Avatars, Fanart & Wallpaper - Princess Caroline & Family

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I specially love the last ones!!!!!!!!.Thanks AZURE!!!!!!!!! =)

Some gifs i made:
Charlotte:
charlottecasiraghi.gif

Andrea saluting:
andreasaludando.gif

Princess Caroline:
carolinademonaco.gif

I just made this wallpaper of Charlotte. I hope you guys like it :)

Hello peeps! :wave: Had some spare time so quickly made this wallpaper with Pierre. Because I was bored. :ROFLMAO:

A couple of notes:
- The chick in the other photo isn't anybody who knows Pierre or has any kind of relationship with him. It's just a stock photo I used. ;)
- The text is probably quite corny but I couldn't come up with anything else.
And that's it! :D

I love your wallpapers guys!!
Can someone make me one of Andrea, please? I don't know how to use those programs for making wallpapers, and i'm terrible with photoshoop :p

Sure, I can make you one if you want me to Nat! What sort of wallpaper do you want? :flowers:

I don't know, something nice...something that shows him like he is the Prince Charming :wub:

My first Andrea wallpaper (not the one I'm making for you Nat - just to get the creative ideas flowing ;))

It's not... great but I think it's okay. :flowers:

Shanaa!!! *sparkle sparkle* and shing! :ROFLMAO: This started out as an Andrea and Tatiana wall but progressed to a Caroline and Stefano one. :D

Hope you like it! :flowers:

Last edited by a moderator:
Another Andrea wallpaper.

And I'm done for the day. Hope you like it folks! :flowers: (apologies for the overly sappy text :ROFLMAO:)

Hehe, i love all the wall you made Thecia! They are lovely. I'm downloading them to my computer :flowers:
The one with Caroline and Stefano is so romantic, really, it's cute :wub:

Another Andrea wallpaper.

And I'm done for the day. Hope you like it folks! :flowers: (apologies for the overly sappy text :ROFLMAO:)
Kool:wave: Thecia it looks very much like scrap booking but only electronically - thanx;);)

Shanaa!!! *sparkle sparkle* and shing! :ROFLMAO: This started out as an Andrea and Tatiana wall but progressed to a Caroline and Stefano one. :D

LOVE this one, Thecia! Really. :wub::wub::wub:

How can you make an avatar??

You can try Shrink Pictures for something quick
Create Avatar
and when you upload your avatar at the forums it will be automatically resized.
The best for avatars IMO is photofiltre.I used it a lot a while back,but you have to download the newer version frequently.
photofiltre

New Charlotte wallpaper I made today, using the Vogue pic.

Thanx for the photos Nathalie Cox:flowers:......I love the last one of Pauline & Grace...I think Pauline has inherited her grandmother's lips :winkiss:

Back
Top Bottom