Andrea, Pierre, Charlotte and Friends

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I think they were talking about the Casiraghis, not necessarily their friends. But I agree. Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt are amazing philanthropists. Now Jessica Simpson's dating life and the Jon & Kate feud (I really feel for those kids:sad:) I could do without.

Are EAJr and Margharetta (sp?) Missoni still together? It's been a long time since they've been photographed together (no pics, lately, of EAJr or Christian in forever?)

it looks like tatiana doesnt wear her ring anymore...
Oh my gosh, true!
Don't me make get scared....
Maybe her ring was a regular ring, not the other type ring I'm thinking...

Valentino S/S 10
http://i35.tinypic.com/5vvib7.jpg

I like Tatiana's hair in this. Btw she is going out a lot with the girls huh?

Last edited by a moderator:
And one more fashion event Tatiana attended:

Bianca Brandolini d'Adda, Delphina Fendi, Margarita Missoni and
Tatiana Santo Domingo attend Louis Vuitton Pret a Porter show
as part of the Paris Womenswear Fashion Week Spring/Summer
2010 at Cour Carree du Louvre, October 7, 2009 in Paris, France.

---> Pic

Wow, from no pics of her in weeks, now we have one after one, she attended every fashion show in Paris!

Did she have an engagement ring?
Not really. It was previously reported (back in 2005, when they started dating) that they have exchanged friendship rings, or something like that. But then, it was just a magazine article, not a reliable source. Tatiana seems to wear the rings on her engagement finger randomly, quite often different ones (there is one that she wears more often than others, so I assume people are talking about that one, she had it back in 2004-2005 as well, or even way before she started dating Andrea, who knows). But then, Charlotte, Margherita, Eugenie and the others all seem to do it as well, so I think people read too much into it. Obviously, I do not know for sure:), just what I've noticed.

Tatiana, has even started wearing makeup - note the red lipstick;), I havent seen her wear prominant makeup in a long time!

oops... sorry for starting about the ring.. i've seen her wearing this gold ring before

Tatiana, has even started wearing makeup - note the red lipstick;), I havent seen her wear prominant makeup in a long time!

I know she looks amazing! So does Margherita! Andrea is looking a little pale, but it's so nice to see pictures of him finally.

Yeah, I don't know if it's true or not, but Charlotte seems to a bit shy to me which makes her more likeable. Also, the fact that she didn't follow her friends to all the rounds through fashion week says that either she's not an attention-seeker or she had more important things to be doing. Of course it could be neither of these, but I'd like to think so. I don't know any of them so I can't judge, but I do like Charlotte more than her friends.

But, the obvious "girl" missing from the outings with the "girls" is Charlotte. Usually, she'd be by their side during fashion week, and at launch parties.....perhaps she's busy w/her other ventures, but it's a noticeable absence.....

Well thankfully it seems that Charlotte is serious about this online magazine and environmental issues and horse riding.I am glad she doesn't waste her time with Eugenie shopping all day,going to fashion shows and exhibiting herself like a doll.She has intelligence to look ahead for her future and a career,I hope.

JetSet.com.co - Seccion Quien es quien en el jetset y la farandula

http://www.jetset.com.co/galerias/mod_2066/f14.jpg

The caption says "Tatiana.....parece ahogar las penas causadas por los ‘cachos’ puestos por Andrea....."

Which translates to shes drowning in her sorrows caused by her boyfriend Andrea this past weekend.

This pic is a week after Andrea was caught kissing that other girl. Any who not sure if anyone had seen it.
She bought lots of things...

What a nice pic! That was at a recent Balenciaga party.

Even if we don't see Valentine and Char hang out anymore, I just want to share this link to the people who misses Valentine (like me). It's good that she has her own company.

Even if we don't see Valentine and Char hang out anymore, I just want to share this link to the people who misses Valentine (like me). It's good that she has her own company.

Oh God!!! I did not know that she comes from Givaudan family!!!!

Thanks, beautiful link, beautiful girl, nice mind in a pretty envelop

Alex Dellal attended The Embassy exhibition party together with
his sister Charlotte, at 33 Portland Place on October 15, 2009 in
London, England.

----> Pic

I like Charlotte, she looks really pretty in that pic with Alex.

Back
Top Bottom