Andrea, Pierre, Charlotte and Friends

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I think most of her friends are famous because they are friends with her...

^Haha, good point :lol:
But, she is friends with Stella McCartney, and she is famous for her own right...(or for being Paul's daughter too)

Many famous athletes and entertainers live in Monaco. They only have 32,000 residents so I'm sure she knows most of them. Last year I saw her with the editor of Italian Vogue, the former president of the U.N. and sitting between 2 billionaires at the Stella McCartney show. All within a month's time. Gweneth Palltrow was also there. (The billionares were Sir Paul and Francois Pinault? The guy you owns half of Stella McCartney and a bunch of other haute couture houses. These may be more acquaintances but she moves in lofty circles.

As none of the Casiraghis attended as well, all posts about
Tatiana Santo Domingo and Eugenie Niarchos attending the
birthday party of Princess Gloria of Thurn und Taxis have been
moved to this thread:

** The Casiraghi friends and their families **

Yea, the pictures of Andrea and telling of a party! Plus, his hair looks a bit funny in the pictures - but, he's still a hottie!

Andrea looks a little sickly to me. I don't know why.

Perhaps because it's two in the morning and he's (quite probably) a little drunk? Honestly, he doesn't look as sick as he used to. ;)
In regard to Andrea's hair - I think its current length is nice. Keep that way Andrea, please! :D

I like the first pic of Andrea. The last one made me laugh :lol:

I agree Andrea's way hawter with his hair short. :cool:

Perhaps because it's two in the morning and he's (quite probably) a little drunk? Honestly, he doesn't look as sick as he used to. ;)
In regard to Andrea's hair - I think its current length is nice. Keep that way Andrea, please! :D

Oh c'mon, 2 in the morning is nothing:lol:!! He should be able to pull it off looking better than that, even when drunk;).

Andrea's hair length....I don't like. He needs to grow it out again:cool:.

IMO, Andrea peaked at 16-18. I'm sorry, Thecia.:flowers: Pierre, incidentally started getting hot around 18, just about the time Andrea began to lose his looks, or his appeal for me rather. He is looking absolutely amazing these days! He's also seemed to have a gotten a bit thicker, or more masculine somehow---what is Beatrice feeding him? :ROFLMAO: That pic of Char and Eugenie makes me go awww for some reason. Perhaps because I miss my bffs...:sad:

I thought I saw Paris Hilton in there somewhere....... :lol: Sorry, she cracks me up....... You know, I know this is going to sound weird, but I swear sometime ago I got an impression Charlotte actually was kind of quietly friends with Nicky Hilton. I know no one can believe it, but I swear I think it's true. OK, in the Andrea vs. Pierre stakes, I gotta got to go with Pierrot. :D

Oh no, I agree kells - Pierre is hotter than his brother by a long way. But there's no reason why, on the odd moment, Andrea can't be hot as well, is there? ;) Regardless of my personal taste being Pierre (haha, I just realized how wrong that could sound to some people :lol:) if I think Andrea's hot, I'm a say it. ;)

:previous:By all means! He has his moments of looking good every now and again. I think Pierre is pretty much everybody's personal taste. :ROFLMAO: What a little hottie he turned out to be!

Very true that Andrea has his moments. It's funny how much Pierre looks like the man his mother fell in love with. According to the story as I know it, the moment Caroline saw Stefano from a friend's yacht, she jumped off the boat and swam to go meet him. :lol:

According to the story as I know it, the moment Caroline saw Stefano from a friend's yacht, she jumped off the boat and swam to go meet him. :lol:

On the contrary, Stefano jumped off the boat ... ;)

IMO, Pierre is hotter than his brother :cool:

Very true that Andrea has his moments. It's funny how much Pierre looks like the man his mother fell in love with. :lol:

Yeah, I think it's awesome that she has a living imprint of her lost husband still with her.

Oh, I forgot to add that it's nice and refreshing when Charlotte dresses casually. I love her blue pashmina. She sure loves these pashminas and shawls, doesn't she? I remember when she caused a frenzy with her pink pashmina a couple of years ago.

Oh, I forgot to add that it's nice and refreshing when Charlotte dresses casually. I love her blue pashmina. She sure loves these pashminas and shawls, doesn't she? I remember when she caused a frenzy with her pink pashmina a couple of years ago.
Bold/underline is my own..... I guess you mean the very exhausted photos of her wrapped in the pink pashmina at Monaco's f1 Grand Prix, at age 14? This was certainly more than a couple years ago. More like a decade!:D

Hello. Its a long time I do not see at all Cecile Winkler hanging aroung Charlotte? Any klue where she is???

I'm thinking that it would be nice if Athina and Eugenie were hanging around.They are relatives after all..Charlotte is very close to Eugenie and she seems to like Athina too but i've never seen photos with the three of them.

I'm thinking that it would be nice if Athina and Eugenie were hanging around.They are relatives after all..Charlotte is very close to Eugenie and she seems to like Athina too but i've never seen photos with the three of them.

I know what you mean! When I see Athina with Charlotte, I always have this thought. Athina & Eugenie have the same grandmother, after all!! I know they occasionally met as kids,for family weddings. But I never have seen them together all grown up.

About Cecile, someone at TFS posted new photos of Cecile in Paris hanging out with some supermodel, forgot her name. They were street candids.

Athina and Eugenie seem like almost two entire different entities to me, but you can definitely see the family resemblance. She and Athina both have that blonde hair, thin mouths, but aside from blood I don't think they share the same goals. At least Athina and Charlotte have horse riding together, but even though they are cousins, Eugenie & Athina don't seem very much alike. One is very into clothes and partying, while the other, at the same age has a husband and a family. They're not even on the same wavelength. It would be nice to see a pic of them all together, but I'm not holding my breath for it to happen anytime soon.

Who is Athina and Eugenie? Kinda new to this thread....

Athina and Eugenie seem like almost two entire different entities to me, but you can definitely see the family resemblance. She and Athina both have that blonde hair, thin mouths,

Thin mouths, yeah, but not the blonde hair. Eugenie has blonde hair, but Athina's natural color is brown, totally brown. She started highlighting it in 2004. If you look at older pics of her, you can see it was naturally very, very brown. :)

CrownPrincess5, Athina Onassis de Miranda & Eugenie Niarchos :cool:

Athina is my girl. As for Eugenie, I don't like her. Never did. I'm sure I never will. Eugenie strikes me as a phony. She is nothing more than a Euro version of a barbie doll Paris Hilton. She makes me gag.

Back
Top Bottom