Andrea, Pierre, Charlotte and Friends

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
What happened between Char and Felix?

hi.
im a new member of this website.
and im just curious,what is the real reason of their breakin up story?:neutral:

Glad to see your name Casiraghitrio.. :flowers:
I always like to hear abt Valentine.. why she is not with Charlotte anymore..??

I guess Valentine has gone her own way. But we still have memories. :)
See wonderful picture -->Val & CC (hola)
Picture 2 (hola)

New Celeb Chit Chat thread --> The Dellal Family
You know, I had my reservations about this clan, but now I have read a bit about them and seen many pics of the young'uns, I am quite enamored. Especially Alice, what a spirit that girl has! Charlotte is gorgeous. Alex is ....well, you know, Alex is just Alex.:rolleyes: :D

Charlotte's boyfriend's sis...Alice Dellal...the younger one...is in the new Nylon Magazine about It Girls. In her interview she comes off like a total doucebag...I mean just bad...

That's too bad. She was starting to grow on me. :)

Well, it turns out that last big Ibiza trip Charlotte made with Alex et al was for Alice's 20th birthday. Remember that one guy in the navy shirt a lot of people here (i.e. mizzy2006) said was a "hunk"? I said he seemed like a bodyguard. Well, I couldn't have been more wrong. He's a friend called Maxim Crewe.
He's a British banker guy, Oxford educated, studied PPE. That's all I know, as if it's not enough. :rolleyes: Already feelin kinda stalkerish just knowing that. But he is hot, huh? :lol:
With Char here (original source AWP and posted by iceflower in current events)
Pic 2 - with Char again Same source

Here are some photos from facebk/from Alice's 20th bday party on Ibiza, 29 July'07.
Charlotte and Alice
Maxim, Alice, Alex, Charlotte
Charlotte & Alex (Andrea on the right?)
Charlotte with Julio Santo Domingo He's a Boston U grad and I know he's related to Tatiana somehow, either cousin or brother. :huh:
Charlotte hugging Max Dellal
:)
Max, Char, Alice, Alex
Char with Vanina Mandeli
The two Charlottes
Both so lovely those Charlottes
Char and some guy No idea who he is
Last pic
No one more actually, the best for the real last!!!! Stavros & Char, OMG they are so hot together, what a fine looking couple they would make. :D
http://i24.tinypic.com/25tbvw7.jpg
Hehe, I bet Julio is jealous of Stav here. What guy wouldn't be? ;)

Last edited:
Well, it turns out that last big Ibiza trip Charlotte made with Alex et al was for Alice's 20th birthday. Remember that one guy in the navy shirt a lot of people here (i.e. mizzy2006) said was a "hunk"? I said he seemed like a bodyguard. Well, I couldn't have been more wrong. He's a friend called Maxim Crewe.
He's a British banker guy, Oxford educated, studied PPE. That's all I know, as if it's not enough. :rolleyes: Already feelin kinda stalkerish just knowing that. But he is hot, huh? :lol:

He is banker :ohmy: An Oxford educated :ohmy: ... he is such a hunk!!!! :wub:
Stalker?? nahh... you just came across the infos and shared with us, that's all..:D

Thank you for the pics, CasiraghiTrio :flowers: Charlotte is the most elegant person at this party. And she looks happy and relaxed.
Did Alice really publish these photos on facebook? I would have thought celebrities like her would like to keep their private life, umm, private. But, on the other hand, they are not toooo private. I want a piece of birthday cake, now! :D

Yeah, they are from Alice. Here is just one more with Charlotte. It was the weekend of Alice's bday, still on Ibiza at the Dellals' villa but different day:
http://i22.tinypic.com/nn48ed.jpg
Left to right: Tatiana, Jo de la Baume, Alice, Alex, Char, and Alice's dog. :flowers:

I swear that Max Dellal looks EXACTLY like my best friends' brother! I think that it's safe to say that Alex looks better/hotter! But Stavros is deffinetly the hottest one, or is it the banker, I can't decide...

I swear that Max Dellal looks EXACTLY like my best friends' brother! I think that it's safe to say that Alex looks better/hotter! But Stavros is deffinetly the hottest one, or is it the banker, I can't decide...

Shappica, for me, I have to go with STAVROS "master of the seas"! :D

It seems like Max and Alex very much got the Iranian genes in the family, doesn't it? Their grandfather was full Iranian though raised in Britain. I think their dad is half-Iranian and half something else. Guy's mother, I don't know who she was. His father married twice, the stepmother of Guy being the second wife, a "Miss South Africa" called Ruanne. But for Guy's children, I suppose they are quarter-Iranian, quarter-????, and half-Brazilian from their mama. :flowers:

Wow, that Maxim guy is hot. So is Stav (although I don't like where he's "been"). She should date one of them. I still don't like Alex unfortunately.

i think stavros is handsome. maxim is good too... but lookwise, charlotte with stavros could make a really good-looking couple..

...of all the posts I'd reply to, I just had to narrow in on this one, didn't I? :lol:
Can't help but zero in on the hunks, tee hee. So I g'd him, is he the one from cinven?
Awesome, a degree in Politics, Philo and Econ from Oxford. *sigh*
Maybe that bloke from this summer, the one with Charlotte on a yacht with the washboard youknowwhat, would turn out to be a rocket scientist or something...maybe a Cambridge applied physics grad who works as a UN Peacekeeping volunteer and who writes Joe Strummer-like songs in his spare time? :D:D:D

Wow, that Maxim guy is hot. So is Stav (although I don't like where he's "been"). She should date one of them. I still don't like Alex unfortunately.

Ew...I know what was he thinking with Paris Hilton...I wonder how that circle felt about her...

Yeah, they are from Alice. Here is just one more with Charlotte. It was the weekend of Alice's bday, still on Ibiza at the Dellals' villa but different day:
Left to right: Tatiana, Jo de la Baume, Alice, Alex, Char, and Alice's dog. :flowers:

that's so cute how the dog got in the picture!!! :)

Great pictures and info, CasiraghiTrio. Thanks for all of your effort! In your earlier post, in the picture you titled "Last One," Alex seems to be looking at Charlotte with real affection. (I just note it because sometimes he looks so blase in pictures, like he doesn't really care where he is or who he's with.)

This seems to be a tight circle of friends. It seems that Charlotte C. has more recently joined it, and where's Pierre?

That picture is adorable. Its nice to see these candids of Charlotte. Thanks for posting them!

The "closeness" of Char and Eugenie reminds you of her relationship with Valentine - they were ALWAYS together!! :lol: Eugenie seems, also, to be friends w/Tatiana, because they've been photographed at events (sometimes w/out Charlotte).

The "closeness" of Char and Eugenie reminds you of her relationship with Valentine - they were ALWAYS together!! :lol: Eugenie seems, also, to be friends w/Tatiana, because they've been photographed at events (sometimes w/out Charlotte).

I think this friendship is stronger, though. Charlotte and Valentine were only seen together in equestrian events, when they compited or when they were invited to some event by Marionnaud. We never saw them together as real friends, going out, travelling or shopping. They obviously liked eachother, but I doubt they were real friends. Eugenie and Charlotte in the other hand do alla kind of stuff together.

I think this friendship is stronger, though. Charlotte and Valentine were only seen together in equestrian events, when they compited or when they were invited to some event by Marionnaud. We never saw them together as real friends, going out, travelling or shopping. They obviously liked eachother, but I doubt they were real friends. Eugenie and Charlotte in the other hand do alla kind of stuff together.

I have seen pics of Charlotte and Valentine at parties, shopping etc. I also remeber pictures of the two of them with Caroline shopping in Saint Remy. They were young, they surely didn't go to many important and jet set parties and public events, besides the the paparazzi didn't follow Charlotte as they do now, that's the reason why we haven't seen many pics, but I am sure they were best friends!

Last edited:
I think she and Valentine just grew apart...Charlotte also used to be more involved with Felix's sis when they were together but now not so much...

I'm thinking if anything were to happen with her and Alex than her relationship with Charlotte and Alice would change to. Eugenie has always been there though...through all the breakups and separations...I think that's her main BFF...LOL

Lets hope she'll not go out with Euginie brother :D(Is that the one who was once with Paris Hilton?). Actually I did suprise to see Cecile at the Grand Prix last year together with Alex and all. At least they are still friends...

I have seen pics of Charlotte and Valentine at parties, shopping etc. I also remeber pictures of the two of them with Caroline shopping in Saint Remy. They were young, they surely didn't go to many important and jet set parties and public events, besides the the paparazzi didn't follow Charlotte as they do now, that's the reason why we haven't seen many pics, but I am sure they were best friends!

Sorry, but I think that you are quite wrong. Charlotte and Valentine went together to parties only when these were sponsored by Marionnaud or were related to horse events, like the party where Charlotte wore the magnificent brown velvet dress or another one where she is wearing a black chanel cocktail dress and singing at a microphone.
I don't think we have never seen a single pic of Charlotte and Valentine going shopping together, neither in Paris, Saint-Rémy or Monaco. You are very probably mistaken.

Last edited:
I don't think we have never seen a single pic of Charlotte and Valentine going shopping together, neither in Paris, Saint-Rémy or Monace. You are very probably mistaken.
Sorry Tutu, but I AM NOT wrong at all.
I remember clearly well those pics.
Unfortunately I haven't them anymore, but they were on a mag.
You haven't seen those pics. I have. That's it.
Sorry.

Last edited:
Sorry Tutu, but I AM NOT wrong at all.
I remember clearly well those pics.
Unfortunately I haven't them anymore, but they were on a mag.
You haven't seen those pics. I have. That's it.
Sorry.

I'm pretty sure I have seen everything about charlotte that has been around the Internet for many years. They never were any pics of Charlotte and Valentine shopping together in Saint Rémy or anywhere else.
I don't know if you are imagining things and it is an honest mistake or if you are lying.
If anyone has seen those imaginary pics, could you post the links please?

I haven't seen those pics either, the only pics taken of Charlotte with Valentine aside from horseriding events are those from her 15th birthday which were in PDV I believe, and still I think they were all together for a horse riding event. Apart from that all the pics I ever saw of them together were for Mariannaud and horse riding events.

I think that if they were very close friends afterall, she would have arrived together to Charlotte's 18th birthday party at La Vigie like Eugenie and Cecile did, or seen her at the Rose Ball in the last years.

Last edited:
I dont remember shopping pictures either but I'm 100 % sure that valentine was at least with them in zürs, hope that helps...

Back
Top Bottom