Commoner

It's a secret...Sorry...

Old 05-30-2007, 09:54 AM
Commoner

and do you have any others?
Old 05-31-2007, 10:22 AM
Commoner

yes

yes shure, look at pages 6 and 7 of "casiraghi's friends and their families". Keep well
Old 05-31-2007, 11:53 AM

These photos are from myspace. I don't think it's appropriate of you to post them all here as you don't know these people personally! {personal comment deleted - Elspeth}
Old 05-31-2007, 12:04 PM
Commoner

Lacha,
I never said i knew any of these persons...and the source was a secret so that other more personal photos would be protected {personal comment deleted - Elspeth}
Old 05-31-2007, 12:35 PM

that you've stolen private photos, that's the problem. And I really hope that the admin's here do their job good and delete these photos coz this is an infraction of the privacy in my opinion!

Quote:
Originally Posted by moonj
Lacha,
I never said i knew any of these persons...and the source was a secret so that other more personal photos would be protected...{deleted for consistency - Elspeth}
Old 05-31-2007, 07:41 PM
Imperial Majesty

The posting of links isn't against our rules. The photos themselves aren't being posted here, so if anyone has an issue with the photos, this isn't the place to address it. If anyone has any questions about our photo-posting rules, feel free to PM me. In the meantime, let's please get off this topic and back to the topic of the thread.

Elspeth

Royal Forums administrator
Old 05-31-2007, 07:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elspeth
The posting of links isn't against our rules. The photos themselves aren't being posted here, so if anyone has an issue with the photos, this isn't the place to address it. If anyone has any questions about our photo-posting rules, feel free to PM me. In the meantime, let's please get off this topic and back to the topic of the thread.

Elspeth

Royal Forums administrator
Well said, Elspeth.
Old 06-01-2007, 02:15 PM
Commoner

To Lacha

I didn´t steal any photo Lacha. They are available and it´s legal.
Well Lacha, i hope you have an authorisation written by Cecile, Felix and their friends to be posting their personal pictures as you did, or else, someone can accuse you of stealing it!
I also think it´s a bit cynic/hypocrit that you censure other people when you´re posting the same subject/object!
So just leave me alone please.
Old 06-30-2007, 05:04 AM
Courtier
TRF Author

One thing I have always appreciated about the Casiraghi trio is that we know their friends by name, they have a personality, a life, hobbies, study majors, they change and evolve, etc. I guess it makes the newer generation more democratic that way, because back when Caroline, Albert and Stephanie were adolescents and young adults, we knew very little about who their friends were, just little bits here and there. I find this more "sympa" and less star oriented, more modern.
Old 06-30-2007, 05:14 AM
Nobility

It's not that newer generation is more democratic, it's just that press has changed and we have all the paparzzi now, who follow thair every ste, etc.
I know that they followed them beck then too, but it's just different nad on another level today...
Old 06-30-2007, 01:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by iloveroyals View Post
One thing I have always appreciated about the Casiraghi trio is that we know their friends by name, they have a personality, a life, hobbies, study majors, they change and evolve, etc. I guess it makes the newer generation more democratic that way, because back when Caroline, Albert and Stephanie were adolescents and young adults, we knew very little about who their friends were, just little bits here and there. I find this more "sympa" and less star oriented, more modern.
I think you and shappica both make good points. It's true that the paparazzi are one main reason for us having more "access" to the Casiraghis' friends, and other young royals' or half-royals' friends, like Prince William and Prince Harry and their "Highgrove set". In the eighties, the "Highgrove set" was that of Prince Charles, now it is mostly the children of all the people that Charles, Diana, and Camilla have been friends with, combined/overlapping with the polo crowd. I think it's similar for the Casiraghis. Their friends' parents are (typically) either relatives, parents' best friends, members of the Euro-equestrian circuit. We have more access to them because the paparazzi, but there are other reasons too.
Many of the Casiraghis' friends are so socially outgoing and at highly-public events often. You see Caroline's friends at the Rose Ball every year but the press never highlights them! Albina du Boisrouvray, Charlotte's godmother and one of Caroline's dearest friends, was there and I only saw one pic of her, I think it was on Townsend's weblog. But you see, Albina is not very socially outgoing. She is very involved with her charity work and she is always at conferences for her foundation, and she occasionally has an honor, like Legion of Honor from French gov't or UNESCO ambassadorship, but she is lowkey. She is typical, I think, of Caroline's friends: very serious, very lowkey. Now we have the younger, partying friends of the Casiraghis, in the society columns and the magazines. More access, more knowledge, more money generated.
Old 07-06-2007, 10:58 PM

personally i miss seeing char and felix together! they were soo cute and you could tell they really cared about each other deeply, as for the alex guy i don't find him that good looking i think felix i way better. also i was wondering how did andrea and tatiana meet? i just find it kind of weird that he's with her she's really plain looking, there are way prettier colombian girls and andrea is so beautiful :)
Old 07-07-2007, 09:25 AM
Nobility

What's wrong with Tatiana?I don't feel her much but she seems ok and after three or four years Andrea obviously thinks the same you can see that both of them search something more than very good-looking boy/girlfriends and that's so mature.I used to like many of their friends like Valentine,Caroline von Stauffenberg(sp?)and Felix but for some reason they have cooled of broke up.Maybe they ended to be an a** who knows?They know what they are doing.
Old 07-07-2007, 09:55 AM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beatrice View Post
What's wrong with Tatiana?I don't feel her much but she seems ok and after three or four years Andrea obviously thinks the same you can see that both of them search something more than very good-looking boy/girlfriends and that's so mature.I used to like many of their friends like Valentine,Caroline von Stauffenberg(sp?)and Felix but for some reason they have cooled of broke up.Maybe they ended to be an a** who knows?They know what they are doing.
Sometimes when you are young like they are you can either grow together or grow apart. Priorities change and one's view of where one is going with one's life can change. Charlotte's life changed quite a bit since her grandfather died.
Tatiana grew up in extreme wealth and has lived the lifestyle all her life. Felix while his father is enormously successful is not in the billionaires
"Club" so to speak. Felix will need to earn a living. Tatiana will never have to worry about that. Lifestyle can play into a relationship big time especially at the this age. JMO
Old 07-07-2007, 10:23 AM
Nobility

yes i understand what you're saying and you made a very good point about priorities and choices but i was referring to the appearence issue,all i'm saying is that there's no reason of wondering what is he doing with her since there are prettier colombians.he knows.
Old 07-07-2007, 10:29 AM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beatrice View Post
yes i understand what you're saying and you made a very good point about priorities and choices but i was referring to the appearence issue,all i'm saying is that there's no reason of wondering what is he doing with her since there are prettier colombians.he knows.
Love is a strange thing sometimes! Personally I liked Felix. He was a good looking kid and he seemed kind. I hear what you are saying about Tatiana but sometimes a person's personality doesn't always project in pictures, although there are some girlfriends we have seen who more than project their personalities. It would be nice if any of our posters have had a chance to observe her up close and could maybe add some insight. We were fortunate to have that with Albert's latest girlfriend. I hope someone will do the same for us with the "trio".
Old 07-07-2007, 01:46 PM
Aristocracy

Alex is following Char everywhere, now they stay in Rome for Valentino's Party...they where at Monaco,Portofino etc. together...
Old 09-27-2007, 05:27 PM

Threads about the Casiraghi friends' families (in Celebrity Chit Chat forum)
Santo Domingo Family*new
The Niarchos Kids
The Casiraghi friends and their families*Opened in 2004 and begins with people chatting about Valentine & family.

Here is an old thread for Niarcho family (yes misspelled) which should probably be merged with Niarchos Kids thread. (?)