Caroline & Ernst August Pictures Part II

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Some more lovely random pics - die aktuelle, Neue Post, Hello

1z6thrr.jpg
1z6tht5.jpg

1z6thxk.jpg
1z6thzp.jpg
1z6ti4n.jpg

1z6tlpf.jpg
1z6tlr4.jpg

lovely pictures! i like the man in the red shorts in the last picture.. he's like do you have to do that so close to me??

kittencrews said:
lovely pictures! i like the man in the red shorts in the last picture.. he's like do you have to do that so close to me??

Yeah, the guy's like "Go somewhere else with that!!!.....your highness :D."

Ani

Your captions are great kittencrews and Ani, I think that is exactly what he was thinking..... hehe.....

Some random ones from Deadline Press

1zdb1b8.jpg

1zdb2a0.jpg

1zdb3ua.jpg

1zdb4fp.jpg

1zdb4oh.jpg

Great pictures I think Ernst looks better with his glasses on!

OY VEY! My mom just got the new issue of Vanidades and there's a picture of Ernst in St. Tropez this year, and what is he doing?.....

He's peeing off the side of a boat! Why does he keep doing that?! The pic is quite gross, it's clear that the man had a full tank.

I would scan the photo, but why do any of us want to see ANOTHER pic of Ernst peeing?

Ani

Is it me or is this couple rarely photographed together these days?

"I would scan the photo, but why do any of us want to see ANOTHER pic of Ernst peeing?"

thank you for that anag!!!!! i just had breakfast lol

Here are a few more pics from Laif

800656481xq.jpg
800656802ky.jpg
800656825xa.jpg
800687706qn.jpg
800770423wz.jpg
800770443wn.jpg
800797966ll.jpg
800892780en.jpg
801128862ix.jpg
801212162yp.jpg

did some one fall? yikes, their expressions don't look too good!

kittencrews said:
did some one fall? yikes, their expressions don't look too good!

oh, must be! I thought they were yawning at first, lol

Princess Caroline, Prince Ernst and little Alexandra at Brijuni, Croatia in July of 2001:)

1zyx7q9.jpg

(NP Brijuni)

Wow great finding Ianna, thanks for posting. They look just like you and me, normal tourists....

tbhrc said:
Wow great finding Ianna, thanks for posting. They look just like you and me, normal tourists....

That's SO true, and exactly what I was thinking, they DO look like normal tourists. Thanks Ianna, that looks like a picture they would have taken. I second the good find.

Ani

You're most welcome Ana and tbhrc!:) I like that photo very much, too.

This time don't have photo but will write down anecdote that proves Prince Ernst's great sense of humour. Well, Caroline's too:p

Story goes that at some charity event in Germany, Princess Caroline was dressed in long black satin dress (there was somewhere photo of that evening). “This is made from the rest of her dress” jokingly said Prince Ernst while showing the collar of his tuxedo. In laughs, Princess Caroline turned to Ernst, pointed out his shoes as saying; “And you borrowed my ballet bumps”:D :p ..hehe..:)

Great anecdote Ianna, I think everyone here would enjoy a conversation with them, I definetly would.....

I have those great pics from one of their first vacations, I know we have some from Rex Features, but here are the scans from Hello Mag.....

206cykw.jpg
206cyon.jpg
206cyu8.jpg
206cz2r.jpg
206czd2.jpg
206czlv.jpg
206cztd.jpg
206d003.jpg
206d02g.jpg
206d083.jpg

Those are some of my favorite pictures of Caro and Ernst, they look SO in love. Why don't we see them like that anymore?

Ani

they seem to smoke so much. aren't they afraid of getting cancer, chronic obstructive pulmonary disease, or chronic bronchitis? didn't rainier die of a pulmonary disease?

Here is picture of them from last year (May 11th 2005), shortly after his discharge from hospital - Paris Match

214nvb8.jpg

I think Ernst and Caroline are very good for each other. And I am so glad they have their little daughter to seal the love between them. I know many members think Stefano was the ideal husband for Caroline, that they made the most handsome couple, but there is something about Ernst that makes him very simpatico (at least in my eyes.) and Caroline was destined to be a Royal Highness... She has earned it, she deserves it, she could have been what Princess Victoria will be, if the rules had been different... (I am not knocking either Stefano or Albert, just focusing on where she is now).

hsieh said:
they seem to smoke so much. aren't they afraid of getting cancer, chronic obstructive pulmonary disease, or chronic bronchitis? didn't rainier die of a pulmonary disease?

you get addicted when your youn then you regret it forever. whatever shes so jaming, three good kids and they're jamming.

iloveroyals said:
I think Ernst and Caroline are very good for each other. And I am so glad they have their little daughter to seal the love between them. I know many members think Stefano was the ideal husband for Caroline, that they made the most handsome couple, but there is something about Ernst that makes him very simpatico (at least in my eyes.) and Caroline was destined to be a Royal Highness... She has earned it, she deserves it, she could have been what Princess Victoria will be, if the rules had been different... (I am not knocking either Stefano or Albert, just focusing on where she is now).

I ABSOLUTELY agree with you. Stefano was the perfect love for her, unfortunately life has decided in a different way, but now Caroline is in ther perfect place for her, she the ideal person to be where she is.

Stefano and Caroline was "Romeo and Juliet" a dream which become a nightmare. You should not forget thta Stefano was Italian, another kind of warm behavior, and they were also 20 yeas younger.
Ernst is German, he may be more reserved in his public afftection to her, but I think that deeply he is always there for Caroline, he loves her and supports her. We never see him alone, or with friends without her, he never seems to neglect her.

I agree with you. I think Ernst is madly in love with Caroline. Yet he remains his own person, somewhat eccentric and offbeat, (but not in a nasty, unpleasant way), for how we think royals should be or how they should behave. The interview he gave Hello after his illness last year made him come across as much more sensitive and vulnerable than his occasional irritation with paparrazzi would make him appear. Also, he is almost always with Caroline at official functions and on vacations, and behaves quite properly. Caroline is lucky. They are supportive of each other.

I beleive at one time Princess Grace had suggested to Caroline that EA would have been a good husband for her. I guess Mom was right.

Linda 85

petritheturtle said:
you get addicted when your youn then you regret it forever. whatever shes so jaming, three good kids and they're jamming.

if you're addicted you can pay for treatment to become unaddicted. and if you fail you continue to try untill you no longer fail. i've never smoked i don't understand this addiction to nicotine. they say it's the most addictive substance - more than cocaine. it takes seven seconds to get to your brain. it increases the risk for stroke, heart attack, chronic bronchitis, copd, cancer. it ages your skin - white people get "smoker's skin". i wish nicotine were outlawed. i think it's a horrible substance.

Thanks for the great pics towsend.....

Here is one from que me dices, I think it's from 1998, but I'm not sure......

19103p1atg4.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom