The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Join The Royal Forums Today

Old 05-03-2006, 11:42 AM
Majesty

Caroline & Ernst August Pictures Part II

Welcome to the second thread dedicated to pictures of Princess Caroline and Prince Ernst-August.

Please remember to name the source of your pics and use an Image Hosting Site like Tiny Pic.

The old thread can be found here.

Happy Posting!

Old 05-06-2006, 03:31 PM
Majesty

Zuma Press

Princess Caroline and Prince Ernst August attend the funeral service for Prince Joachim Egon of Fürstenberg - July 15th, 2002

Old 05-06-2006, 04:23 PM
Majesty

Sipa Press (thanks to michelle)

Old 05-22-2006, 04:01 PM
Majesty

In Portugal Nov. 1998 - Already pregnant with Alexandra?

(Polfoto)
Old 05-22-2006, 04:33 PM
Nobility

i absolutely Love her outfit in the fourth picture! she is just so stunning and has so much class with anything she wears.
Old 05-25-2006, 04:58 AM
Majesty

In Zürs (1999) - Bunte

At Pierre's soccer match - Neue Frau

And leaving the hospital after Alexandra's birth - Bunte, die aktuelle

Old 05-25-2006, 05:24 AM
Majesty

Some parts of an interview Prince Ernst-August gave to the Daily Telegraph. Parts of it were reprinted in Bunte No.7/99:

About his relationship with Caroline:

"We know each other for many years, have similar interests and common friends. We both like to live secluded. I love the country, walks, the hunt, sport. She loves to ride, and therefore I will perhaps again begin to ride. The people say, I would begin a new life. But much will not change. My children are 15 and 13, Caroline has children at the same age. They know each other their life long and are friends, which a luck is. I can imagine how difficult it would be otherwise."

About Caroline:

"If she weren't such a wonderful human, I would not have married her. She is an high-intelligent woman, gentle, but at the same time hard."

About the rumour Princess Grace would have wanted him to be her son-in-law:

"I don't think that's true. But it does not make sense to disclaim a utterly harmless story. I believe, if she had seen me as a small boy, she would have said: You marry him in no case."

About the rumour that Caroline was pregnant:

"I'd like to have many children. My grandfather had five, but the only male descendants of these five are my two sons. I think that is another reason for having many children."

All translated with Google-Translate
Old 05-25-2006, 08:35 AM
Nobility

Thanks tbhrc! When did Ernst give an interview to the Daily Telegraph? :)
Old 05-25-2006, 08:53 AM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by budge9
Thanks tbhrc! When did Ernst give an interview to the Daily Telegraph? :)
EA says "my children are 13 and 15". They are now 20 and 22, so 7 years ago. tbhrc quotes the Bunte story from July 1999.
Old 05-25-2006, 10:50 AM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by tbhrc
In Portugal Nov. 1998 - Already pregnant with Alexandra?

(Polfoto)
Actually I thought that was New Years in Portugal when Alexandra was a baby... in 1999.
Old 05-25-2006, 11:24 AM
Courtier

No, that was the year before, when rumors started going around that Caro might be pregnant; it turned out she eventually had a baby, but I doubt in October she already knew (if she actually was).
Old 05-25-2006, 12:26 PM
Serene Highness

Oh okay, in October she would have just gotten pregnant seeing that Alexandra was born in July... I see now her hair is shorter than it was in the other Portugal pictures... after Alex's birth.
Old 05-26-2006, 06:17 AM
Aristocracy

Notice how funny Ernst August speaks in the interview that tbhrc has translated:
"I believe, if she had seen me as a small boy, she would have said: You marry him in no case." (Talking about Princess Grace).
I wonder why he thinks so... Was he a bad tempered boy? Or terribly ugly maybe? Je, je...
Old 05-30-2006, 05:09 PM
Nobility

This is a bit off topic, but I've noticed that in many picures of Ernst with Caroline he ALWAYS has his hands in his pockets! You rarely see them holding hands or showing affection anymore, which can mean two things. Either they are not happy with each other, which I hope is not true, I really like Caroline and Ernst together. Or it could mean that they are trying to keep their private life private.

I don't know, PLEASE someone enlighten me! I'm sorry if I upset you tbhrc, I know that you like to stay on topic, but I am extremely curious.

Love
Ana
Old 05-31-2006, 10:19 AM
Majesty

Quote:
Originally Posted by anag
This is a bit off topic, but I've noticed that in many picures of Ernst with Caroline he ALWAYS has his hands in his pockets! You rarely see them holding hands or showing affection anymore, which can mean two things. Either they are not happy with each other, which I hope is not true, I really like Caroline and Ernst together. Or it could mean that they are trying to keep their private life private.

I don't know, PLEASE someone enlighten me! I'm sorry if I upset you tbhrc, I know that you like to stay on topic, but I am extremely curious.

Love
Ana
Well your question is absolutly okay, you're right I really like to be on topic, but in the Current Events thread.

But honestly, I think no one can answer your questions beside Caroline and Ernst. I think you can still see in some pics from the Grand Prix and other events that they are still happy. So who knows? I guess no one of us does.
Old 05-31-2006, 12:03 PM
Commoner

Quote:
Originally Posted by anag
I think that eye's contact could also show affection (and love), for example http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums...6&d=1148921418
Old 05-31-2006, 02:34 PM
Nobility

I'm really glad you're not upset at the question tbhrc . And to Ode, well I believe that in that picture they do look happy. She's smiling! As long as she smiles, I think things are OKAY.
Old 05-31-2006, 09:23 PM
Serene Highness

nice avatar anag! it looks like mine =)
Old 06-01-2006, 01:39 PM
Nobility

Thank you kittencrews, great minds think alike I presume . I picked it because I really do like Caroline and Ernst together, no matter how ECCENTRIC Ernst may be! I think they're happy together, so I thought that would be a nice avatar. THEY ARE SO CUTE!
Old 06-03-2006, 01:40 PM
Majesty

From Hello Magazine - 2004