The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Join The Royal Forums Today

Old 03-31-2007, 05:10 PM
Gentry

I miss her pictures while being part of the Equestrian world...Maybe she just wants to party more now, enjoy nightlife, etc. Well that's what I think

Nevermore - Believe In Nothing

http://www.myspace.com/mveronicass
Old 03-31-2007, 06:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Veroka
I miss her pictures while being part of the Equestrian world...Maybe she just wants to party more now, enjoy nightlife, etc. Well that's what I think
That's what I think too. But what do I know? According to a certain friend of Pierre, I'm just "that casiraghitrio".

Old 04-10-2007, 11:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tutú
Actually, she never was in the same category as Valentine (an international csi rider) who always was a far better and dedicated rider.
Not true! She and Val did compete in some of the same categories, that is before Val progressed onto CSI-C. When Val was still amateur/juniors, they would be in the same categories quite frequently.
Yes, Char had the Roziers training her, the best of the business, at least in France. I guess Nelson Pessoa and some others are on the same level as the Roziers. Char had Philippe Rozier coaching her, then Thierry and stayed with Thierry until "the end".
And before the Roziers, she had the great Eric Wauters! Yes, indeed, she had the best teaching her, and she wasn't bad. She was good, and her heart was in it. Good, but not great, I guess.
Old 04-12-2007, 10:56 AM
Gentry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coquine
Do you happen to know what Valentine studied and where ?
I was starting to wonder the same thing. It was claimed by the media that Valentine and Charlotte were best friends, and few years later you see no pictures of them together anymore!

On a side note: It's funny how they have been photographed since they were born and yet so little is known of them. They definitely are protected, I'm sure the photogs and gossip-writers are beating themselves up over this!
Old 04-13-2007, 03:21 AM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by talula
I was starting to wonder the same thing. It was claimed by the media that Valentine and Charlotte were best friends, and few years later you see no pictures of them together anymore!
Finally, I'm not so sure that they really were good friends. ALL pics of them I've always seen together, were striclty from horse events. I never saw them sharing normal moments of life, like shopping, partying, or holidaying, as you often can see Charlotte with Eugenie Niarchos or Mrs Maillot (I always forgot her first name). I think that being both in horse competition, so chatting often together, and being both pretty and photogenic, media deducted that they were BEST deep friends, but they were just good companions, bounf by the horse world.
And now that Charlotte has given up to the Horse competitions, their links become not very strong at all.
Old 04-13-2007, 07:19 PM

I wish the Casiraghis were still friends (regular friends) with Val instead of the Santo Domingo family. I used to like the Santo Domingos a lot, then I met one of their clan and now I'm horrified by them. I know it must seem odd that one family member turns me against them all, but honestly, let's just say it gave me a glimpse that was most disconcerting. I swear, I hope my hunches are wrong.
Old 04-13-2007, 09:19 PM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by CasiraghiTrio
I wish the Casiraghis were still friends (regular friends) with Val instead of the Santo Domingo family. I used to like the Santo Domingos a lot, then I met one of their clan and now I'm horrified by them. I know it must seem odd that one family member turns me against them all, but honestly, let's just say it gave me a glimpse that was most disconcerting. I swear, I hope my hunches are wrong.
I hope one family member doesn't represent the whole family for you. That would be too bad. We all have one family member we're embarrassed about for one reason or another, so hopefully whoever you met truly doesn't speak for the whole family. I would hope that Tatiana is not a bad person - she and Andrea have been together for years, so something must be ok with her and her personality, values, etc.
Old 04-14-2007, 09:46 AM
Heir Apparent

Location: Somewhere in the middle of the River Po Valley, Italy
Well, I took a glance at this week's Novella mag. The Charlotte article reads that she and Valentine are still good friends.
Old 04-14-2007, 01:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horseygal
I hope one family member doesn't represent the whole family for you. That would be too bad. We all have one family member we're embarrassed about for one reason or another, so hopefully whoever you met truly doesn't speak for the whole family. I would hope that Tatiana is not a bad person - she and Andrea have been together for years, so something must be ok with her and her personality, values, etc.
Obviously I hope that Tatiana is a fabulous person too. I liked her loads from the beginning.Her cousin just put a nasty taste in my mouth. I met her when I lived in southern Cali, where she (the cousin, not Tati) goes to college. This cousin was at the Monaco Grand Prix last summer, and I thought I noticed her at this year's Rose Ball too, but no publications mentioned her name (no reason to, she's not famous at all) so I don't know for sure. But she was unmistakeable on the balcony with the Casi's at the Grand Prix last year, and at the beach club in other photos. They seem to like her, so.... she must be a nice person if you are wealthy and gorgeous and famous.
Old 04-14-2007, 05:38 PM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by CasiraghiTrio
Obviously I hope that Tatiana is a fabulous person too. I liked her loads from the beginning.Her cousin just put a nasty taste in my mouth. I met her when I lived in southern Cali, where she (the cousin, not Tati) goes to college. This cousin was at the Monaco Grand Prix last summer, and I thought I noticed her at this year's Rose Ball too, but no publications mentioned her name (no reason to, she's not famous at all) so I don't know for sure. But she was unmistakeable on the balcony with the Casi's at the Grand Prix last year, and at the beach club in other photos. They seem to like her, so.... she must be a nice person if you are wealthy and gorgeous and famous.
do you have a photo?
Old 04-15-2007, 03:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by acid_rain3075
do you have a photo?
Not immediately on hand but you can see her in some photos that were posted of last summer: Grand Prix and Monte Carlo Beach Club. I remember in the forums there was some question about who the girl was.
Old 04-18-2007, 11:55 AM
Majesty

I just moved the last two posts to this thread: The Casiraghi friends and their families

Once again, as long as the information is just about their friends and not about the Casiraghi's, posts belong in the above mentioned thread.

Thanks for your cooperation,

tbhrc
Monaco Moderator
Old 04-24-2007, 02:57 PM
Gentry

Is it just me or does it seem that Charlotte's friend Vanina is much older than 20! At first I thought that she was a friend of princess Caroline, not Charlotte.
Is she a student as well, is that how they met?
Old 05-13-2007, 11:26 AM
Serene Highness

Is it true that Eugenie and Stavros have a younger sister named Electra?
Old 05-13-2007, 12:07 PM
Heir Presumptive

Yes it is true.
Old 05-13-2007, 12:36 PM

Electra was at that London thing with Charlotte, Eugenie, Olympia.... the event lately discussed in Charlotte's current events....
Old 05-27-2007, 08:00 AM
Aristocracy

Charlotte Casiraghi and friends

A few more of pics of Charlotte and her friends:

http://charlottemaripomeline.web-log...nknow_date.jpg Charlotte with Cecile (Felix's sister) and Eloise

http://worldroots.com/brigitte/royal...rmonaco238.jpg with Valentine Pozzo Di Borgo.

http://charlottemaripomeline.web-log...harlotte_4.jpg with Tatiana and Camilla Al Fayed

http://img245.imageshack.us/img245/6056/72088648be6.jpg

http://i37.photobucket.com/albums/e6...eugeine/e7.jpg Charlotte and???
Old 05-27-2007, 02:25 PM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by coco
A few more of pics of Charlotte and her friends:

http://i37.photobucket.com/albums/e6...eugeine/e7.jpg Charlotte and???
I think Eugenie Niarchos
Old 05-27-2007, 03:52 PM
Commoner

How old is Electra?
Old 05-30-2007, 05:37 AM
Commoner

Celine

I found this photos of Celine with Pierre and Charlotte that i find very cool
http://img261.imageshack.us/img261/5...618299lat9.jpg
http://img444.imageshack.us/img444/5...9eacdedbw5.jpg