Andrea, Pierre, Charlotte and Friends

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I have a feeling that Pierre is going to get married the following year:rolleyes:

I have a feeling that Pierre is going to get married the following year:rolleyes:

I always bet on Pierre to be the first of the Casi siblings to give P. Caroline a grandchild... He and Beatrice would make such a lovely princely couple... ( after P. Albert and P. Caroline, of course... ) :flowers: :whistling: :flowers:

Once more a couple of posts have been moved to the "The Casiraghi friends and their families"-thread!

Pierre, Beatrice with friends and relatives having fun on a boat race at the Borromean Islands soon after Matilde's wedding. (source: Oggi)

Gallery

Pierre, Beatrice with friends and relatives having fun on a boat race at the Borromean Islands soon after Matilde's wedding. (source: Oggi)

Gallery

^ Well it looks like they had a lot of fun. :ROFLMAO: I noticed Beatrice has those prada sunglasses that Char and Tati have been wearing lately.

I hope that Pierre doesn't marry at this young age. He's what, only 24?
Too young to be committed.

I always bet on Pierre to be the first of the Casi siblings to give P. Caroline a grandchild... He and Beatrice would make such a lovely princely couple... ( after P. Albert and P. Caroline, of course... ) :flowers: :whistling: :flowers:
And I think it will be Andrea; he is older and his relationship lasts longer.

I wonder if all the children of Caroline and their partners are staying at Clos St Pierre during the wedding festivities for Albert and Charlene

Maybe Caroline's children have their own home in Monaco? I heard once that Andrea has a flat somewhere in Monte Carlo. I really don't know if it's true.

I looked at the "readers' reactions" on the "regata".
There were only three entries.

Si tratta di persone che hanno ereditato e non conquistato la posizione che occupano e pertanto piuttosto insensibili ed inclini al cinismo....La parola solidarietà spesso fa rima con notorietà, vanità e qualche copertina sui giornali.

These are people who have inherited and not conquered the position they occupy, and therefore rather insensitive and inclined to cynicism...
The word "solidarity" often rhymes with notoriety, vanity and some pages in a magazine.

Off topic posts have been removed - thanks for your understanding!

:previous:

Here are some more pics of that day:

Andrea and Pierre Casiraghi sighting with friends at the Club 55 in Saint-Tropez, France, July 5 2011.

** isopix gallery **

For all those who can't access the gallery link, here's one from another agency:

** olycom gallery **

Last edited:
I wonder if one of the Casiraghis went to Josephine de La Beaume and Mark Ronson's wedding in the south of France. I think that Josephine de La Beaume belongs to their circle of friends, I wouldn't be surprised if Andrea or Tatiana were there.

Edit:
According to PurePeople, Charlotte was at Mark Ronson and Josephine de la Baume's wedding yesterday. I'm sure that there will be some pictures in medias, Mark Ronson and Josephine de La Be
aume are very appreciated by a certain intellectual background. Maybe they have sold their wedding to a newspaper? I hope this is the case, or we won't see anything...
I remember that a magazine (Vogue?) shooted a fake wedding of Josephine and Mark, and that Tatiana was amongst the guests (I think so but I'm not sure) and there was Alice Dellal too.

Pierre attended a karaoke night hosted by Carine Roitfeld in NY
Pic with PC Valmorbida

source: style.com

He's been looking a little bit older than he really is. Still handsome though.
Thanks for the pic!

^ I read that as she was a catholic and he was a jewish, there was only a civil ceremony, after which all the guests went to a café to have a drink. Th eparty was after, in a private place.

We see that Tatiana was there, was Andrea there, too? I hope there are more pictures of all

Here are some more pictures of Josephine's wedding. It looks like the DeLalls were there too. It seems like such an ODD combination of people to me... some of the people in these pictures I recognize from the art/fashion world and have.... well, a sleazy reputation to put it bluntly. Is Charlotte close with Josephine?? I'm wondering how those people fit into this wedding.

purple DIARY - THE RECEPTION AT JOSEPHINE DE LA BAUME AND MARK RONSON'S WEDDING, les milles

I don't know if Charlotte os closed to Josephine, but I know that a little time ago there was a shooting evolving about a Ronson-La Baume's wedding theme. And there was Alice Dellal (and also M.Missoni, Tatiana...). So I think that all this little world must be evolving in the same circles. And I'm pretty sure that before leaving to London, Charlotte already partied with La Baume in Paris. The world of european socialite is very small after all! And this wedding symbolizes the union of Paris and London socialites, just as Charlotte and Alex's love story does.

By the way, thank you for the link!!

Last edited:
I guess it makes sense that they are all friends because of Charlotte's connection to the fashion world but it seems like she runs around with a pretty sleazy crowd.

Also, in case you are interested there is another album (of the civil ceremony) on the Purple Diary blog, but there aren't any pics of the DeLalls, Tatiana or Charlotte.

Back
Top Bottom