Andrea, Pierre, Charlotte and Friends

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I don't think there will be an upcoming engagment... I think Beatrice is very ambitious and much focused on her career... She has stated this over and over when she gave italian interviews.... But who know, I might be wrong at all...

I don't think there will be an upcoming engagment... I think Beatrice is very ambitious and much focused on her career... She has stated this over and over when she gave italian interviews.... But who know, I might be wrong at all...

Hmm, well, i guess it won't be that of a problem for her to concentrate on her career, if she is engaged and/or married. I think she could combine both her personal and professional career. But let's watch her and see :p

Hmm, well, i guess it won't be that of a problem for her to concentrate on her career, if she is engaged and/or married. I think she could combine both her personal and professional career. But let's watch her and see :p

I based my thinking on her statements to several tv programmes :whistling:

How long they have already been together?

Very funny.
And it's on the Marchais estate!

Both of Charlotte's brothers were and are very close to Alex Dellal, and I suspect that they would have been delighted to to welcome him to their family. He attended the weddings of both Andrea and Pierre.

IIRC Pierre even briefly dated Alex's sister Alice.

As far as remember/see, all three siblings are close to the Dellal family. Piere certainly was pictured a lot with slice prior to dating Beatrice, though I am not sure dating was ever confirmed.

This family has interesting relationship. 4 sisters and one brother being from 2 different mothers, being raised closed and being very bound, and late Mrs Marzotto being close with one of the daughters of the "other" woman.

This family has interesting relationship. 4 sisters and one brother being from 2 different mothers, being raised closed and being very bound, and late Mrs Marzotto being close with one of the daughters of the "other" woman.
Exactly. :flowers: I mean, it is so strange.
And yes, it is also strange that Beatrice is so close to her sisters, because,in fact, there are only her half-sisters. I could not believe my eyes when I first saw this picture:
LaviniaBorromeowithweddingguests2004.jpg Photo by loejil | Photobucket
I was, like. Wow. She is really, really close to her half-sisters. However, it seems to me that late Marta Marzotto accepted Isabella like her own granddaughter.

Mrs Marzotto seems to must have been a great figure and idol among the Borromeo sisters.

Mrs Marzotto seems to must have been a great figure and idol among the Borromeo sisters.
I am just wondering, is Carlo Borromeo still with Marion Zotta? Are they still living together and still being married to each other?
GroupWeddingPhototwo2004.jpg Photo by loejil | Photobucket
http://images.vogue.it/imgs/galleries/peole-are-talking-about/zoom/007339/04-1590632_0x440.jpg
http://40.media.tumblr.com/9ae2b40a6b889db9a06c5914843a7de3/tumblr_mj981k0OmW1s4agono1_500.png
And where is Beatrice's mother in all this?

Béatrice's mother has nothing to do in a family wedding photo of Matilde Borromeo. Despite the open mind of this extended family, Beatrice's mum is not the mother of this bride

Last edited:
I am just wondering, is Carlo Borromeo still with Marion Zotta? Are they still living together and still being married to each other?
GroupWeddingPhototwo2004.jpg Photo by loejil | Photobucket
http://images.vogue.it/imgs/galleries/peole-are-talking-about/zoom/007339/04-1590632_0x440.jpg
http://40.media.tumblr.com/9ae2b40a6b889db9a06c5914843a7de3/tumblr_mj981k0OmW1s4agono1_500.png
And where is Beatrice's mother in all this?

Yes, Marion Zota is still married to Carlo Ferdinando. They separated after Lavinia's birth, but got back together before Matilde, and then after Beatrice are back together for keeps. Beatrice calls her Zota. :flowers:

Beatrice is very close to Matilde especially. The nearness in age....

Charlotte Casiraghi and valentina pozzo di borgo

I have always wondered what happened between Charlotte Casiraghi and Valentina Pozzo di Borgo. They used to be inseparable. You never see pictures of Charlotte and Valentina together anymore. Did they have a falling out?

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom