Andrea, Pierre, Charlotte and Friends

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Cecile's not private; i have seen it :whistling: She has personal pics

Cecile Winckler has also fb account and her pictures aren't private.
We can all see them. The same goes for Eloise Van der Heyden & Julia Restoin Roitfeld..
But i'm wondering..how do they like everyone to see their pics..
They seem so ok with that :flowers:

I didn't even know that.... So that's how Carl/Eternal Muse got all those "inside" pics of Cecile? Well, no, I remember he said a lot of them were sent to him by "someone." :whistling:

I noticed Eloise seems to be going by her maiden name again. Her fb account used to be her married name. Is it true that she and Harry could be separated/divorced?:ermm:

I have no idea about Eloise and Harry.. they know how to hide their personal life and that's good for them:p
I have seen her profile in fb and i'm sure she is Cecile.. because no one else could have such pictures except for her, plus they were mobile uploads!
There are many members in fb that can pretend they are "these" people but i don't believe that those members, even if they pretend they are Cecile or someone else, can have such pics..
Tati has also a fb account but yes, it is private.

Sorry, but how can you see pics of all this people. They're private to me...

^ Hello Julliette,they are all private to me as well but maybe it has to do with the networks someone joins in facebook. Maybe people who can see their photos are in the same network with Cecile or a friend of Cecile.So their pics/videos/wall etc are open and available to ''friends of friends and networks'' or ''networks''. This is my biggest fear in facebook since someone that neither me or my bf have in our contacts made a ''like'' in our profile pic so i left all of my networks (country,Uni).

I didn't know about this before, but the "mutual friend" must be the ticket. I can see photos of Valentine Pozzo di Borgo, without being her friend or in her network.... maybe because I have Cavadeos l'eperon (equine magazine) as a mutual friend. But I cannot see anything for "Cecile W" and I don't have any mutual friend of hers. I had no idea. So that's how so many people get private photos for all these Casiraghi friends. So Cecile has 623 friends, then all friends of those people can see her pics?

So Cecile has 623 friends, then all friends of those people can see her pics?
Not always. I'm not an expert on FB, but there are some ways to set our albums/pics. We can set it, so that all of our friends can see it, or only some of them or even friends of our friends. So it doesn't need mutual friend to see pics, it depends on how the person set her/his album/pic.

Well.... I have been indiscreet about this issue in the past, so I'm trying to be a better person.:angel: Let's just say that a couple of people connected with the Casiraghi set have emailed before, and they were interesting emails. One guy, who is supposedly a friend of Andrea & Ernstie and Christian (though not someone often photographed with them, that I know of) actually addressed me by name as if he distinctly knew who I was and that I was someone to be treat with latex gloves. He was polite; I will say that. the other person, a cousin of Tatiana, was not polite. She outright insulted me. The whole experience proved to me that the Casiraghis & their set know who I am from the registration of the Casiraghitrio.com domain, which doesn't exist anymore, as you and all surely know. In that way, they blacklisted my name. So let's say if I was to send a facebook request to be friends with someone in that circle, it's very likely they would know me and warn each other not to accept me. Hence, "persona non grata" :ninja:

CT: I know exactly what you mean. When eternalmuse was open, I had contact from 2 of her close friends - although names you would recognise, I cannot say who through a promise I made to them - they were both very polite with me. I am definately on the hated list of another of her friends though - Cecile Winckler - she hates me and I mean HATES me lol. I am definately on all her "Banned" lists. I actually thought it was pretty cool that I affected her enough for her to hate me. It started with my decision to post private pics of her on the website...descended from there really :)

I didn't even know that.... So that's how Carl/Eternal Muse got all those "inside" pics of Cecile? Well, no, I remember he said a lot of them were sent to him by "someone."
Yes and No CT...Sort of. Yes, some of the photos came from Facebook/Myspace/Bebo, but I had a couple of friends of theirs, and other sources that sent some to me, one person in particular, something that still surprises me.
I have 3,682 private photos of them all. I would post some but would probably get banned for "spamming" the thread lol

^ LOL Thanks for the explanation Carl. You didn't have to do that. I think you're cool and your website was cool, and Cecile should stop being such a HATER!!!! :lol:

^ LOL Thanks for the explanation Carl. You didn't have to do that. I think you're cool and your website was cool, and Cecile should stop being such a HATER!!!! :lol:

Aww Shucks... :blush:

Agree. I mean really, it's not tragedy. ;) Carl, you are and your website was awesome, don't let anyone tell you different! :D

Edwina Alexander

... since she & Charlotte have been bonding lately at the GCT events......

Born in 1974, the native of Sydney, Australia is an Olympic jumping rider.
She represented Australia at the 2008 Games in Beijing. She won this year's CSI 5* Grand PRix de la Ville de Cannes (95,000 euros of prize money). She won second place in the GCT of Germany, 57000 euros. She won 5th place in the GCT Prix Monte-Carlo SBM (1250 euros).

She has many corporate sponsors. She trains with Jan Tops and makes her "home" in the Netherlands.

GCT stats: Edwina Alexander - GCT Riders - Global Champions Tour
Official site: Edwina Alexander

I have a (somewhat silly) question:
Do Tatiana, Alex and/or Beatrice have middle names? I've never read in any site if they have one, and i'm curious.

According to this week's DIVA mag, Pierre has given Beatrice a German Shepherd pup as a gift to congratulate her on obtaining her university degree in law. The name of the puppy is currently unknown.

Happy Bastille Day :p - does the Casiraghi Trio and friends ever go to Paris to celebrate?

:previous: Nobles celebrating Bastille Day!?:eek:

:previous: that would be ironic :lol: But the Casiraghis aren't royals...well they are technically, but they don't have titles...
I haven't seen them or their friends celebrating Bastille day

What's Bastille day?:huh:
:ohmy: Only the national holiday in France! ;) It celebrates the storming of Bastille on 14 July 1789, which marked the beginning of the French Revolution. Which is why it would be ironic for Pierre to attend, as the French Revolution deposed the French Royal Family and made France a republic for the first time - then Napoleon declared himself emperor and then his son was emperor for 15 days and then the Bourbons took over and then they were deposed... it's complicated. Needless to say the current French republic is the 3rd one. ;)

It's French Independence Day when the people overthrew the King of France. I saw in a PA interview (Larry King in US) that the wife of one of the Monaco Princes was guillotined. The Prince had fled to England with other royals to raise an Army and his wife was in Italy. She went back to Paris to get her children and money, and was recognised. She should have had the kids sent to her. I think they were unharmed. There's that curse again. I am sure they do celebrate Bastille Day in Monaco. 50% of their residents are French. Besides, they wouldn't pass up a holiday where they would make alot of money.

Well, my assumption is that they're not in Monaco at the moment. But the Bastille Day celebrations in Corsica are quite something. ;) The whole islands lets off fireworks. :D

Could we please get back to the topic..The Bastille Day may be
discussed elsewhere, but not here ;)

:ohmy: Only the national holiday in France! ;) It celebrates the storming of Bastille on 14 July 1789, which marked the beginning of the French Revolution. Which is why it would be ironic for Pierre to attend, as the French Revolution deposed the French Royal Family and made France a republic for the first time - then Napoleon declared himself emperor and then his son was emperor for 15 days and then the Bourbons took over and then they were deposed... it's complicated. Needless to say the current French republic is the 3rd one. ;)
Ohh yesss! I know that!! Thank you. I had a problem with the name:hammer:
P.S Sorry Iceflower!

Hey, PurePeople has pics of Alice Dellal from the Shoreditch music festival. Alice played the drums and...... um, was being Alice. Nothing really bothered me until I saw pic 9 of 9. It's disgusting.:eek: Also, the press keep calling Alice Charlotte's future "belle soeur." It means future "sister-in-law". I've seen them do this before. I wonder how Charlotte feels about this.

Quand la déjantée Alice Dellal, future belle-soeur de Charlotte Casiraghi, se met Ã* la batterie... c'est Ã* moitié nue !

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom