friend to the Hannovers and godmother to one of their children so there's a definite connection.

Maria-Olympia is a close friend to the Hannovers and godmother to one of their children so there's a definite connection.

Another connection I was unaware of :previous:

Maria-Olympia's grandfather (Constantine, who died last January) was very close friend to Ernst of Hannover (Caroline's ex-husband). Constantine's mother Frederica and Ernst's father (or grandfather) were relatives: sister and brother or cousins.
Alexandra (daughter of Ernst and Caroline) resembles to her ancestor Frederica very-very much.
Ernst' sons are also good friens with ANdrea and Tatiana.

Back
Top Bottom