Andrea, Pierre, Charlotte and Friends

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Oh, I saw that pic of Eugenie before and I didn't recognize Chantal :lol:
Yes, I'm sure they are civil towards each other. Besides, Charlotte (Casiraghi) has nothing to do with her mum and Chantal's issues after all.

According to Novella 2000 mag, Beatrice must have taken a university degree in law on the 30th of May. Now she's a doctor at law, but she' ll be called a lawyer after passing a new examination.

I must say that I am very impressed by Andrea Dellal, she's stunning ! And already a grandmother ?!?!?!
How old is she ? She looks great.

^^Andrea is more than 50 for sure. 54 or 55 maybe.

The wedding was jewish because the groom is jewish or the Dellal are jewish? (or maybe both)

^ Good question.The groom is definitely Jewish because he wears Kippah on his head at some photos.I wonder about the Dellals.But i won't go further because conversations about religions are not allowed at TRF.

Last edited:
Charlotte blends in to the Dellal family beautifully.Everyone looked gorgeous.

Charlotte looks lovely and she & Alex look adorable in that pic! He's looking at her quite lovingly:flowers:. Hate the outfit though.

The bride has a great sense of fashion :in_love:
I hope she had more coverage in the media.:)

OMG...... Charlotte O as a bride, that dress, unbelievable! :ohmy:

I wondered about that kid she had, so his name is Ray Crewe. His dad, Maxim Crewe (those names :eek:) is a venture capitalist. He went to Oxford, used to work for Citigroup: http://uk.linkedin.com/pub/maxim-crewe/12/37/957 He's definitely Jewish. The Dellals have a Persian Jewish heritage, and the bride's mother is Brazilian Catholic. They are a very interesting family. But Alice, oh Alice :nonono: Can she wear something with a little more coverage for her sister's wedding? On a positive note, I like the looks of Charlotte (Casiraghi) in the wedding pix. She seems like a fixed part of the family. Do they do the bouquet toss at Jewish weddings, and if so, maybe Char caught it and got a little dose of bride fever? :ROFLMAO::whistling:

OMG...... Charlotte O as a bride, that dress, unbelievable! :ohmy:

I wondered about that kid she had, so his name is Ray Crewe. His dad, Maxim Crewe (those names :eek:) is a venture capitalist. He went to Oxford, used to work for Citigroup: http://uk.linkedin.com/pub/maxim-crewe/12/37/957 He's definitely Jewish. The Dellals have a Persian Jewish heritage, and the bride's mother is Brazilian Catholic. They are a very interesting family. But Alice, oh Alice :nonono: Can she wear something with a little more coverage for her sister's wedding? On a positive note, I like the looks of Charlotte (Casiraghi) in the wedding pix. She seems like a fixed part of the family. Do they do the bouquet toss at Jewish weddings, and if so, maybe Char caught it and got a little dose of bride fever? :ROFLMAO::whistling:
They are a great looking family and they are very happy and vibrant.........Thank you for the clarifications on their backrounds. Much appreciated.

Another one pic of Charlotte at the civil ceremony
http://i50.tinypic.com/21osl86.jpg
I really like that dress from civil ceremony. I was not a fun of her wedding "big" dress though.
The child is very cute BTW-- those curls.:)
I almost forgot that Alex Dellal sister is Charlotte too, so I thought that Charlotte Casiraghi had wedding.:lol:

Charlotte (Cashiraghi) looked gorgeous, I loved her outfit.:)

I learned something I didn't know before about Eloise Scrymgeour. Last year, she finished studies at the École Nationale Supérieure des Arts Décoratifs. This is a Grande école on the Rue d'Ulm in Paris. They have degrees for animation, photography, scenography, industrial design, communication design, interactive design, video, interior design, fashion, textile and engraving.

Hey! It looks like they were hanging out with John and Lavinia! Thecia, maybe the kid is one of the Elkanns' kiddos. Don't they have about five of them?:ROFLMAO:

There are pics of Pierre on facebook, and posted at TFS, from Vanina Mandelli's baby shower. They did a baby bump theme and Pierre put on a bump! It's hilarious! Charlotte did it too... hehehe unfortunately, Bea wasn't there though. But Caroline was, and Alexandra too. Alexandra didn't do a baby bump, thank goodness. That might have been kind of disturbing!! ha
I saw those. Very very cute. Charlotte knocked up! :ROFLMAO: Thanks for posting them btw. Very awesome. Perhaps I'm being a little blind (oh I know, what's new :lol:) but I still can't see Caroline. She's the one by Charlotte right? Oh, this is so the wrong forum to ask all this but I still don't have an account at TFS. Ah well, I can but dream.... ;)
Anyway, as for it being one of Jaki and Lavinia's kids, I don't know. :ermm: How old are Leone and Oceano? Are those their names? That was just off the top of my head. :ROFLMAO: Weren't they born in 2006 and 2007 or something? Anyway, he's cute, whoever he is and whoever he belongs to. ;)

Lol this pics of Vannina's baby shower are really funny. The first pic I saw was Vanina's profile pic in Facebook, but is very tiny...I recognized some of them: Dasha, Charlotte, Tatiana, Eugenie, Vanina and the lady between Vanina and Margherita I thought was Princess Caroline...But now in tfs pics i see its Pierre. :ROFLMAO:

Those pics are hilarious. Specially the one with Pierre! :lol:

Can someone post a link for the pictures of the babyshower please???

I'm sorry guys. I had posted on TFS but not here: 1, 2, 3
Courtesy of Alexia Niedzielski (the photographer) via Facebook

^ lol, now guys try to imagine Pierre supporting his pregnant wife.

Charlotte Casiraghi attended Vanina Mandelli's baby shower in May.

Pic 1, Pic 2, Pic 3

Info. from my TFS post

In 3: Obviously Tati and Char (aren't they too cute?)

It seems to me that this was a party only for girls... I can't spot P. Caroline in these pictures for as much as i try. Besides, i think she would feel misplaced in such an informal, playful and girlish celebration! :ermm::ermm::ermm::ermm:

I guess those legs (Charlotte's) are the result of too much practice in horseriding, right? I see them quite different from Cecile's. And i'm not pointing it out as a bad thing, on the contrary.
I don't know who the other girls are, except for Cecile.

Posted by CasiraghiTrio

Charlotte Casiraghi attended Vanina Mandelli's baby shower in May.

Pic 1, Pic 2, Pic 3

Wait until the celeb mags :lol:get ahold of pic #3....can't you see the headlines?!:ROFLMAO:

It seems to me that this was a party only for girls... I can't spot P. Caroline in these pictures for as much as i try. Besides, i think she would feel misplaced in such an informal, playful and girlish celebration! :ermm::ermm::ermm::ermm:

I think you're right and Caro wasn't there. There is a lady in "Pic 2" who looks like she could pass for Caro at a distance, but the hair is too blonde anyway.... Did you notice Alex though? I mean princess Alex, not to be confused with the other older male Alex;), with a baby doll in her arms?

I think you're right and Caro wasn't there. There is a lady in "Pic 2" who looks like she could pass for Caro at a distance, but the hair is too blonde anyway.... Did you notice Alex though? I mean princess Alex, not to be confused with the other older male Alex;), with a baby doll in her arms?
Lccje said Caroline was present but I'm not sure either. Perhaps Charlotte and Alex just went along together, a little sister time without Maman around? As much as I would have liked for Caro to be there of course. :cool:
Oh, and good luck ID-ing that woman in the pink from the back of her head. :ROFLMAO: The side view of her in Pic 1 isn't much help either. :ermm: Who's that girl next to Eugenie btw? Anyone know?

^lol yes he is and a beautiful mom he would be! but not too responsible with the smoking :hammer: . i did not like the pic for charlotte but now we know what maby shell look like :whistling:. eugenie's looks verry low or akward to me.

Back
Top Bottom