Andrea, Pierre, Charlotte and Friends

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Hey, PurePeople has pics of Alice Dellal from the Shoreditch music festival. Alice played the drums and...... um, was being Alice. Nothing really bothered me until I saw pic 9 of 9. It's disgusting.:eek: Also, the press keep calling Alice Charlotte's future "belle soeur." It means future "sister-in-law". I've seen them do this before. I wonder how Charlotte feels about this.

Quand la déjantée Alice Dellal, future belle-soeur de Charlotte Casiraghi, se met Ã* la batterie... c'est Ã* moitié nue !

Well, she's kind of wild !

oh gosh,it is indeed disgusting..man,this is so different from being open-minded and rebellious.thanks for posting

That is definately not rebelious, yes. She just wants to make an impression that, for me personally, is a bad one.

Hey, PurePeople has pics of Alice Dellal from the Shoreditch music festival. Alice played the drums and...... um, was being Alice. Nothing really bothered me until I saw pic 9 of 9. It's disgusting.:eek: Also, the press keep calling Alice Charlotte's future "belle soeur." It means future "sister-in-law". I've seen them do this before. I wonder how Charlotte feels about this.

Quand la déjantée Alice Dellal, future belle-soeur de Charlotte Casiraghi, se met Ã* la batterie... c'est Ã* moitié nue !

Ha Ha Ha. Imagine if Charlotte Casiraghi maries Slex... and Alice Dellal goes undressed like this to the wedding!!:bang::bang::bang:

OH MY GOD!!!!! Have a look at the last picture, I just saw it!!!!!!! This girl is.............

I don't want to think about it:glare:
You mean Alice Dellal, don't you ?

I don't want to think about it:glare:
You mean Alice Dellal, don't you ?

Yes sorry! I mix the two sisters. I know one is crazy and the other one normal (like the Hiltons!!!:D) but I never remember their names.

oh gosh,it is indeed disgusting..man,this is so different from being open-minded and rebellious.thanks for posting

Yeah, like the way she dresses and her style is all who she is, or wants to be (I guess) so I don't criticize that. But picture 9 of 9 is just horrid!

But when I said I wonder how Charlotte feels about it,I was referring to the idea of Alice as "future belle-soeur" (sister-in-law), Alex as husband, etc. But now that I think of it, I guess I can't help wondering what does she think of picture 9 of 9. :ohmy:

I mean, some 24 year olds can be old enough for marriage. Look at Athina, who even had at age 20 (well, 2 months shy of 21) a readymade family, and Charlotte seems levelheaded and mature enough. But it is a very personal thing so.....

Bleh! She's trying way too hard to be outrageous, which makes her seem like a shallow person. Her brother and sister are creative and successful, and she justs wants to shock. Even Angelina Jolie in her youthful heyday, who the best example of a professional wild child in the last decade, I cannot imagine making this crude a gesture. Hopefully her life will get more constructive at some point, since she seems a likable girl who's a lot of fun.

She is just playing for the pictures, the kind of person I don't like. Charlotte is at least humble and special,not doing things for cameras all the time.

But when I said I wonder how Charlotte feels about it,I was referring to the idea of Alice as "future belle-soeur" (sister-in-law), Alex as husband, etc. But now that I think of it, I guess I can't help wondering what does she think of picture 9 of 9. :ohmy:

I mean, some 24 year olds can be old enough for marriage. Look at Athina, who even had at age 20 (well, 2 months shy of 21) a readymade family, and Charlotte seems levelheaded and mature enough. But it is a very personal thing so.....
I think that she fits well to this family i loved the photos from Charlotte's (Dellal) wedding,Charlotte C. seemed part of their family so i guess she's ok with it.As for the last photo i think that she would be embarrassed enough and i believe the same for Alice's parents and Alex..
I found this article while searching about Alice Dellal ''Alice calls for end of violence''.I'd like to see more of that (more organised and in a more serious way of course)she seems to be a smart girl with free spirit so it's a pity when she behaves like a punk.

Last edited:

My understanding is that she is an artist by profession, including being a performance artist. Sometimes performance artists do outrageous things for the shock value. I think this is a case in point.

:ohmy: Only the national holiday in France! ;) It celebrates the storming of Bastille on 14 July 1789, which marked the beginning of the French Revolution. Which is why it would be ironic for Pierre to attend, as the French Revolution deposed the French Royal Family and made France a republic for the first time - then Napoleon declared himself emperor and then his son was emperor for 15 days and then the Bourbons took over and then they were deposed... it's complicated. Needless to say the current French republic is the 3rd one. ;)

5th Republic, since 1958. Many constitutions.
I wonder if any in the trio is politically involved. I remember Princess Caroline watching the French presidential elections on television with her mother and cousin Grace when President Giscard d'Estaing was elected but I don't know if the trio have shown any interest in any elections.
I hope this is not off topic again, but it seems to me that Bastille Day, really known as le 14 juillet in France would still hold that kind of anti-monarchical feeling in France. It's been so long, and apolitical people see it just as the day that celebrates modern France, with fireworks, dancing, etc. Does the trio have connections with Sarkozy and family ?

I think that she fits well to this family i loved the photos from Charlotte's (Dellal) wedding,Charlotte C. seemed part of their family so i guess she's ok with it.As for the last photo i think that she would be embarrassed enough and i believe the same for Alice's parents and Alex..
I found this article while searching about Alice Dellal ''Alice calls for end of violence''.I'd like to see more of that (more organised and in a more serious way of course)she seems to be a smart girl with free spirit so it's a pity when she behaves like a punk.

I like her too usually. I don't mind her outrageousness. I am also an off-the-beaten-track kind of person, so I empathize. But I do not like this kind of disgusting "prank." It seemed like she won a prize and this event made a joke of giving out this disgusting prize trophy.

I agree about how she (Char) fit in with the Dellals. I like them too.

Last edited:
The Winckler Twins

Felix and sister Cecile were born on 19 August 1985.

Cecile and Felix grew up in a suburb of Brussels, probably Uccle.
For maternelle and primaire, they attended Saint Joseph school.
For the pre-bac: That is Lycee Francais in Uccle. They took the Bac in 2003.
Felix went to Paris II for undergrad and then law school at Fordham University in NYC. He graduated from there late May this year. Both siblings live in Paris now after both spending some time at studies in the US.
Felix will specialize in business and/or tax law. This is quite similar to his father's specialty, which is corporate mergers and antitrust law.

Random interests: Felix is a collector of photographs and art, like both his parents. Cecile drives a Smart car.

Last edited:
My understanding is that she is an artist by profession, including being a performance artist. Sometimes performance artists do outrageous things for the shock value. I think this is a case in point.
Alice isn't an artist. Not of the painting kind anyway. She's a model. She likes photography and music but she's a model by trade.
5th Republic, since 1958. Many constitutions.
I wonder if any in the trio is politically involved. I remember Princess Caroline watching the French presidential elections on television with her mother and cousin Grace when President Giscard d'Estaing was elected but I don't know if the trio have shown any interest in any elections.
I hope this is not off topic again, but it seems to me that Bastille Day, really known as le 14 juillet in France would still hold that kind of anti-monarchical feeling in France. It's been so long, and apolitical people see it just as the day that celebrates modern France, with fireworks, dancing, etc. Does the trio have connections with Sarkozy and family ?
My mistake. The Casiraghis are friends with Pierre and Jean. Louis is too young.

A question about ages...... Felix was said to be 26 in 2009. That makes him roughly 3 years older than Charlotte. So I'm supposing he was born in 1983. Sister Cecile was born on 19 August 1985.

I believe Alex Dellal is often said (I believe wrongly) to be born 20 November 1981. I don't think so. His older sister was born in 5 June 1981. How could they be not six months apart? I think Alex is, like Felix, a native of 1983 because he was said in December 2007 to be 24.
I always thought that Cecile and Felix are twins. I don't remember where i read it though.
In addition, i had seen somewhere that Alex is 5 years older than Charlotte.
In general, i have read so many ages for them, totally different, that i don't even think that paparazzi or journalists are really sure about it!
Everyone's telling something new!

Thecia-Does Alice want to become a photographer or is it in general an interest she has, as a hobby?
Is there any picture or maybe portofolio of hers we can see?

A question about ages...... Felix was said to be 26 in 2009. That makes him roughly 3 years older than Charlotte. So I'm supposing he was born in 1983. Sister Cecile was born on 19 August 1985.

I believe Alex Dellal is often said (I believe wrongly) to be born 20 November 1981. I don't think so. His older sister was born in 5 June 1981. How could they be not six months apart? I think Alex is, like Felix, a native of 1983 because he was said in December 2007 to be 24.

Something extra about the Wincklers....
Cecile and Felix grew up in a suburb of Brussels called Charleroi. They went to the Institut Saint-Joseph (ISJ.org) for maternelle and primaire. The school has a secondaire division but Cecile at least went to a different school for the pre-bac: That is Lycee Francais in Brussels. She took the exam in 2003.
Felix went to Paris II for undergrad and then law school at Fordham University in NYC. He graduated from there late May this year. Both siblings live in Paris now after both spending some time at studies in the US. Felix will specialize in business and/or tax law. This is quite similar to his father's specialty, which is corporate mergers and antitrust. I wonder what Cecile is doing nowadays. Does she study or work somewhere? Does she have a boyfriend? You only see her being a fool (in a good way:D) with her friends on yachts and nightclubs. She has a way of being seen everywhere with everyone, but still keeps her business private.

charleroi? wow, that's kind of a not so glamorous suburb :lol:

Thecia, can you tell us more about the acquaintanceship with Pierre and Jean Sarkozy? I remember for a while, Jean Sarkozy was trying his best to look like Andrea, then got into politics big time, with daddy's help of course.
Do they know them socially or is there a real friendship?

By the way, while Grace was alive, there were 4th of July celebrations in Monaco to honor the Princess, and Independence Day is not exactly monarchy-friendly. I think it would be a little archaic to reject the national day of a country (like still sulking) and it was generous of Rainier to organize festivities in his principality to make Grace feel more at home.

Thecia-Does Alice want to become a photographer or is it in general an interest she has, as a hobby?
Is there any picture or maybe portofolio of hers we can see?
Uh... I don't really think she wants to become a photographer, unless that's her plan after the modelling thing runs out. She has DJed before, since we're on the subject of her interests but that's more of a casual thing, a bit of fun.
Thecia, can you tell us more about the acquaintanceship with Pierre and Jean Sarkozy? I remember for a while, Jean Sarkozy was trying his best to look like Andrea, then got into politics big time, with daddy's help of course.
Do they know them socially or is there a real friendship?
Erm... I think I'd put it somewhere in between the two. They're not like best friends or anything but they hang out. They went to the semifinals of the Rugby World Cup together when it was held in France back in 2007 - are there any pics of that? And Jean may have been "trying his best to look like Andrea" but it's Pierre who looks more like a Casiraghi than a Sarkozy. ;)

The Winckler twins

Azure, you're right! They are twins. Felix's birthday is 19 August 1985 same as Cecile. I thought they might be twins awhile ago, and it turns out they are!

Cath85, their school when they were kids is in Charleroi so I thought they would have lived there too. hmm I doubt they grew up in a "not so glamorous":D area.

Azure, you're right! They are twins. Felix's birthday is 19 August 1985 same as Cecile. I thought they might be twins awhile ago, and it turns out they are!

I think they were born in 19 of April 1985 but, anyway, the month is not as important as the year!

See, some socialites do more than attend parties! It seems that Vogue contributor Lauren Santo Domingo just finished up a shoot for the pub with Coco Rocha and her new husband James Conran. We’re guessing it’ll be some sort of entertaining story about newlyweds at home, but who knows?
fashionista

Cath85, their school when they were kids is in Charleroi so I thought they would have lived there too. hmm I doubt they grew up in a "not so glamorous":D area.

It is indeed highly unlikely that they lived or even went to school in Charleroi. :D Are you absolutely sure about the school being located in Charleroi? There are many schools called Saint-Joseph in Belgium. I did a google search and came up with two Saint-Joseph schools in the area of Brussels. One in Etterbeek, a neighborhood mostly known for its university and its students, and one in Uccle, the upscale neigborhood of Brussels. My guess is that they went to the school in Uccle and probably lived in Uccle too, as that neigborhood is overpopulated by French SDFs (Sans Difficultés Financières that is :D).

Btw, the lycée français is also located in Uccle.
Btw2, Charleroi is not a suburb of Bruxelles. It is a city about 60 km away from Bruxelles in the French-speaking part of Belgium.

Azure, I am sure the birthday of the Wincklers is in August. I get this info. from their facebook pages, which don't show much to non-friends, but do show quite clearly the birthday as 19 August 1985.

Coquine, I think everything you pointed out makes sense and I believe it all. I'm sorry about the confusion! :cool:

I'll make the correction in my former post, if I can still edit it.

Azure, I am sure the birthday of the Wincklers is in August. I get this info. from their facebook pages, which don't show much to non-friends, but do show quite clearly the birthday as 19 August 1985.
Oh, yes, you're right!

Just for fun.......

Alice isn't an artist. Not of the painting kind anyway. She's a model. She likes photography and music but she's a model by trade.

Lizzie Jagger's "best friends," "modographers" (model/photographers) Alice Dellal, Sara Beth Stroller, and Marissa Montgomery

The modographers - Times Online (September 2006)

"...... Alice has the best body. Great legs and boobs and stomach. The underwear fits her like a dream.”

Random tidbits:
Alice met Marissa at school and at least at the time of the writing of this article, September 2006, lived in Notting Hill with her big Labrador, Jimmy, named oddly enough for Lizzie's brother. Marissa was "going out" with Jimmy Jagger's best mate, Ben. Alice's godfather is Mario Testino, which is a nifty connection for a keen hobby photographer. :cool:

Whatever happened to Potbelly?
Caroline "Non Stauffenberg" Sieber, ex-girl of Andrea Casiraghi, and the receiver of his piggy gift. :) Potbelly rocked. Pigs rock period. I wonder what happened to him/her?

Last edited:
I thought Alex was born in 1984...
Well, this is a scan from TFS, about Margherita's new handbags, the ones she designed, and that she baptisted with her friends' names.

http://i27.tinypic.com/2i0wxgl.jpg

The Collection:
Eugenie's bag: "Eugenie is the most spoiled of my friends - in a good way. And she has the most enviable wardrobe. Her pouche, Euge, mixes the House signature zigzag with crocodile an is 'the most expensive' "
Tatiana's bag: "The Tats" "This one is grown up, because she acts motherly towards the group and is more responsible"
Coco Brandolini's bag: "Coco B" "is the most refined bag, and she is probably the most elegant of all my friends"
Lauren Santo Domingo, has the LSD

The Coquine, Coco B and Tats bags are my favourite. The Euge bag is ugly. :ermm:

I like Coco's bag. I don't like the Euge bag because of the crocodile. If you know how they get the skin for it, it's horribly cruel. And for a handbag? Not for food, or for medicine, to save a life, but for a stupid handbag.
:bang:

Tatiana is number one in the Vanity Fair's International Best dressed List:

TATIANA SANTO DOMINGO

RESIDENCE: “Nowhere!” SIGNIFICANT OTHER: Andrea Casiraghi. FAVORITE ITEM OF CLOTHING: “A vintage dress found at Ganesha in Ibiza.” FAVORITE FASHION PURCHASE OF 2010: Diamond studs bought at Gem Palace, Jaipur. FAVORITE SCENT: Eau d'Hadrien, by Annick Goutal. FAVORITE PIECE OF JEWELRY: “A 500-year-old ring from the Majapahit Kingdom given to me by my godfather.” STYLE IDOL: Loulou de la Falaise. FAVORITE CAUSES: La Fondation Motrice (which helps those with cerebral palsy), OrphanAid Africa.

The 2010 International Best Dressed List | Style | Vanity Fair

She doesn't have such a great style to be number one. Actually, all people in that list doesn't have grace. Except for Pierre and Beatrice, who appear there too, almost at the end.

Back
Top Bottom