Caroline & Ernst-August Pictures

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Summer vacation in Croatia, Part II

(all from Gloria magazine)

Having a lunch..little Alexandra was siting next to Princess Caroline but she became bored among older ones, so she went in garden to play with kitten..:p
qqtnxz.jpg

Going with van to the restaurant..
qqtopc.jpg

Prince Ernst chattin' with Croatian friends, Mr. Bulić, and Mrs. Knego
qqtp2v.jpg

Great pics Ianna! I rmember those also from Gloria!:D Hey Caro and family weren't visiting Croatia last year, were they?

Thanks Ianna, great pics... I think this pic is also from their vacation in Croatia. I like the fact that he poses with some "fans" ;) - Source this forum

qr0jme.jpg

You're welcome tbhrc and cro_girl! ;) They weren't in Croatia last summer, althought director of Brijuni National Park said they might come depending on Ernst's health and other official duties (probably Prince Albert's Enthronement). Hope they would come this year! :)

That pic is great, tbhrc! Although Prince has "bad" reputation towards photographers or better to say paparazzi's, it seems he doesn't make any problems when being properly asked for photographing. This was case why Gloria had exclusive on covering their vacation on island Vis.. First they had talk with Ernst & Caroline. Photographer said that they made agreement without any problems mentioning how both were were very friendly, relaxed, approachable..:)

Pic more of Ernst from vacation..(Gloria)
qrj1v4.jpg

In Vis harbour..(Vis turizam)
qrj4g2.jpg

Thanks for posting those great "private" pics, Ianna :) , I wonder what pics we would get if it always worked the way you described it..

Thanks, Ianna and tbhrc, for those unusual pictures. I really like to see them involved and in touch with "common" people, behaving like normal and kind citizens.

Those are the best pictures!!! I had seen a couple of them but never knew where they were from... the ones I had seen were awesome!!! People think Ernst is such a bad guy but you can tell from those pictures he isn't!!

Ernst is just great... He seems to be very funny ;)

From Gente - Jan 1998 - What is Caro doing??

r23tad.jpg

downward facing dog (yoga)

tbhrc said:
Ernst is just great... He seems to be very funny ;)
From Gente - Jan 1998 - What is Caro doing??

Last edited by a moderator:
As a matter in fact, Caroline is stretching herself. I think she practises it very often.

Some screencaps from 1998 - hope you like them :)

r8a6wn.jpg
r8aryu.jpg
r8atl3.jpg
r8ats2.jpg

(ARD)

What should I say Ice... ;) I love them... Did they gave an interview... What was the occasion?

Some random Viennareport pics

r91n2s.jpg
r91n9e.jpg
r91nb4.jpg
r91ncp.jpg

tbhrc said:
What should I say Ice... ;) I love them... Did they gave an interview... What was the occasion?

I'm glad that I was able to give you a little pleasure with that, tbhrc! :)
The show was mostly about Ernst-August, he gave an interview about his life, past and his sons, not that much about Caroline. And the couple allowed the film-crew to film them on their private property, walking around and talking with friends. Caroline was not interviewed in that.

iceflower said:
The show was mostly about Ernst-August, he gave an interview about his life, past and his sons, not that much about Caroline. And the couple allowed the film-crew to film them on their private property, walking around and talking with friends. Caroline was not interviewed in that.

Mmmm... Maybe next time...

thanks for all the pics, at least when I was living in Germany I could read about the monaco royals and knew the latest, but here in the us the magazines don't put any interest in them, thanks

Thanks for the info Ice... I also think it would be great if we could get such a close view of their private life again.... And of course to see an interview of them....

iceflower said:
Thats so cool iceflower, do you have the video so we can watch it? What language was Ernst interveiwing in?:)

i agree sebastian that is one of my faves... i was debating over my current avatar and that picture! i also love the one from that same group of caroline looking at ernst

De La Cruza said:
Thats so cool iceflower, do you have the video so we can watch it? What language was Ernst interveiwing in?:)
You're welcome, De La Cruza. Of course I have the video otherwise I could not have made these screencaps ;) but my internet connection is not good and fast enough to upload such a big video..As to your second question: Ernst was interviewed in German :)

Caro and Ernst last summer - BUNTE

sdjy4g.jpg

sdjy86.jpg

sdjy8o.jpg

It's funny... Magazines trying to identify what they have bought...

Yeah, they wanted to know if his new life is healthier now....

Here is a beautiful pic of Prince Ernst and his pregnant wife, taken at the Rose Ball 1999 - Hola

sgskfd.jpg

Yes, it's really beautiful!

Maybe taken by Karl Lagerfeld?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom