Caroline & Ernst-August Pictures

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
At Frederic and Mary's wedding:

nvekbl.jpg
nvnk43.jpg

nvnk9t.jpg
nvnkfs.jpg

nvnkld.jpg

(Sipa)

tbhrc said:
Seegerpress Part 3

Princess Caroline and Prince Ernst-August attending the wedding of Prince Bernhard of Baden

nv2nwy.jpg

She reminds me SO much of her mother in this photo!!!

Thanks michelle, more from Seegerpress Part 11?

nvnofd.jpg
nvnogm.jpg
nvnokh.jpg
nvnolj.jpg

Until now, I didn't realize how high-heeled were the shoes Caroline was wearing in the wedding of Felipe & Letizia of Spain. The Chanel gown made her so slim. She was dazzling.

fabulous pics tbhrc!!Thank you so much for posting.I especially love Caroline in the Denmark wedding pics.It's not often she wears her hair up.

Princess Caroline and Prince Ernst-August attending the 4ème Salon "REVERIES SUR LES JARDINS"

nvp20g.jpg
nvp21e.jpg
nvp252.jpg
nvp25l.jpg
nvp26u.jpg
nvp27k.jpg
nvp284.jpg
nvp28p.jpg

Source: MC Press

Princess Caroline and Prince Ernst-August attending an event de Club Allemand de Monaco

nvp5om.jpg
nvp5pe.jpg
nvp5pu.jpg
nvp5qh.jpg

Princess Caroline and Prince Ernst-August at the 2002 Prix Fondation Prince Pierre

nvp9pc.jpg
nvp9pv.jpg
nvp9qs.jpg
nvp9ur.jpg
nvp9vm.jpg
nvp9w3.jpg
nvp9x0.jpg

Princess Caroline, Princess Alexandra and Prince Ernst-August attending the 6eme Reveries sur Jardins

nvpeu1.jpg
nvpeuw.jpg
nvpeyo.jpg
nvpezo.jpg
nvpf0n.jpg
nvpf1t.jpg
nvpf2g.jpg

Hi everyone i am new here! By the way thanks for the pictures TBHRC!
Carolina and Ernst are both beautifull dressed on their clothes.

Some random scans.... Enjoy!

ny9pqt.jpg
ny9pua.jpg
ny9pv4.jpg
ny9pvt.jpg
ny9pwo.jpg
ny9pxl.jpg
ny9r7s.jpg
ny9r8m.jpg
ny9rae.jpg

In the last pic they were in London shortly before Alex's birth
ny9rbk.jpg

Source: Bunte, Das Goldene Blatt, Das Neue, Frau Aktuell

Two more ;)

nybddj.jpg

ny9rwx.jpg

Source: Die Neue Frau, Neue Woche

Last edited:
I love all the scans... I had never seen the last one... is it from the Portugal trip?

I love the dress that Caroline wore at the Danish royal wedding but I do not like her hair. The Tiara is stunning and she looks so regal, but I think she looks more beautiful with her hair down.

Lourdes said:
I love the dress that Caroline wore at the Danish royal wedding but I do not like her hair. The Tiara is stunning and she looks so regal, but I think she looks more beautiful with her hair down.

I loved her hair at that event... It was something different...I just thought OMG as I saw those pics the first time.... The complete outfit was just great...

Point de Vue

Princess Caroline and Prince Ernst-August in Marakesch - 1998

oqbvyf.jpg
oqbw1y.jpg
oqbw2q.jpg

oqbw3o.jpg

tbhrc said:
Seegerpress Part 13

nvnqeg.jpg
nvnqfo.jpg
nvnqjk.jpg
nvnqko.jpg

SHE IS AND SHE WILL STAY...... THE MOST BEAUTIFUL AND ARISTOCRATIC WOMAN OF THE CENTURY !!!!!!!!
NOONE IS AND WONT BE LIKE HER !!!!
EXCEPT CHARLOTTE ON DAY !!!!!!! :D

fandesacs2003 said:
SHE IS AND SHE WILL STAY...... THE MOST BEAUTIFUL AND ARISTOCRATIC WOMAN OF THE CENTURY !!!!!!!!
NOONE IS AND WONT BE LIKE HER !!!!
EXCEPT CHARLOTTE ON DAY !!!!!!! :D

I TOTALLY agree with you ;)

Me too, and I doubt Char will compare to her mother (as maybe Caro can't compete with Grace, but she's still my favourite!)

Kisses

From Paris Match

Just cute ;)

qo6mus.jpg

Summer vacation in Croatia

Princess Caroline and Prince Ernst at Vis island, Croatia in 2004. (All from Gloria magazine)

With owners of the restaurant where they had a lunch..Had to resize it, too big..Love this photo, they're both very relaxed..like any other family on vacation..:)
qqthsz.jpg

Easy with that darling...Ohh, Ernst!:p
qqtish.jpg

Why are you photographing me? It's normal to taste wine..to see if it's better then French ones..:p
qqtj11.jpg

Bye, bye..
qqtldh.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom