Caroline & Ernst August Pictures Part II

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tbhrc

Majesty
City
*Ruhrgebiet*
Country
Germany
Welcome to the second thread dedicated to pictures of Princess Caroline and Prince Ernst-August.

Please remember to name the source of your pics and use an Image Hosting Site like Tiny Pic.

The old thread can be found here.

Happy Posting!

Zuma Press

Princess Caroline and Prince Ernst August attend the funeral service for Prince Joachim Egon of Fürstenberg - July 15th, 2002

xc9kw4.jpg
xc9l5i.jpg
xc9lbk.jpg

Sipa Press (thanks to michelle)

xcki94.jpg

xckjmh.jpg

xckjzr.jpg

xckk6w.jpg

xckkro.jpg

xckl0j.jpg

In Portugal Nov. 1998 - Already pregnant with Alexandra?

10erl9j.jpg

10erlft.jpg

(Polfoto)

i absolutely Love her outfit in the fourth picture! she is just so stunning and has so much class with anything she wears.

In Zürs (1999) - Bunte

10nz4h3.jpg

10nz4lg.jpg

At Pierre's soccer match - Neue Frau

10nz4og.jpg

And leaving the hospital after Alexandra's birth - Bunte, die aktuelle

10nz61z.jpg

10nz63d.jpg

Some parts of an interview Prince Ernst-August gave to the Daily Telegraph. Parts of it were reprinted in Bunte No.7/99:

About his relationship with Caroline:

"We know each other for many years, have similar interests and common friends. We both like to live secluded. I love the country, walks, the hunt, sport. She loves to ride, and therefore I will perhaps again begin to ride. The people say, I would begin a new life. But much will not change. My children are 15 and 13, Caroline has children at the same age. They know each other their life long and are friends, which a luck is. I can imagine how difficult it would be otherwise."

About Caroline:

"If she weren't such a wonderful human, I would not have married her. She is an high-intelligent woman, gentle, but at the same time hard."

About the rumour Princess Grace would have wanted him to be her son-in-law:

"I don't think that's true. But it does not make sense to disclaim a utterly harmless story. I believe, if she had seen me as a small boy, she would have said: You marry him in no case."

About the rumour that Caroline was pregnant:

"I'd like to have many children. My grandfather had five, but the only male descendants of these five are my two sons. I think that is another reason for having many children."

All translated with Google-Translate

Thanks tbhrc! When did Ernst give an interview to the Daily Telegraph? :)

budge9 said:
Thanks tbhrc! When did Ernst give an interview to the Daily Telegraph? :)
EA says "my children are 13 and 15". They are now 20 and 22, so 7 years ago. tbhrc quotes the Bunte story from July 1999.

tbhrc said:
In Portugal Nov. 1998 - Already pregnant with Alexandra?

(Polfoto)

Actually I thought that was New Years in Portugal when Alexandra was a baby... in 1999.

No, that was the year before, when rumors started going around that Caro might be pregnant; it turned out she eventually had a baby, but I doubt in October she already knew (if she actually was).

Oh okay, in October she would have just gotten pregnant seeing that Alexandra was born in July... I see now her hair is shorter than it was in the other Portugal pictures... after Alex's birth.

Notice how funny Ernst August speaks in the interview that tbhrc has translated:
"I believe, if she had seen me as a small boy, she would have said: You marry him in no case." (Talking about Princess Grace).
I wonder why he thinks so... Was he a bad tempered boy? Or terribly ugly maybe? Je, je...

This is a bit off topic, but I've noticed that in many picures of Ernst with Caroline he ALWAYS has his hands in his pockets! You rarely see them holding hands or showing affection anymore, which can mean two things. Either they are not happy with each other, which I hope is not true, I really like Caroline and Ernst together. Or it could mean that they are trying to keep their private life private.

I don't know, PLEASE someone enlighten me! I'm sorry if I upset you tbhrc, I know that you like to stay on topic, but I am extremely curious.

Love
Ana

anag said:
This is a bit off topic, but I've noticed that in many picures of Ernst with Caroline he ALWAYS has his hands in his pockets! You rarely see them holding hands or showing affection anymore, which can mean two things. Either they are not happy with each other, which I hope is not true, I really like Caroline and Ernst together. Or it could mean that they are trying to keep their private life private.

I don't know, PLEASE someone enlighten me! I'm sorry if I upset you tbhrc, I know that you like to stay on topic, but I am extremely curious.

Love
Ana

Well your question is absolutly okay, you're right I really like to be on topic, but in the Current Events thread.

But honestly, I think no one can answer your questions beside Caroline and Ernst. I think you can still see in some pics from the Grand Prix and other events that they are still happy. So who knows? I guess no one of us does.

anag said:

I think that eye's contact could also show affection (and love), for example http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=245996&d=1148921418

I'm really glad you're not upset at the question tbhrc :D. And to Ode, well I believe that in that picture they do look happy. She's smiling! As long as she smiles, I think things are OKAY.

Thank you kittencrews, great minds think alike I presume ;). I picked it because I really do like Caroline and Ernst together, no matter how ECCENTRIC Ernst may be! I think they're happy together, so I thought that would be a nice avatar. THEY ARE SO CUTE!

From Hello Magazine - 2004

11jspab.jpg
11jspdj.jpg
11jsps1.jpg

i found a lot of those pictures on abaca press when i still had access... if anyone does have access there are some really good ones from them looking at the villa!

sorry .... I don't have access.

By the way, kittencrews ..... a humungous hi. :)

do we have any pics of her coming of age party??

Caroline and Ernst in Berlin this year - Ullstein Bild

11rw5kw.jpg
11rw5lj.jpg
11rw5mc.jpg
11rw5mu.jpg
11rw5qc.jpg
11rw5rs.jpg

Ullstein Bild - Nov 1998 Princess Caroline and Prince Ernst August attending AIDS-Gala in Germany

11s0049.jpg
11s0090.jpg
11s00ah.jpg
11s00ed.jpg

Caroline and Ernst in 1997 - Paris Match

15xwnk2.jpg

I think those pics are from 1998, and that Caro was already pregnant with Alex, but I'm not sure. Gala

16k6snc.jpg
16k6t5k.jpg

Here's another one, I think from 1997

16lg1e0.jpg

(Hello)

Those Gala pics are really great, tbhrc!:) By Ernst's gesture it could be that little one was present there too:p

Two nice portraits of Caroline and Ernst from this year MC jumping. Like very much this photo of Ernst, it reminds me of song "..for he's jolly good fellow..":p :)

16m0nj7.jpg
16m0rat.jpg

(Eyevine)

She is so beautiful (l) do you know something about her relationship with ernst??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom