The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Join The Royal Forums Today

Old 10-05-2006, 05:34 PM
Royal Highness

This could be in category "The Look"..love, love

(eventpress, pap, thomas&thomas)

Old 10-07-2006, 06:43 AM
Serene Highness

great pictures! what event is that first picture from??

Old 10-07-2006, 06:54 PM
Royal Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by kittencrews
great pictures! what event is that first picture from??
Photo doesn't have a caption, only year (2003). In another photo Psse Caroline was holding Hector Berlioz review in her hands, so she probably attended (together with PEA and PA) concert in honour of two-hundredth anniversary of Berlioz's birth. Concert took place in Berliner Dom.
Old 10-09-2006, 12:06 PM
Gentry

Photo Agencies: PAP, Thomas & Thomas

What are the web pages for the Photo Agencies:
PAP and THOMAS & THOMAS?

Thank-you !
Old 10-09-2006, 05:01 PM
Royal Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by tunney11
What are the web pages for the Photo Agencies:
PAP and THOMAS & THOMAS?

Thank-you !
FotoPap Thomas&Thomas
Old 10-10-2006, 09:58 AM
Heir Apparent

Location: Somewhere in the middle of the River Po Valley, Italy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ianna
Photo doesn't have a caption, only year (2003). In another photo Psse Caroline was holding Hector Berlioz review in her hands, so she probably attended (together with PEA and PA) concert in honour of two-hundredth anniversary of Berlioz's birth. Concert took place in Berliner Dom.
If I'm correct those pictures were taken in 1990, few months prior Stefano's death. I recall having seen them in OGGI magazine. Thank Ianna!
Old 10-10-2006, 04:41 PM
Royal Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tosca
If I'm correct those pictures were taken in 1990, few months prior Stefano's death. I recall having seen them in OGGI magazine. Thank Ianna!
Are you sure, Tosca? Bigger version of that photo;

(Eventpress)

Probably cut off part of photo that I used, reminded you on that 1990's photos. And you're welcome!
Old 10-11-2006, 09:56 AM
Heir Apparent

I was referring to the black and white pictures...Perhaps they've been posted in another thread!? If so, sorry for the mistake...
Old 10-22-2006, 12:49 PM
Majesty

Great pics from Hola, take a look: http://www.hola.com/casasreales/2005...istoria_amor1/

I esp. love those:

I just love dancing pics of them

Kissing on Pacha 1997 - I have never seen this before - soo cute

One of the first pics of them, 1996, I guess
Old 11-27-2006, 10:23 AM
Majesty

I have also found some great pics at Isopix, hehe....

Cuddling on Pacha

Pic 1 Pic 2 Pic 3 Pic 4 Pic 5 Pic 6 Pic 7 Pic 8 Pic 9 Pic 10

And doing some "yoga" at the beach, hehe

Pic 1 Pic 2 Pic 3 Pic 4 Pic 5 Pic 6
Old 11-27-2006, 11:09 AM
Heir Apparent

Is EA checking if everything is ok???
Old 11-27-2006, 02:08 PM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tosca
Is EA checking if everything is ok???
ahajajja or something has moved!!
I always thought Caroline has the most beautiful body that i´ve ever seen,i feel some kind of envy
Old 11-27-2006, 04:32 PM
Aristocracy

Just love those joga pictures, thank you tbhrc(you are the best with the photos), she do have a very flexible and beautiful body, almost like a teenager, it is clear that she do care about her wellness...an example to all of us...
Old 11-27-2006, 06:46 PM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by supernova
Just love those joga pictures, thank you tbhrc(you are the best with the photos), she do have a very flexible and beautiful body, almost like a teenager, it is clear that she do care about her wellness...an example to all of us...
Well, she does about the worst thing anyone can do to their body -- she is a smoker and has been for all her adult life. Still, I guess we all have our vices.
Old 11-28-2006, 02:01 AM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Avareenah
Well, she does about the worst thing anyone can do to their body -- she is a smoker and has been for all her adult life. Still, I guess we all have our vices.
Agree with you about the smoking, one of the worst thing you can do to your health , I was talking only about the excercising...I discovered joga only few months ago and hope to keep it going...
Old 12-09-2006, 01:45 PM
Courtier
TRF Author

Does anybody know what kind of exercice regimen Caroline follows ? I remember her ballet, swimming, jogging, riding and tennis days, then in the eighties and early nineties, one hour of modern dance every day. Of course, she skis and still swims and I have seen fairly recent pictures of her rowing (she looks so strong!) but does she do Pilates for example? Those of you who practice yoga, what did you think of her movements ? I thought they were perfect, but I don't know much about yoga. But she certainly knows how to stretch ! She looks very impressive to me and feel she could be an instructor.
Old 12-09-2006, 03:28 PM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by iloveroyals
Does anybody know what kind of exercice regimen Caroline follows ? I remember her ballet, swimming, jogging, riding and tennis days, then in the eighties and early nineties, one hour of modern dance every day. Of course, she skis and still swims and I have seen fairly recent pictures of her rowing (she looks so strong!) but does she do Pilates for example? Those of you who practice yoga, what did you think of her movements ? I thought they were perfect, but I don't know much about yoga. But she certainly knows how to stretch ! She looks very impressive to me and feel she could be an instructor.
Maybe she does yoga, it seems so, don´t forget she made horseriding all her life.
Old 12-09-2006, 10:22 PM
Courtier

Perhaps you could write HRH at the Palace. The official RF/Monaco site lists her personal secretary to which you could post the letter in care of.

There seems to be a change in how letters received by the Palace are handled. You might be lucky enough to receive a response!
Old 12-10-2006, 09:05 AM
Courtier
TRF Author

Thanks for the suggestion ! But are you really serious? It's kind of private information and Caroline is famous for not sharing private information anymore.
Old 12-11-2006, 05:43 AM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by iloveroyals
That's exactly the question I make myself. Even though I have no information about this subject, I think she makes exercise every-every day, such as streching, cycling and gym-sport. I would say she started many years ago -just look at the pictures and realize how toned and muscled her arms and legs are, even being thin.

The pictures where she wears a yellow suimsuit make me think that, as a matter in fact, she does practice Pilates method.