The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Join The Royal Forums Today

Old 06-01-2004, 12:11 PM
Commoner

She named one of her horses after a French horseman who is still competing. I can't remember his name now, it was Herve something.

Old 06-02-2004, 04:21 AM
Aristocracy

Hi Laura!

The horseman's name is Hervé Godignon, but I think that we can't by any means be sure that it was Charlotte who named the horse. Surely the horses already have names when they are auctioned... And Charlotte was rumoured to have bought Danube (which died in the fire), for instance, in the horse auction in Fontainebleau. The horse must have been at least four years old when Charlotte bought it.

Besides, she seems to ride horses that belong to the team Marionnaud and, thus, are ridden by other riders as well. I have found competition results in the net that prove this. I am fairly sure that for example Hestia Delta, which is often listed as being Charlotte's horse, does not belong to her. Clairechen, the horse she was spotted riding in the last competition she took part in, belongs to French actor Julien Leclerc's (?) wife. In fact, I don't know if she even has horses of her own at the moment.

Old 06-14-2004, 07:04 AM
Courtier

im 90-99 percent sure that Andrea is a huge, huge fan of Bob Marley and most reggae gods. he likes those bob colored necklaces and bracelets which in past pics he's used. and it's my theory that based on the way he dresses, he's a bohemian, or an aspiring rasta man. he's so laid-back and carefree the guy's almost like a hippie.

Old 06-14-2004, 08:40 AM
Commoner

Quote:
Besides, she seems to ride horses that belong to the team Marionnaud and, thus, are ridden by other riders as well. I have found competition results in the net that prove this. (...) In fact, I don't know if she even has horses of her own at the moment.

Yeah, that's something I've noticed too. Last year all her horses had "du parc Marionnaud" written after their name, so it's highly possible that she wasn't the one who named Hervé Godignon. She used to ride her one horses when she lived in Saint-Rémmy (like Tempete du Midi), as well as the ones from the Hannover's but I guess now she doesn't have any of her own, as you said.
Old 07-03-2004, 04:43 PM
Commoner

Our finnish gossip column (OHO) claimed that Charlotte was in Rasmus (a band from Finland) concert in Paris...

here is the band: The rasmus
Old 07-03-2004, 07:50 PM
Heir Presumptive

This is off topic but I love The Rasmus :)

D :flower:

Old 07-04-2004, 03:09 AM
Commoner

Totally off-topic!
It would be very cool if Charlotte liked the Rasmus
kind of "rough" music for a royal haha

PS: The guy on the right looks like the singer from American Rock-band Hoobastank
( also off-topic! :o lol)
Old 07-04-2004, 05:10 AM
Commoner

I found this today...

AMADE at the NRJ Music Tour

That's where Charlotte was. I don't know about Andrea and Pierre, though.
Old 07-04-2004, 09:40 AM
Commoner

Quote:
Originally posted by Le Chat Noir@Jul 4th, 2004 - 4:10 am
I found this today...

AMADE at the NRJ Music Tour

That's where Charlotte was. I don't know about Andrea and Pierre, though.
Yes that was it!! :flower:
Old 07-08-2004, 09:27 PM
Heir Presumptive

Another off topic thing but I love Finland. I want to go there really badly. It's such a beautiful country. I'm actually trying (and failing badly ) to learn Finnish which is very interesting. :)

D :flower:

Old 07-08-2004, 10:35 PM
Nobility

Good for you. I've always wanted to learn Finnish too, especially since I'd use it so much here in Providence. There are 2 Finns in all of Rhode Island and at least I'd be able to speak to them. But I really want to learn Arabic and move to Saudi Arabia, something tells me I'd look dead sexy in a burka.
Old 07-08-2004, 10:48 PM
Nobility

Returning to the topic of the board, something tells me Pierre fancies himself something of a Dr. Kivorkian. I mean, the moment Caroline goes into the hospital with a kidney infection, god bless the old girl, I think he'll pull the plug and rake in all her dough. As for Andrea, I think he thinks he's some sort of ladie's man, which leads me to think he admires Henry the Eighth. If he ever becomes Prince of Monaco, I swear the heads will roll. Charlotte, I think, would like to become a woman like Billy-Jean King. She seems like a meat and potatoes, PE teacher, construction worker under all that fuss and all those feathers.
Old 08-01-2005, 03:44 PM

these Casiraghi bios are mine

A lot of you copy/pasted these Casiraghi bios directly from stuff I've written.
Yet there is no credit. Are you claiming it as your own? I would appreciate some acknowledgement. I wrote very extensive facts pages about all three of the Casiraghi Trio and a very extensive biography of Charlotte. If you guys want to copy and paste my writing, that's fine. But please acknowledge where it came from.
Old 12-15-2005, 08:00 PM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by CasiraghiTrio
A lot of you copy/pasted these Casiraghi bios directly from stuff I've written.
Yet there is no credit. Are you claiming it as your own? I would appreciate some acknowledgement. I wrote very extensive facts pages about all three of the Casiraghi Trio and a very extensive biography of Charlotte. If you guys want to copy and paste my writing, that's fine. But please acknowledge where it came from.
A lot of this information could have come from either worldroots or netty's royals as well so to add onto what CasiraghiTrio said I also think that people should give credit to those who write these bios.
Old 12-28-2005, 10:53 AM
Nobility

Well I would like to thank everyone who posted that info cuz I was also interested in knowing their bios.
Old 12-28-2005, 11:02 AM
Nobility

I know this is off topic but can anyone tell me why my avater doesn't show up.
Old 12-28-2005, 01:48 PM
Nobility

It doesn't show up.
Old 12-28-2005, 01:55 PM
Majesty

Take a look at this thread:

http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums...tars-7899.html
Old 12-28-2005, 05:49 PM
Nobility

It still doesn't show up and I changed it twice already.
Old 12-28-2005, 05:56 PM
Nobility

Does anyone know how my avater can show up cuz it shows up in my user control panel just not when I post.