caro smoking around stefano

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

hsieh

Aristocracy
City
Country
Antarctica
i never see photos of caro smoking around stefano. did she not smoke as much then? did stefano not smoke? does caro smoke more now that ernst smokes so much?

i think stefano didn´t smoke.but caro smoked. in my opinion she smoked in the 80´s not so much because she was often pregnant. you´re right....now she smokes more with ernst.

agree Stefano didn´t smoke and Caroline didn´t smoke as much as she do now. She should give it up

charlotte smokes also? i hear in france almost everybody smokes. is this true?

hsieh said:

no It's not, I don't smoke, but here people can smoke in many areas, there aren't as much smoking ban than in the US, if I'm not wrong. So it's much more seen I guess

hsieh said:

Charlotte has been seen smoking a couple of times, always on her own or with friends, never around her family. I think that she is not really a smoker but she went through this fase when she was 16 when she tried it, probably because she wanted to look cooler, as many teenagers do.

About the smoking in France I would say that around 50% of the population smokes, as in most european countries.

Last edited:
She did smoke throught all her pregnancies thats what I've read and seen. Same way with Stephanie.

De La Cruza said:
She did smoke throught all her pregnancies thats what I've read and seen. Same way with Stephanie.

Stephanie did not smoke when she was pregnant .

RADKER18 said:
Stephanie did not smoke when she was pregnant .
I doubt either of them smoked or drank during their pregnancies! I know any caring mother would never do something like that! And I'm sure that even in France its discouraged (I think)!

Caroline definitely smoked when she was pregnant. There are pictures on this website to prove it!

As to whether French people smoke more than other nationalities, I don't think so, but 14 years olds can legally buy cigarettes (or at least they used to be able to), which is younger than in many countries.

Juliet said:
Caroline definitely smoked when she was pregnant. There are pictures on this website to prove it!
Are you sure? I've never seen these pictures!

Thanks tbhrc! I was just searching for some of the photos but couldn't find them!

tbhrc said:
Juliet is right, Caroline smoked during her pregnancies.

Take a look....
Oh wow, I guess I am wrong! Thats kinda sad though, smoking really harms a fetus no matter what. Sorry for my mistake Juliet!

I remember reading somewhere - a long time ago, before Stefano's death - that Stefano very much disliked Caroline's smoking and frequently admonished her for it. Does anyone else seem to remember this?

Diane

acid_rain3075 said:
Oh wow, I guess I am wrong! Thats kinda sad though, smoking really harms a fetus no matter what. Sorry for my mistake Juliet!

You should not smoke when pregnant but nowadays, at least in europe, many doctors say that if the pregnant woman is a heavy smoker it is better for the babie's health if the mother smokes the ocasional cigarrette than suffering form all the stress of quiting. Maybe that's what caroline did.
And about drinking, it's more dangerous during the first 3 months of pregnancy, but from the 4 month on the ocasional glass of wine can be even good for the baby.

Tutú said:
You should not smoke when pregnant but nowadays, at least in europe, many doctors say that if the pregnant woman is a heavy smoker it is better for the babie's health if the mother smokes the ocasional cigarrette than suffering form all the stress of quiting. Maybe that's what caroline did.
And about drinking, it's more dangerous during the first 3 months of pregnancy, but from the 4 month on the ocasional glass of wine can be even good for the baby.

That is different from the advice given in the UK. Here, women are advised to give up smoking completely when pregnant, even if it will be stressfull. It is also recommended that women completely give up alcohol for the entire pregnancy.

Juliet said:
That is different from the advice given in the UK. Here, women are advised to give up smoking completely when pregnant, even if it will be stressfull. It is also recommended that women completely give up alcohol for the entire pregnancy.

Maybe it's not like that anymore in the IK either, I though this was the advice given in spain too, since it was all I ever heard until last year two persons close to me were pregnant, one in spain and one in France. They went to different doctors (since they live in different countries) and both said the same thing to them about smoking and alcohol. I think it is really a very new thing, so maybe it has changed too in england, do you know anyone who is pregnant right now?
I'm sure that caroline had the best doctors and the best advice.

Juliet said:
Thats the same advise they give here in the US! But as far as I know they have always given this advise, I think!

I've Herd In Europe It Says On Cigarette Boxes As A Warning For Your Health Says, Smoking Kills.

De La Cruza said:
I've Herd In Europe It Says On Cigarette Boxes As A Warning For Your Health Says, Smoking Kills.

What you heard is true.

Yes, we have huge Smoking kills signs in every packet. And a whole range of other signs saying things like "smoking causes lung damage", etc... some people even collect them.
Every country has them printed in their own language, of course, but here, you can have a look to the english ones:
http://iakio.galeon.com/album733892.html

Last edited:
Oh thank you for that. Smoking does kill. The consequences are lung cancer leathery skin wrinkled skin rough skin the smell that always stays with you. It stays in your house and always on your clothes. It even stains your walls if you smoke in the house. Also yellow tobacco stained teeth. Also you harm the others around you with second hand smoke. Also when Parents children go missing many times they take a piece of that childs clothing and use Bloodhound dogs to retrace their steps but when their parents are smokers they can't find the children their own personal scent(everyone has their unique scent) because all they smell is the tobacco smoke so thats not helping at all.

do we talking about the danger of cigaretts or about if caro smoked around stefano???

Yes were assposed to be talking when Caroline smoked around Stefano. We'll get back to that topic.

Well, now that we have established that Caroline has always smoked, this thread can now be closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom