Caroline & Ernst-August Pictures

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow ... there's something to be said for the contributions as prompted from newer members.

Thanks all so very much ... you've made part of my day !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:) :) :)

Hehe, Chanel everywhere.... Abaca Press

ivk8r4.jpg
ivk8yb.jpg

Some random stuff from ANP

iw5fm0.jpg

iw5fs3.jpg

iw5fua.jpg

iw5g0h.jpg

iw5g1u.jpg

iw5g6h.jpg

iw5hj6.jpg

iw5hmp.jpg

Some random stuff from Cover

iw5is3.jpg
iw5iwy.jpg
iw5iyc.jpg
iw5izm.jpg
iw5j4x.jpg
iw5j60.jpg
iw5jc2.jpg
iw5jeh.jpg
iw63pt.jpg
iw63r6.jpg

tbhrc said:
Some random stuff from Cover
While Caroline looks so very good in the longer hair style she seems to favor, I also liked it when it was growing out, in the pictures from Venice. (The black pin-striped suit and the slip dress pictured above.) I thought it looked really good at that length and with that cut. Thanks for the great pics!

Last edited by a moderator:
It's great that seeing Princess Caroline looks really happy with Ernst-August, they are in love really much, thank to Ernst-August to bring happinesses for Caroline in those years.

And some from the Champions League Semi Finale, also Farabola

j61hyv.jpg

j61i08.jpg

j61i1e.jpg

j61i54.jpg

j61i6c.jpg

j61i79.jpg

j61i87.jpg

Love the one of them waving to stephanie funny pic.

I wonder: do you guys think Caroline and Ernst will ever divorce?

pollyemma said:
I wonder: do you guys think Caroline and Ernst will ever divorce?

Hmmmm - why would you ask such a question. They seem really happy, love their children; why wonder about something so ugly....:confused:

I don't think that they will ever divorce but if that happens that would be Ernst's fault.She has proved so many times how mature she is,an excellent wife and caring mom,all her moves are so wise.She was just very unlucky with her previous marriages.The first time he cheated on her and the second the whole story with Stefano's death was a real tragedy.I think that she is finally happy!

Horseygal said:
Hmmmm - why would you ask such a question. They seem really happy, love their children; why wonder about something so ugly....:confused:

it was just a question. i wanted to hear other people's opinions.

though i do think its a pretty obvious thing to wonder considering the high rates of repeat divorcees. also, i think in some of these photos i think they look pretty annoyed with each other. (there are of course other photos where they look happy, but still)

my biggest concern is ernst's alcoholism. that's a very destructive lifestyle. i hope he's got it under control after his recent illness, but if he is still drinking too much I wouldnt blame caroline if she got fed up with it.

I think if they look annoyed in some pics it's because of those paparazzi's and because of each other...

In the last picture from the Champion League semi final match there is an attractive blond laughing with PA--Who is she??

pollyemma said:
it was just a question. i wanted to hear other people's opinions.

though i do think its a pretty obvious thing to wonder considering the high rates of repeat divorcees. also, i think in some of these photos i think they look pretty annoyed with each other. (there are of course other photos where they look happy, but still)

my biggest concern is ernst's alcoholism. that's a very destructive lifestyle. i hope he's got it under control after his recent illness, but if he is still drinking too much I wouldnt blame caroline if she got fed up with it.

Agree with you. I do not think that EA will ever let down Caro and if Caro lets him down it will be only for this bloody alcohol habit. She knows very well what it is to be a widow, mother of young kids withour their father, so it's normal that she would do her utmost to avoid this to happen for a second time. HOPE it wont, she really needs at least to be happy, she had so much dramas in her life.

I know this is a topic to be handled very carefully, and so I'm reporting what I read in an old issue of "CHI" magazine a couple of years ago, just out of curiosity.
They interviewed a clairvoyant of Parma called Renata Soli, about some celebrities' future. EA and Caro were among them, of course. The lady said they will divorce the day Caro will meet a man who'll remind her of her late husband Stefano. We'll see...

for you Tbhrc ;)

Princess Caroline of Monaco shopping in Saint-Remy-de-Provence, South of France on december 22, 2005.

SOURCE: viennareport via fotomarktplatz.

Attachments

• 1664477_b.jpg
    1664477_b.jpg
    27.1 KB · Views: 431
  • 1664479_b.jpg
    1664479_b.jpg
    26.2 KB · Views: 998
  • 1664480_b.jpg
    1664480_b.jpg
    26.8 KB · Views: 1,088
  • 1664481_b.jpg
    1664481_b.jpg
    22.4 KB · Views: 438
the last ;) :)

Attachments

• 1664483_b.jpg
    1664483_b.jpg
    19.3 KB · Views: 351
  • 1664485_b.jpg
    1664485_b.jpg
    22.2 KB · Views: 278
  • 1664361_b.jpg
    1664361_b.jpg
    23.1 KB · Views: 355
Tbhrc, for you my friend ;) :) :p enjoy!!!!!:D

EXCLUSIVE. Prince Albert of Monaco as Marquis of Baux de Provence, arrives at the Baux de Provence church near Saint Remy de Provence, southern France, to attend the midnight Christmas mass, on December 24, 2005. He was accompanied by his sister, Princess Caroline of Monaco, Ernst August of Hanover and nephews, Charlotte and Andrea Casiraghi.
Source: viennareport via fotomarktplatz

Attachments

• 1665033_b.jpg
    1665033_b.jpg
    32 KB · Views: 1,136
  • 1665034_b.jpg
    1665034_b.jpg
    30.4 KB · Views: 442
  • 1665035_b.jpg
    1665035_b.jpg
    31.3 KB · Views: 1,130
Thanks for the new photos Corazon! I wonder if they mean that Albert spent Christmas with Caroline, Ernst, Alexandra, Andrea and Charlotte in St Remy instead of the whole family being together with Stephanie and the kids in Monaco?! Does anybody know if this is the case? (Also I wonder where Pierre was?) Thanks!!! :)

budge9 said:
Thanks for the new photos Corazon! I wonder if they mean that Albert spent Christmas with Caroline, Ernst, Alexandra, Andrea and Charlotte in St Remy instead of the whole family being together with Stephanie and the kids in Monaco?! Does anybody know if this is the case? (Also I wonder where Pierre was?) Thanks!!! :)

As far as I know Albert was with Steph and the kids until 8 or p pm at christmas eve (24th) than he was in St Remy later the night with Caro and Family. Chrsitmas day (25th) everyone was together at the Palace for christmas dinner.

Corazon thanks for the pics ! and Michellle for the info...i was wondeing the same as budge it´s great to know that at least they spend Christmas dinner together

you're welcome!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom